Escada Ibiza Hippie

Escada Ibiza Hippie

4.2

on 10/3/2003 3:53:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

It is unbelievably offensive IMO.Way to sour and fruity.I tested it yesterday and I couldn't stand my hand untill I got home and washed it right off. Very sharp. It's just not for me.
By the way, I find the bottle design completely tasteless...

on 8/8/2003 2:53:00 AM

A very sweet and summery scent, though it smells way too close to Sexy Graffiti to justify owning both for me.

What can I say? This is THE perfect summer fragrance. It's perfect, except for the staying power. The bottle is very pretty too. A very light, sweet fruity scent with a noticable peach note. My new summer staple! I bought the 1.7 oz size for around US$38. I can't stop sniffing my wrists when I wear this!

Ok it's fruity,but the middle notes of it are not that fruity it tones down and smells aboslutly awsome!but,I will admit it does last a long time that's why I bought the lotion which is equally as yummy!

on 5/26/2003 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Smells pleasant enough but just too sweet for me - after wearing it for half a day, made me slightly nauseous. If you want a less saccharine scent, go for Sentiment instead.

on 5/9/2003 7:24:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

When you first spray this on, you start wondering who's been chewing strawberry bubblegum or drinking warm fruit punch. I was really disappointed w/ this initial impression and went on w/ my shopping. 20-30 minutes later, I sniffed my wrist and it smelled SO MUCH BETTER. The "sticky kid" smell had changed into a nice subtle scent w/o a lot of the powdery-perfumey dry down smell that my body chemistry turns everything into. It's now been 5 hours and I can still smell it a bit. That said, is it really necessary to charge that much money for one bottle of perfume??? EDIT 8/22/03: I broke down and bought a bottle for myself continued >>

on 4/26/2003 2:34:00 PM

"Yummy Fruity" -that's what my hubby said when he first smelled it on me. A beautiful light fruity (berry, not citrus) fragrance that was delicious at first but had a quick drydown and then the scent just didn't have much depth on me. Love the bottle and will probably rebuy as I keep reapplying when I'm at home (bottle too large for a purse) but am still on the lookout for the perfect fruity (but not citrus) scent.

on 4/21/2003 8:05:00 PM

I've found it. I've found something I can wear everyday. This fragrance puts me in the most wonderful mood. It calms me and delights me all at the same time. I am poor and stingy and even I had to buy a full bottle after owning a sample of this fragrance. Its delicious, tart, and sweet. This will be the fragrance I put on every morning ( and now I can save my Demeter Angel Food for snuggling and jammies). I am a joyful girl.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Tried this today at the recommendation of the women on the Fragrance Board here. Boy, they were right: this stuff is just divine. Reminiscent of the Sexy Graffiti LE from Escada last year, it is fruity, floral and delicious. However, my annoying chemistry made it turn bad so it just smelled like Juicy Fruit on me. My 15 year old and her 14 year old friend smelled terrific in it though.

on 3/7/2003 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This will be a great summer fragrance. It fits into the category of what I call "candy scents" like Gucci Rush. Very fruity and sweet. I'd feel best wearing this on a hot day with a super-fly pair of sunglasses.