Kylie Cosmetics Matte LipKit

Matte LipKitMatte LipKitMatte LipKit

3.1

on 6/22/2017 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit was by far one of the best lip kits in the market. From fancy packaging to heavenly smell, live colors to lightness of the lipstick. I totally loved it and after trying my free Kylie Lip Kit samples I have received from Frebies.com I've always bought since than. Very happy with the product and I prefer to anyone out there wondering about Kylie Lip Kit. My advice would be to try out it free Kylie Lip Kit samples and see it yourself !

on 6/13/2017 11:34:00 AM

Definitely great staying power. Looks super chic too. Just hate how color looks different on pictures and people, compared to how it looks on myself. Still love it!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is kinda an eh product. It works and I like it, but I can get liquid lipsticks for much better. I strongly prefer the KVD mattes, so like it's good, but I won't repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Amazing smell and they don't flake and crumble, they feel like nothing on your lips. I love the packaging. The only downfall is that the shipping is pricey and you have to pay high customs charges if you live abroad.

on 5/30/2017 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased 2 Kylie lip kits. They substituted 1 color I purchased for moon with an extremely dark burgundy called Leo. I tried the 1 color I did actually order & found it to be very dry. My lips felt uncomfortably dry. I had to apply a moisturizing gloss over it & was much more comfortable. I made several attempts to contact the company about exchanging my incorrect shade & they never replied. I also found they have an all sales final policy...even if it is their error. Bad business.

on 4/29/2017 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Tbh, i really like the colors of Kylie Lipkit. Unfortunately, it does really disappointing if you just used it without the lipliner. So, it's better if you wear the lipliner first (that's how it supposed like). The price is a bit pricey for me. This lipcream actually doesnt really fit for girls who get dried lips quickly because it is flaky or patchy easily

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

NEVER AGAIN!
Sooo uncomfortable like pain in the ass..
It both looks and feels dry like REALLY dry, you can see all the lines
I got candy k and maliboo and had the same problem with both

on 4/5/2017 10:04:00 AM

In love with the quality of these.

I have the Maliboo one. The shade is very nice, maybe a bit too dark for pale skinned people, but that's up to your likings. The Maliboo usually looks way lighter on pictures on the Internet, but remember, a lot of people use filters. I remember when I got my lip kit, I was surprised to see it looked nothing like what I've see on Kylie Cosmetics Instagram page. But oh well.

The lipliner glides on smoothly and easily. It's really soft on the lips, and creamy. The pigmentation is stellar. Careful and easily with the sharpening, tho. One - two spins are enough.

The lipstick is great, very pigmented and very longlasting. Does not transfer. The first time I applied it, it lasted for over 24 h. I was shocked. The smell is intense and very sweet; I love it!

Repurchase? Hell yes. Maybe not the Maliboo shade, but I'd definitely repurchase more of these amazing lip kits!

on 3/26/2017 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE these lip kits. I have 6 lip kits and then 5 mini liquid lipsticks. This formula is amazing. It dries fairly quickly and has a great staying power. I think the price is pretty decent considering it is high quality, comes with 2 products (lipstick and liner) and by a Kardashian/Jenner. It does not feel drying on the lips, which is something a lot of matte lipsticks do. It is very comfortable and looks great. I always get compliments when I wear these. The colours are great and on top of everything, they have a nice smell. The lip liners are nice too. They are nice and creamy and go on very nicely. Very easy to apply. The lipstick applicators also make for easy application. These are some of the only liquid lipsticks I wear and I would highly recommend them.

on 3/8/2017 8:32:00 AM

These are good, if we only talk about the lipsticks. They hold up pretty well, they aren't heavy and she's got so many pretty colours ( I've got candy k, dirty peach, merry, poppin gloss and so cute gloss ). Price is average for higher end liquid lipsticks, the biggest downfall is that I live in the U.K., so post and packaging plus customs is soooo expensive :( as I said, the liquids are great, but I find that the lip liners are way too creamy, which is a negative when it comes to sharpening them. I was only able to use each lip liner a couple of times, because I can't sharpen them, they just melt away in my sharpener :(