Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

4.4

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I must admit i wasn't sure what to make of this as i bought it on a whim really and was just lucky to get it as it was in stock at Debenhams for a second time after selling out so fast first time round. However after looking at many tutorials on you tube i got some great ideas to make it work. There are a nice selection of colours neutrals and peachy tones. Some have found the pigmentation lacking and not found there was enough peach colours but i must say i think the colours are very summery and the pigmentation seems fine to me. The palette is subtle but can be built up although i like the subtlety of this palette and i think this is prettier than in your face pigmentation in the summer. I am nw20 in Mac foundation with blue eyes for reference and it makes my eyes look so pretty. One or two iffy powdery colours but overall still a really good value buy. I think it's worth getting for the summer if you can.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am in love with this palette! I'm also in love with peaches and their scent. There is a shade for everyone and every skin tone in this palette from neutral nude shades to warm pinks and rich purples etc. The packaging is slim and good for travel and the smell lasts for ages, it's amazing. They are super pigmented shadows with minimum fallout as well as being super blend-able. I begrudged paying the £30+ for this but after using it a few times it's totally worth it!

Love how the colours are really neutral (sort of) and how pigmented they are. Smell amazing and packagings are beautiful!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I can't tell how much I love this eyeshadow palette and its delicious peachy scent. Too Faced did an amazing job creating the Sweet Peach palette !

I had ordered mine on Sephora in France way before the launching date but of course, I had to wait the day of the launch to get my hands on it. In less that one day, the two Sephora in my town had sold everything. I went back home and tried it out right away.

But first the smell. Let me tell you about the smell. It smelt like peaches in my whole flat. And the packaging is gorgeous. I know that we aren't supposed to focus too much on the packaging and more on the actual product but come on, it's so cute.
The colors are amazing. I am not generally into these colors but for spring and summer, this is perfect. I've used it several times and this is always a pleasure to do it with the peachy scent in my bathroom.

Now the only thing that bugs me is that It is not as pigmented as the original Chocolate bar palette and the semi-sweet. You need to reapply it two or three times to get a nice color payoff. Other than that, I don't mind because this palette is freaking awesome and adds to my makeup stash.

I love it ! I was going to say that I will repurchase, but unfortunately, this won't be a part of the permanent collection... what a pity.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Loooove this palette!! Sold out super quickly when it was released here in Australia so really glad I got my hands on one!! I have both the original chocolate bar and semi sweet chocolate bar palettes which I LOVE but this definitely beats them both out in my opinion! The colour pay off is awesome so you need very little and the shades are very versatile and ridiculously flattering. The peach scent is pretty great too. My fave too faced palette by far. Only interesting little thing I noticed was the most pigmented orangey tinged shades actually slightly stain your lids... I don't really find this an issue though because I reapply daily anyway haha! Otherwise 10 out of 10 :)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

In love with the pretty colors this palette has,once again great pigments from the eyeshadows and I don't regret buying Too Faced eyeshadows!!!

This pallet is very versatile, love the colors no heavy feeling lasts at least 6 hours when not in the sun of course. Will buy again my daughter has confiscated it from me by she loves it too

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love the packaging, the peach scent and how highly pigmented it is - but I've noticed that the intensity of color dwindles throughout the day - not much, but more than other eye shadows. I love it but would not buy it again - the shades don't really do it for me, of course there are too many neutrals!

Love this palette, too faced is fast becoming my favourite make up brand ! Love the smell of peach, the colours are great especially for summer lovely corals and pinks. Colours apply nicely as with all toofaced eye shadows.
Really lovely palette and packaging

Got this palette in the mail today and I'm in love!
The colours are just what you'd expect from too faced, smooth, buttery and pigmented.
There is a wide range of warmer toned shimmer and matte colours with a few brighter ones also.
They blend amazingly well together and last a long time without fading too much (I used the benefit air patrol primer underneath).
Would definitely recommend for people with blue/green eyes as the warm colours really enhance lighter eyes.

PROS
-Gorgeous packaging.
-Good range of shades and finishes.
-Blendable and long lasting.
-Smells amazing!

CONS
-Hard to get hold of.
-Price.