CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.0

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have MIXED FEELIGNS about this perfume! I mean, so many girls wear it! Where's the uniqueness of this fragrance of all the girls wear it?it does smell girly and nice though. continued >>

I have mixed feelings about the Happy. On one hand its nice and citrusy, and definetely makes you feel awake and energized. Some days it gives me a migrain though. So I can't wear it all the time.

on 5/6/2002 9:24:00 PM

This is a great spring/summer perfume. It is a little pricey, but the bottle lasts forever. I am still on my first bottle and I bought it 2 years ago.

on 3/4/2002 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

not the best, but ive seen [smelt] worse. a bit too 'happy' for me...smells nice at first, but after a while its sorta sickening.

on 2/3/2002 3:56:00 PM

I've been wearing this for about 2 years. I like it for summer and on nice sunny days-it cheers me up :o) It works well with my body chemistry-my boyfriend loves it, too. :o)

on 1/27/2002 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a nice citusy scent. It is a bit pricey, though.

I hate when people wear this scent. For some reason it smells like medicine pills to me, yick!

on 8/21/2001 4:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not the greatest scent I've experienced. Far too similar to other scents out there, a little too much floral and unfortunately a big headache giver for me! There is nothing unique about this smell - it's pretty in general terms but it doesn't make me feel as though I am wearing something that is "me".

on 6/26/2001 8:58:00 PM

It's a nice light scent. Fruity and yet has enough sweetness to not make it tart or sharp. It does last a fair bit and it's not as expensive as other perfumes out there. The only draw back is that I smell it everywhere. If you want to be orginal, this isnt the scent for you. If you want to smell pretty, light and fruity... this could be your perfume. I must admit that your day seems to be a bit 'happier' when you're wearing it. Aromatherapy perhaps?

Popular Fragrances