CLINIQUE Happy

CLINIQUE Happy
Happy

3.0

on 11/25/2003 6:13:00 PM

This was my first perfume and it was great. It is what my roommate in college wore and I was really attracted to the smell.
I love the sweet citrusy smell and it really does uplift my spirits.

I recently bought Clinique Happy Hearts and love it more than Clinque Happy. It's a bit lighter and not as musky and very floral. It's very feminine.

on 11/22/2003 1:44:00 PM

I have never liked this scent. Cloying, synthetic citrus, fruit and flowers with a disagreeable licorice note. Reminds me a bit of Floret, but Floret as interpreted by the makers of Mountain Dew: a cheap sugar jolt that gives you a headache.

on 11/15/2003 8:50:00 AM

SNEEZE!! This smells like you took a bath in a sea of lemons. The first time I smelled Happy, I thought it had a nice citrusy smell, but within 15 minutes, it became annoying. And it makes me sneeze and gives me a sore throat. From the male perspective, this kind of smell doesn't do anything for them.

on 10/21/2003 2:37:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Some one mentioned a mens bathroom smell-to me this smells like a very strong perfume spray version of scented lysol-could be pretty but smells way too artificial -

I received this in a swap & was very pleased. I do like this scent. It's fresh, and, well, happy! lol It doesn't have a whole lot of staying power, though, IMO.

on 8/29/2003 3:12:00 PM

I hate how this perfume smells! I don't know what it is about it, but it just makes me want to run to the shower!

on 8/28/2003 3:00:00 PM

i like wearing this perfume, but now that i think about it. . . it's really not that great. i mean, i wear it casually, but it sours easily in the bottle. i had a smalle sample bottle that lasted me a while - after 3 months it sours - blech. i can kinda see how people mistake it for cat piss. ick.

on 8/27/2003 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Whenever I smell this I want to run away screaming. This is right up there with Electric Youth and Tribe (which everyone wore when I was 14) for its cloying factor.

I LOOOVE this fragrance!!! Although Im more attracted to musky, oriental fragrances, Happy gives me a lighter, fresh smell that I can use during summer.

This product gives me a headache. There is just something about it that I can't stand. It is extremely floral and way too strong. People will think you drenched yourself in perfume when you walk past them!