CLINIQUE Happy

Happy

3.4

on 1/26/2004 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Agree with moonfairy----LOVE IT!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Overrated. Mainly suited for younger generation. I read this is Cameron Diaz's signature spritz and I guess it works for her personality. I wore this in high school, but never since. It's light and citrusy, but doesn't stay long (actually, worsens with time I would say), and just isn't that sophisticated. Think more young and energetic (which I guess is the product mantra). But I wouldn't recommend this for anyone trying to convey themselves as anything older than a teenager.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Good daytime scent. I don't think it smells too heavy or overbearing. Smells like sweet citrus, crisp and light. Honestly the fragrance does smell like happiness. I love it.

on 4/28/2003 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I think this is a fragrance that either you love or you hate. I absolutely love it though, it's such a nice citrusy fresh type of smell. I wear this all year round.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wow, I think this is a very very "super super girly" scent. If you do not like the "girly girl" scents, you should try before you buy. if you do, go ahead and buy it somewhere online since it always sucks to pay expensive retail at the counter.

on 11/25/2001 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

What a happy fragrance! It's light and pretty, with hints or floral. Very natural. it's my favorite scent.

on 7/25/2001 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like this as a nice, light, everyday scent. It's too common to be worn for special occasions, but the citrusy scent is a great pick-me-up.