Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

4.7

on 8/3/2016 9:32:00 AM

This is so good that I would buy a second palette even if this is not limited edition! I am obsessed with palettes and I have a lot to last me ten lifetimes. I have all the Urban Decay Naked and Vice Palettes, Lorac Pro Palettes and Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palettes. I have a couple of Stila and I have the glorious matte and shimmery palettes of VISEART. But by God I was blown when I used this palette! This happened to be my first ever Anastasia Beverly Hills palette and it surely did not disappoint! All the shadows are very very pigmented. The texture is similar to Lorac Pro's buttery soft shadows. A little goes a long way. The brush I am not a fan of but I just don't care about it. The shadows are to sing praises for. I am totally impressed! It's a lot cheaper than Urban Decay but it trumps all my UD, TF and Lorac palettes. It truly is a close second to my Viseart palettes.

If ABH continues to make shadows of this quality and at this price range, it will surely become the brand to beat. I am looking forward to ordering my second modern renaissance palette. Why? Simply because I am addicted to the quality and color of these shadows. All hail ABH!

on 7/12/2016 4:38:00 AM

These shadows are soooooo pigmented! Yeah they'll kick up dust if you sweep your brushes back & forth through them, but they're pigmented enough that all you need is a tiny bit of product. I lightly press/push my brushes into them, & get plenty of product. If any is left on top, I pick it up lightly w/a brush & use it (waste not & all that๐Ÿ˜‰).
The colors are super complementary to one another. You can layer & layer & layer, & your look won't be muddy.
Yes, it costs more than the ABH palettes usually do, but I swear it's a new formula. It stays on bare skin! The 1st swatches I did were on bare skin & on my bare eyes, & they last! So soft, so pigmented, so worth it!
LOVE IT!!!๐Ÿ˜˜

on 6/29/2016 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

What an awesome palette! First of all, it's so NOT BORING! I was getting exhausted by all those brown champagne neutral palettes on the market nowadays, so yawn inducing! But not this baby! It's so vibrant, eye popping, gorgeous, full of sassy attitude and potential. This is my first experience with ABH shadows, and I'm very impressed. These shadows are better than UD, Smashbox, Tarte, and a plethora of other mid- high end brands I tried. The only one that compares is Lorac, but ABH is still better. The formula is very soft, extremely pigmented, easily blendable, stays put all day. The color selection is fabulous! I can't name another palette like this that would perform as well and have such saturated vibrant colors. (Yes Violet Voss HG is similar, but the formula is overpriced Chinese shit! No comparison ) . I would love to try other palettes by ABH as well, but I've heard that this one is a step up from prior formulas.
The only qualm I have with this palette is the packaging. It's a dupe for IT cosmetics palettes, and the velvet gets very dirty. ABH should adapt Stila's packaging (the soul, spirit, mind, body palettes) those are great.
I have no issues with the price increase. Believe me, in the past you've bought a crappy overpriced palette for more than this gem would cost. If your skin tone can accept very warm and red tones then you should get this palette.