Too Faced Peanut butter and jelly palette

Too Faced Peanut butter and jelly palette
Peanut butter and jelly palette

4.2

on 8/22/2016 3:18:00 PM

Nice little warm/neutral palette. The pigmentation, texture and blend-ability is what you would expect from ME (mid-end) eyeshadows.

This palette has a nice array of golds, warm browns and a couple of purples.

Jammin' is probably my least favorite, it goes on VERY dark purple, blends almost to a brownish gray.

Jelly is a virbrant purple, really translates nice on the eyes.

Nuts About You and Peanut Butter are awesome transition/crease shades. I'm about NC15ish, so i wish there was a tad lighter transition/crease option, but i'm happy with these two, i often use these shades when using other palettes or singles too.

i love Bananas, its a great lid shade, really looks good with my light olive skin tone. Its like a muted gold, very nice.

Spread The Love is a nice neutral peachy shade (the only neutral shade in the palette IMO)

Extra Creamy is a lovely texture but i dont reach for this shade often

Peanut Butter Cup and Peanut Brittle are also really great, little fall out.

This whole palette has a very dominate orange undertone, so if you are cool toned or very neutral beware.

on 8/13/2016 11:45:00 AM

This was inspired by the shade peanut butter in the semi sweet chocolate bar palette! Good scent! If you are allergic to peanuts don't worry there was no peanuts used in the actual product! The shade range is very orange toned but I find that it's very complementary for any eye color!

on 7/11/2016 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I was debating between either this palette or the Sweet Peach one. But then the Sweet Peach sold out making my decision a lot easier! And I'm glad because I love this palette! Like the majority of Too Faced E/S, these go on so smooth with no creasing. That along with beautiful shimmery orange/coopers and warm browns make this perfect palette for me. Unfortunately, the electric purple (Jelly??) wasn't as vibrant as I though but It's not a deal breaker, I have plenty of purples in my stash that can do the job if need be. Also, this does NOT smell like peanut butter nor does it have any peanuts in it. It's smells just like the Chocolate Bars so if you have a peanut allergy, not to worry. Great palette!

on 7/10/2016 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got the palette at Ulta during the initial release, and was immediately sold on the cute packaging and that wonderful purple shade. I was very excited to use the palette, because I liked the colors, the packaging, and the peanut-chocolate smell didn't bother me. Usually I like the warm shades (ABH Renaissance palette is my fave) and tried to create a warm brown and purple look, but for some reason all the brownish darker colors just went eye- popping bright orange on my eyelids, and the Jelly shade had no pigmentation. I could not believe my eyes on how poorly the prettiest shade Jelly performed. I rubbed the shadow with the brush, dug it in the pan, patted, layered on the lid, but the color would barely show! I would never accept a crappy performance like this out of an expensive palette. Jelly and the other dark purple shadow -Jammin were patchy, dry, not pigmented at all, and those were the colors that I liked the most. I was very disappointed, and returned PB&J the next day. The funny thing was, a girl at Ulta was shocked that I returned this overhyped product. I'm very spoiled by good quality makeup. I love UD's "Urban Spectrum" for its creamy heavily pigmented blues, greens and purples, or ABH Modern Renaissance for it's reds, oranges and magentas, and expected similar results with PB&J, but it's just not nearly as good, and poorly priced for such a small palette.

on 6/26/2016 3:41:00 AM

I wanted to give this 10 lippies. Yes it is *that* good.

This is my magical HG perfect palette where every shade is highly pigmented, lasts all day long, blends beautifully and looks AMAZING. The yummy scent is a bonus, as is the adorable packaging. Those shades though - oh my freaking goodness they are spectacular!

If you can get your hands on this palette you will be super glad you did!

on 5/29/2016 8:51:00 AM

I bought this for the purple shade. Reminded me of a color I had in the 80's I loved and used up! Since I have green eyes and warm olive tone skin this actually can be a daily wear set of shades for me. My hair color ranges form dark brown to dark auburn purple or copper. The colors make my eyes look ridiculously green. A high percent of MUAers have green eyes,so it does not surprise me this is popular here! The only thing is I am not sure if the colors last long on the eyes. I usually apply eyeshadows with a wet brush at home, and I used a dry brush at Ulta.

on 5/13/2016 12:24:00 AM

I like this palette for the novelty of it and because I am somewhat of a makeup collector. The quality of the shadows is very good, they are smooth, pigmented, and blend really well. There are 3 matte shades and the rest are shimmery. It is a very warm palette, and does not offer a variety of colors.

The Extra Creamy shade is one of my favorite brow bone colors EVER.

There is a limited amount of looks you can get with this palette. It's definitely not for every day. There is nothing basic about it.

Bottom line - Is it fun? Yes. Is it good quality? Yes. Can you get some unusual and fun looks with it? Yes. Is it a must-have? No.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

A little gimmicky, but lot's of fun. It's a must have for the serious pallet collector for the scent and adorable packaging, but none of the colors are ground breaking, and one of the browns is so orangy I'll probably never wear it. The quality of the shadows are superb, totally blendable, and mix and match well, and comes with a tiny booklet of three looks to get you started. The smell isn't of actual peanut butter, but more like a peanut butter scratch and sniff sticker from the days of your childhood. Seeing that it's more of a prop piece for my makeup stand that I'll only occasionally dig into I wouldn't buy it again if they reissued it, but it's super fun and I'm glad I have it.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Coarse

I like this palette the color peanut butter is slightly a little different intexure than in the semi sweet chocolate bar palette all of the colors are very pretty and good color pay off the only reason why I didn't give it 5 Stars is because I wish they had deep chocolate brown or even a deep matte purple in the palette since I am a woman of color a nc45 in Mac Foundation for reference I need something deeper for my outer v especially since I have hooded eyes to create a crease above my natural crease since there is no really deep enough matte color there's no way I could travel with this palette alone other than that I have no complaints

on 4/25/2016 11:11:00 PM

I am a TOO FACED FANATIC!! I love their palettes so much, I waited for this one to come out, like a Kid on Christmas morning.. I have used this palette four different times and I'm sorry to say that the colors just didn't last. :( The look is awesome right after I finish it, but say an hour or two later it fades. l always use Eyeshadow Primer and finish with a Setting spray. I can't imagine what else I could do to make these colors last. I'm a huge fan of the Jelly color and incorporate it into all of my looks. By the end of the day you would have no clue that I had any purple color on my eyes at all. What a bummer. I guess I could try a full white base and see if I can get the shadows to last. I wouldn't recommend this palette I'm very sorry to say. l