Escada Ibiza Hippie

Escada Ibiza Hippie

4.2

on 11/17/2006 2:57:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Escada's Ibiza Hippie is a guilty pleasure of mine. I love the cute bottle and the fun, fruity scent, but I have to admit that it smells kind of cheap, like a body spray you could buy at a drugstore. It's definitely a spring/summer fragrance, and it's far from sophisticated, but it still smells nice to me.

on 6/10/2005 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a review of the Ibiza Hippie shower gel. I am disappointed with it. It lathers poorly and the scent is too light to last very long after the shower is over. I'll buy inexpensive shower gels from now on and save my money.

on 12/14/2004 12:49:00 AM

Great product from Escada! This is my all-time favourite perfume. Pity it has been discontinued. The new fragrance, Island Kiss, doesn't really match up to Ibiza Hippie.

Now that this has been discontinued, I'm still on my search for my next HG perfume. *sigh*

I'm so upset that you can't buy this anymore.It is a great fragrance that is sweet and tempting.Everytime I spritz it, i feel like such a babe.

on 11/13/2004 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a gorgeous, gorgeous fragrance! I received some of this in a swap and I am bowled over! I sort of expected that it would smell like patchouli or sandalwood or something by the name of it. It doesn't smell like either to me. My husband is crazy about the fragrance and I fell in love with it at first sniff!!!

I like this perfume because it doesn't smell like every other perfume out there. Usually I pick fragrances with floral or citrus notes, this one has more of a fruity smell to it and I'm surprised I don't hate it - fruit scents make me sick. It reminds me of the smell of fruit punch, so summery and light. The only negative thing about this is that it doesn't last long at all. Don't ask me why, but I really like this!

on 4/23/2004 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Love this on me. Its light and airy with just a touch of sexy scent. I like my frangrances to make me feel happy & sexy and this does!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Strawberries and flowers....YUM! This is a wonderful warm weather fragrance, sweet, light, and totally girly!

on 1/27/2004 2:13:00 AM

Nice smell, nice packaging (love the hearts), but pity this doesn't really last on me. I'd still buy it 'coz it's such a sweet, fruity scent (not citrusy)!

Very sweet n girly ragrance - i like it! Bt not as lasting as i like it to be. One thing i hate is the cap - it gets loose easily n fails to cap properly to the bottke. Otherwise, it's my fav fragrance now!!