Escada Ibiza Hippie

Escada Ibiza Hippie

4.1

on 10/20/2004 1:03:00 PM

Starts off yummy and fruity--my office mate commented that it smelled like raspberry vodka :) and gradually dries down to a yummy beachy musk. I'm not generally one for scents with red berry notes as the drydown tends to get yukky on me, but this is really nice. Would be perfect for summer or a carribean vacation :)

on 9/23/2004 2:44:00 AM

My favorite fragrance. EVER. A blend of a juicy fruit smell with tropical mist, this one just drives me absolutely crazy (and the compliments don't ever stop flowing). Perfect for the summer (perfect for any season, time, and place, actually). It's just such a shame Escada discontinued this wonderful, heavenly scent.

Help!!1 I know that I'm old and a grandmother of five and maybe I'm getting senile.... but Could someone please tell me if Escada is just putting a different name on the same scent, year after year?
Sexy Graffiti, Tropical Punch, Ibiza Hippie... they all smell the same!
Ok...ok... I have to admit it.. I have them all! So.... I guess Escada is a dang bit smarter than me. I love them for summer. Sweet, fruity,yummy and.....the same!

on 9/20/2004 6:55:00 PM

Of course I have to love a perfume that is impossible to find!! I had to get this on ebay...but I'm glad I did cuz I love it! Only problem is staying power...fades fast, but I don't care I like to spritz during the day! I also got Tropical Punch and Sexy Graffiti which kinda smell the same, they just dry down a little different on me. Crisp, fruity, clean scents. I know they are for summer but I don't care...they just smell good!

on 8/15/2004 12:25:00 AM

I would buy this rigt now if it hadnt been last years LE and totally unavailable, I love escada fragrances to bits and this is no exception, yummy smell of cranberry/raspberry/strawberry with a bit of floral. yum yum. lovely graduared blue to red headt shaped bottle as always with escada, I find they stay on me pretty well, I love these and am eager to buy some of this years Island Kiss!

on 7/31/2004 10:07:00 AM

I purchased my first bottle of Escada's Ibiza Hippie in Las Vegas a year ago. Wow! The first thing that popped in my head was raspberries. Every woman looks for a scent to define themselves. I think this one is mine! My husband goes crazy for it! I've gotten a lot of compliments on the smell. I do have to agree that the smell does wear off, but the smell does get overpowering if you put more than two spritzes. When I tell the name of the perfume, they think I'm making up the name. The only drag is, it's real hard to find on the East coast in department stores.

on 7/14/2004 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this fruity scent for summer, but it just doesn't last. If it lasted longer, I would repurchase in a second!

I like this perfume because it doesn't smell like every other perfume out there. Usually I pick fragrances with floral or citrus notes, this one has more of a fruity smell to it and I'm surprised I don't hate it - fruit scents make me sick. It reminds me of the smell of fruit punch, so summery and light. The only negative thing about this is that it doesn't last long at all. Don't ask me why, but I really like this!

on 6/16/2004 10:13:00 PM

Beautiful sweet cranberry that smells EXACTLY like The Body Shop's Cranberry fragrance/lotion/candle. This perfume, while it does smell very good, only lasts about an hour.

on 5/31/2004 4:54:00 AM

i love this. i fell in love with it the moment i sniffed it. it smells really exotic, a combination of summer fruits! its a scent that can be worn for all kinds of occasion. the packaging is very classy too.
i find it very similar to island kiss.. but ibiza is still the best.

Popular Fragrances