Glossier Stretch Concealer

Glossier Stretch Concealer
Stretch ConcealerStretch Concealer

3.2

Not tested on animals

Octyldodecanol, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Polyethylene, BeesWax, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Microcrystalline Wax, Jojoba Esters, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mica, Silica,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 10/1/2016 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

This is truly for someone who doesn't need any real concealing, but maybe just wants to even their skin out a touch on an otherwise good skin day. The product has less coverage than most foundations and it's very emollient, so a light hand is necessary, otherwise it just looks greasy and slips right off. It has no staying power, even with powder (and it doesn't play nice with powder anyway...). I find that the best way to use this concealer is with thin layers applied with fingers and then carrying the pot with you for touch ups - which raises hygiene concerns, tbh.

I have oily skin with pigmentation issues, so this was a disappointing product for me. Only pro for me is the packaging, it's very pretty. I love a good glass pot.

Color is so hard to match. I got a medium in the concealer shade and it is way too light for me! Dark is too dark for me. Consistency is whatever - I prefer other concealers such as Nars and Maybelline Instant Age Rewind.

on 9/24/2016 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this...one of the best concealers I've used. I ordered medium... the medium runs light.

on 9/13/2016 4:06:00 PM

The concealer claims to be stretchy concealer, meaning it moves with your face and prevents the product from settling into an fine lines/creasing. That is NOT the case. In addition to using a primer as a base, the concealer STILL settles into all the fine lines/creases. I like the idea of dewy but this product is more like greasy. I have really dark circles so I usually have to apply quite a bit and it doesnt really work as a product you can build upon. As a result, the converage isnt great. The price point isn't great either. Unfortunately you're better off buying something way cheaper like an Elf concealer, which produces way better results. DO NOT BUY!!!!

on 9/11/2016 11:23:00 PM

I really like this concealer because it has a dewy finish (I don't set it with powder) and doesn't just sit on your face like pretty much all other concealers do. It really blends in with your skin so long as the rest of your makeup looks dewy...otherwise it would stick out. I hate that it comes in a pot though. :\ It's a breeding ground for bacteria. Also I found that this doesn't have great lasting power. It definitely won't hold up to sweat or rain. But it's perfect for every day at the office.

on 9/5/2016 3:54:00 PM

The balm concealer has been my go to for so long that this concealer just doesn't stand a chance. It's too sheer and greasy to have significant coverage. I would really reccomend the balm time balm. However, I love the Glossier boy brow and lippie that is included with the concealer in the Phase 2 kit so the price was totally worth it for the trio.

on 9/4/2016 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I am MAC NC45/Revlon Colorstay Caramel. In the Glossier line of concealers, the color 'Deep' is practically perfect. When I opened it, I noticed that it is so creamy and pigmented. After receiving it, I was so excited to wear it the next day. I've only worn it once, but I really like it a lot. The color match is very good, but it leans slightly red. It is very creamy (may be greasy to some) and emollient and needs to be set with powder. After that, it didn't budge the whole day. I like that it is creamy since the undereye area can get quite dry, especially with my use of anti-acne skin treatments. Everything's good about it so far. I'm hoping it doesn't flashback in photos. Will report back.

on 8/26/2016 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have been looking for a new concealer to replace my Mac studio ones, I usually mixed two NW 25 and NC 20 together to create more of a yellow undertone that could really cover my dark circles. The coverage of the MAC concealers are great, but it is quite drying, I'm sure you all feel this way. I have heard of the Glossier before due to their subway ads everywhere, but I finally bit when I read the descriptions for the Stretch Concealer. I love that it's cruelty free and all natural, that was a huge plus for me.

I am about to throw every single concealer I own and just stock up on this amazing concealer! I got the color medium, and it is honestly the best thing to ever kiss my dark circles. It goes on creamy and light, it really does move with your skin and it DOESN'T CREASE on bit! Just a few light layers and it is perfect. It takes a few second to set into your skin but as soon as it does, it leaves a dewy youthful finish and looks very natural. I bought the whole kit of their Phase 2 because why not, and I loved everything in the kit. The Boy Brows is perfect for my lazy self and the sheer lipstick is wonderful. Leaving my lips soft and cute. I would really recommend this! <3

on 8/25/2016 9:17:00 PM

This is definitely one of those concealers that is for people who don't REALLY need concealer. It feels nice & smooth but covers very little, & if you build it up for more coverage it turns into an oily mess. I have combination skin, and it settled into lines, clung to dry patches, and was OILY everywhere else. No staying power. I would really only recommend this to someone with very normal skin. My skin can be fairly problematic (which is why I use concealer...) and this was not for me.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this product works ok. The thing that gets most people myself in that bunch its not applying well after you put on foundation. If you put it on before foundation it works very well. Its just for some reason cant stick well enough with the foundation on. But once on it works very well. So for those really minimal makeup days this si a great option or put on before foundation it will work well then too. I have to build it up at least 2-3 taps. And I dont rub it out much just pat pat pat. Hope this helps.