Escada Ibiza Hippie

Escada Ibiza Hippie

4.1

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I tried this at Nordstrom yesterday and also got a sample. I normally like warm, foody scents and Angel is my signature, but this is perfect for warmer weather. When first sprayed, I can smell definate notes of berries; doesn't smell artificial at all. The dry down on me also remained true to the berry notes. I will definately be purchasing this. Very light and fresh! :-)

on 1/7/2003 3:07:00 PM

If a scent can be categorized as "cheerful" then this delightful fragrance fits the bill. I feel delicious and sexy when I wear itó receiving many complimentsó yet it never overpowers. Unfortunately, more staying power is something this fragrance really needs. It wears off way too quickly and though I don't usually complain of cost when I really like something, $48 for the smallest size is a bit pricey.

on 1/4/2003 4:09:00 PM

Although I don't own this, I smelled it at Nordstroms and...I think it smells very similar to Vesace's Time for Pleasure. The only huge difference is the price. A 3.4oz of Versace is only $35 while a 1.7oz of Ibiza Hippie is $48. You can do the math :o)

on 12/28/2002 3:31:00 AM

I recently purchased this from Sephora.com and previous to receiving it, I was most excited to try it after reading about it online (and I do love Sexy Graffiti, so I was hoping for another perfume that was as pleasing as the SG).
First impressions of the packaging : box, very cute ! The bottle itself is lovely and unique. I do like this fragrance very much, but I admit, it's darn near a dead ringer for Sexy Graffiti, with just a twist of something different. Basically, I think Escada blended Tropical Punch and SG together to create the Ibizia Hippie! *L*
I would purchase again though, although it's a bit spendy at $48 for 1.7 oz.

on 12/25/2002 11:56:00 AM

This is the sephora description:

Ibiza Hippie

Inspired by the spring-summer fashions of Escada, Ibiza Hippie captures the moment with a delicious whirl of flowers and summer fruits.

Blend: Fruity-Floral.
Notes: Litchi, Pear, Blackberry, Cranberry, Water Hyacinth, Blue Freesia, Blond Sandalwood, Amber, Passion Flower, Musk.

THis fragrance is definitely a sister to Tropical Punch and Sexy Grafitti, but I like this one the best out of all three. It has a refreshing sweet scent and is great for casual wear. Unfortunately the lasting power of this one leaves something to be desired, but otherwise a great fruity scent.