Kylie Cosmetics Kylie Lip Kit

Kylie Cosmetics Kylie  Lip Kit
Kylie  Lip KitKylie  Lip KitKylie  Lip Kit

3.1

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is kinda an eh product. It works and I like it, but I can get liquid lipsticks for much better. I strongly prefer the KVD mattes, so like it's good, but I won't repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Amazing smell and they don't flake and crumble, they feel like nothing on your lips. I love the packaging. The only downfall is that the shipping is pricey and you have to pay high customs charges if you live abroad.

on 5/30/2017 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased 2 Kylie lip kits. They substituted 1 color I purchased for moon with an extremely dark burgundy called Leo. I tried the 1 color I did actually order & found it to be very dry. My lips felt uncomfortably dry. I had to apply a moisturizing gloss over it & was much more comfortable. I made several attempts to contact the company about exchanging my incorrect shade & they never replied. I also found they have an all sales final policy...even if it is their error. Bad business.

on 4/29/2017 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Tbh, i really like the colors of Kylie Lipkit. Unfortunately, it does really disappointing if you just used it without the lipliner. So, it's better if you wear the lipliner first (that's how it supposed like). The price is a bit pricey for me. This lipcream actually doesnt really fit for girls who get dried lips quickly because it is flaky or patchy easily

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

NEVER AGAIN!
Sooo uncomfortable like pain in the ass..
It both looks and feels dry like REALLY dry, you can see all the lines
I got candy k and maliboo and had the same problem with both

on 4/5/2017 10:04:00 AM

In love with the quality of these.

I have the Maliboo one. The shade is very nice, maybe a bit too dark for pale skinned people, but that's up to your likings. The Maliboo usually looks way lighter on pictures on the Internet, but remember, a lot of people use filters. I remember when I got my lip kit, I was surprised to see it looked nothing like what I've see on Kylie Cosmetics Instagram page. But oh well.

The lipliner glides on smoothly and easily. It's really soft on the lips, and creamy. The pigmentation is stellar. Careful and easily with the sharpening, tho. One - two spins are enough.

The lipstick is great, very pigmented and very longlasting. Does not transfer. The first time I applied it, it lasted for over 24 h. I was shocked. The smell is intense and very sweet; I love it!

Repurchase? Hell yes. Maybe not the Maliboo shade, but I'd definitely repurchase more of these amazing lip kits!

on 3/26/2017 8:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE these lip kits. I have 6 lip kits and then 5 mini liquid lipsticks. This formula is amazing. It dries fairly quickly and has a great staying power. I think the price is pretty decent considering it is high quality, comes with 2 products (lipstick and liner) and by a Kardashian/Jenner. It does not feel drying on the lips, which is something a lot of matte lipsticks do. It is very comfortable and looks great. I always get compliments when I wear these. The colours are great and on top of everything, they have a nice smell. The lip liners are nice too. They are nice and creamy and go on very nicely. Very easy to apply. The lipstick applicators also make for easy application. These are some of the only liquid lipsticks I wear and I would highly recommend them.

on 3/8/2017 8:32:00 AM

These are good, if we only talk about the lipsticks. They hold up pretty well, they aren't heavy and she's got so many pretty colours ( I've got candy k, dirty peach, merry, poppin gloss and so cute gloss ). Price is average for higher end liquid lipsticks, the biggest downfall is that I live in the U.K., so post and packaging plus customs is soooo expensive :( as I said, the liquids are great, but I find that the lip liners are way too creamy, which is a negative when it comes to sharpening them. I was only able to use each lip liner a couple of times, because I can't sharpen them, they just melt away in my sharpener :(

Honestly these are pretty good. I have KoKo K, Candy K, Ginger and a few glosses (those are okay.. go for Nyx butter glosses instead) The ones I have go on very smooth and hold up well with the normal fading liquid lipsticks have. Candy K and Ginger feel very smooth and good on my lips but for some reason KoKo K crumbles off my lips almost instantly and I'm not sure why or what exactly happened to that one but it's still a really pretty color! I also do think her formulation is very similar to the Colourpop liquid lipsticks, especially the ones I recently ordered because those feel very similar to Kylie's. It's all about preference though. Give them a try! :-)

Hello there! This review is from my personal experience of the products I bought. I love reds they go very well with my skin tone and hair, so when KJC came out with a burgundy palette I was more than excited! I got online and the palette was in stock, which if you want something from KJC you already know more than most of the time everything is sold out. Anyway, for $42.00 you can buy the palette, this is the most expensive palette I have ever bought but I had the extra money so I splurged! Along with my palette purchase I also bought the Mary Jo K matte lip single for 17.00. The order takes a while to process! So if you are wanting to buy these products to wear to an event, it would serve you better to either order in advance or find another option! Two weeks later I received my box. In the box you get two cards from KJC they are cute but for $59.00 I think they should send like a mini sample of something. The palette was nicely wrapped in a box and it feels heavy, honestly I felt like I could have threw it against the wall and it would be ok, that's how heavy it is. The colors are beautiful and very pigmented! Even the lightest color has pigment enough you can see it! I go to put in on, if you don't want a tremendous amount of fallout tap your brush LIGHTLY because one little tap will put alot of stuff on the brush without all the fallout! I can't rave enough about this palette, it's just wonderful the colors, the coverage, I don't mind the price on something that I love using I will say that it doesn't have a mirror that should change for the price point! Now, lets get this this Mary Jo K matte lip single! I love the packaging it's nice, some lip products have weird smells this product smells AMAZING! It's like a sweet vanilla! I put it on and it dried down quickly, the feel on the lips is that of chalky but not so much you want it off right way, when you touch it with your hands it feels like rose petals so soft! The wear time on this stuff is good, but not all day good. This lip single would be more suited for something you plan on going to and not eating or drinking! Also after a long time of wear it becomes super dry and will crack off and all you want to do is take it off! OH, and about taking it off! If you do attempt to take it off it is super hard to just get it off! You will need some kind of oil, I used coconut to get it off after I couldn't get it with just a washcloth and water! I would suggest if you have a lip scrub you should use it because after you wear this your lips will feel horrible! My overall look was amazing I just wish KJC would come up a better formula for their matte lips! If you have the money I would suggest buying this palette and/or the lip maybe someone has a different experience than me. The price point is just too much for me to do on the regular, however I'm gonna see how long this palette lasts for me to think about if I would buy this product again. I probably won't buy another lip anything because for that money and the no so long lasting formula It's just a no go for me. I love the free shipping but I think that there should be like a free sample other than two thank you cards!

Popular Lipsticks