CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.1

on 2/28/2004 2:26:00 PM

I really like Happy and always have. I don't really use it as an evening scent, rather during the day time. Actually, I mainly just use it in the Spring and Summer because it has that Springy kick to it. It reminds me of my high school days, which bring back good memories. Should I run out, I will repurchase! :)

on 11/25/2003 6:13:00 PM

This was my first perfume and it was great. It is what my roommate in college wore and I was really attracted to the smell.
I love the sweet citrusy smell and it really does uplift my spirits.

I recently bought Clinique Happy Hearts and love it more than Clinque Happy. It's a bit lighter and not as musky and very floral. It's very feminine.

on 11/22/2003 1:44:00 PM

I have never liked this scent. Cloying, synthetic citrus, fruit and flowers with a disagreeable licorice note. Reminds me a bit of Floret, but Floret as interpreted by the makers of Mountain Dew: a cheap sugar jolt that gives you a headache.

on 11/15/2003 8:50:00 AM

SNEEZE!! This smells like you took a bath in a sea of lemons. The first time I smelled Happy, I thought it had a nice citrusy smell, but within 15 minutes, it became annoying. And it makes me sneeze and gives me a sore throat. From the male perspective, this kind of smell doesn't do anything for them.

on 10/21/2003 2:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Some one mentioned a mens bathroom smell-to me this smells like a very strong perfume spray version of scented lysol-could be pretty but smells way too artificial -

I received this in a swap & was very pleased. I do like this scent. It's fresh, and, well, happy! lol It doesn't have a whole lot of staying power, though, IMO.

on 8/29/2003 3:12:00 PM

I hate how this perfume smells! I don't know what it is about it, but it just makes me want to run to the shower!

on 8/28/2003 3:00:00 PM

i like wearing this perfume, but now that i think about it. . . it's really not that great. i mean, i wear it casually, but it sours easily in the bottle. i had a smalle sample bottle that lasted me a while - after 3 months it sours - blech. i can kinda see how people mistake it for cat piss. ick.

on 8/27/2003 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Whenever I smell this I want to run away screaming. This is right up there with Electric Youth and Tribe (which everyone wore when I was 14) for its cloying factor.

I LOOOVE this fragrance!!! Although Im more attracted to musky, oriental fragrances, Happy gives me a lighter, fresh smell that I can use during summer.

Popular Fragrances