Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

4.4

I love the colors in this palette, am neutral on the scent, hate the quality. There is no rhyme or reason as to which shadows are pigmented, smooth, have no fallout, are long-lasting, etc etc etc. In my experience the majority fail on most fronts. I will say that the colors (or at least the IDEA of the colors) are beautiful and well curated. But when they're on the eye that beauty is mostly lost.

Beautiful palette in colors I love, warm browns, peaches and some light and dark colors to blend. The one green color is particularly pretty. I took this as the only palette on a long vacation and it has been versatile. My only compliant, and it one I have with all Too Faced eye shadows, is they do not have a lot of staying power. The metal box is great, a step up from cardboard boxes, especially for travel.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

i love love love this palette! i don't frequently do eye makeup, more of a lipstick girl, but there's so many different colors in this palette it's easy to do any kind of look. the packaging is also to die for!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great peach scent as advertised and the colors are absolutely stunning with good pigmentation and decent longevity. The colors flatter my brown eyes as well. I have been looking forward to trying this for a long time and glad I snagged one from Ulta before they were sold out. The palette itself seems durable and it is so cute.

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this product! All of the eye shadows in the palette are highly pigmented and it is mainly a warm toned palette with a few cool toned shades. It applies very smoothly as well. The palette also smells like peach candy and is so strong that some of my other palettes smell like peach candy too. The only complaint that I have is that the palette is pretty pricey! However, if I ever happened to hit pan on all of the shades I would definitely repurchase. I hope that someday this palette will be part of Too Faced permanent collection so everyone can get it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This has easily become my go to everyday eye-shadow palette. It was what I hoped the Urban Decay 3 would have been like. Too Faced won me again on this one.

For reference I am an NC 35 and this review is really about how the shadows performed on me. The colours are just as pigmented and buttery as the Chocolate and Semi sweet palettes. I find the performance even better, they blend beautifuly and translate on the lids to give a polished eye look.

The colours in the palette work well together and has an array of transition colours which is amazing. I love the shimmers and the satins. The scent is not as good as the chocolate, and can smell slightly artificial, but it's better than non for me.

The one downer that gets me, is you don't get as much product as the original and I personally like to see consistency in a brand especially since they charge the same for each palette.

I still love this palette, I think it's stayed my desire to look for other palettes since now I have my peaches and pinks.

I'm not a huge fan of all-neutral palettes so Chocolate Bar palettes never appealed to me. But as soon as I saw this one, I knew I have to get it because the colors are just SO pretty! I was on the fence about purchasing it after seeing reviews from temptalia and muse, but my love for warm tones won.
And I can honestly say that Sweet Peach became one of my all time favorites. Apart from the beautiful color selection, the shadows are pigmented and blend very well. My fave shades are (obviously) "Candied Peach", "Just Peachy", I love also "Luscious", "Purée" & "Summer yum"... They last on my eyelids for about 10 hours- maybe not as long as my Sleek shadows but on my favorite Zoeva primer they perform just as good.
I don't care about the smell as long as it doesn't irritate my sensitive, allergy prone skin. The packaging is pretty and sturdy. Given its popularity and hype, it should really become part of the permanent collection. Overall, I think it's a beautiful product and worth the money (regular price, not the eBay one, obviously).

Update August 2017: so it's permanent, cool! I still use it and like it just as much as when I first bought it. If I'm going for neutral look, I usually reach for this palette. I've hit pan on "White Peach", "Luscious", "Candied Peach" and "Just Peachy" (can't help using bright colors lol).

Love how the colours are really neutral (sort of) and how pigmented they are. Smell amazing and packagings are beautiful!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

In love with the pretty colors this palette has,once again great pigments from the eyeshadows and I don't regret buying Too Faced eyeshadows!!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

I am really pleased with this palette. Not so much the hype and the limited quantities which made getting this palette so difficult. This palette doesn't have any ground-breaking shades and many are easily dupe-able (essentially this is a neutral palette with pops of pinky peach, green and purple), but I like the fact that I can have all of these shades in one palette. And I really like this palette.

I don't enjoy the smell of this palette but it's not the worst thing in the world. It smells like chalky candy peaches.

I love the array of shades in this palette. Everything is so much prettier in person than the pictures online! There are so many beautiful shades in this palette, every time I open it, I don't know which shade to use first, I just want to use them all! The shimmers are buttery, the mattes are pigmented and the shades work so well together putting a look together is effortless.

I also love the fact that all the shadows are the same size. I never used those big shades, they always ended up being too light for my NW45 skin tone and I disliked having big shades I never used. I really like the overall tone of this palette, I find there are so many rich, dark, shades that play so nicely with my dark skin.

There are no straight up duds in this palette like there were in the Chocolate Bar (I'm looking at you Candied Violet and Strawberry Bon Bon). There are a few shades that are sheer or patchy or prone to sheering out when blended (like Just Peachy, Talk Derby to Me, and Candied Peach) but they're still workable.

All in all; I enjoy the warmth and deepness of this palette and think the shades are really gorgeous. I do enjoy the array of shades and I think the packaging is adorable. It's not a must-have palette, but it will make a good addition to someone's collection if they like warm eyeshadows.