Uploaded by lemonpopper

price range

Reviews

2.0

Dec/28/2002

I bought this because of the raves on MUA, but it didn't work for my combination skin. I bought Ivory, the lightest shade, and found that it didn't blend well, and almost immediately it slipped off of my nose, and yet magnified any flaky skin I had. It was totally gone by the end of the day. This is nice for "spot" coverage if you can find a good match, but it simply …Read more

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinCombination

Dec/23/2002

I liked this foundation as much or more than high-end liquids. It's got pretty good coverage, is very smooth going on, and is a good color match for my PPP warm-toned skin. It does have a lot of "glow" to it, which I'll like more when the weather gets warmer (in the colder weather, I prefer a matte face). For the $4 I spent, this was a great deal.

About reviewer (426 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlack

Dec/20/2002

Great coverage for my dry skin. Color selection is ok.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinDry

EyesBlue

1.0
fromEskimo

Dec/15/2002

Cheap rubbish. Absolutely stinks of a chemical smell, and poor colour range. Fades after about half an hour too.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

Nov/10/2002

So far I really like this foundation. The lightest color was a good match. Its a really nice coverage and finish for me. Good for winter, when my skin is a little bit more dry than in the summer months. Not sure how it would hold up to humidity and heat..but for winter its great!

About reviewer (158 reviews)

Age

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Aug/15/2002

I really liked this alot, I have the color golden dore, it was a perfect match for my skin tone I have light olive skin tone. It even out my skin tone and blend perfectly and looked natural and lasted all day, great foundation.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

fromju7ia

Aug/14/2002

I love this foundation! Beautiful formula that is creamy and blends effortlessly. I think another reviewer said she could put it on in the dark and still not get streaks - I agree! Usually, I would wear this for more formal occasions, since the coverage is medium to full, but the last couple of days (this is august in baltimore) I've been applying with a foundation brush and then applying …Read more

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesBlue

fromTrakat

Jul/12/2002

I've tried so many different foundations, and this is one I keep coming back to. This is an excellent foundation. I use the Ivory shade for my fair/pale skin, although it doesn't make me look like a ghost. It requires effortless blending. You can put this on in the worst of lighting and not see streaks. It's also great for my oily, acne-prone skin. It leaves a beautiful …Read more

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

fromnuni

Jun/26/2002

My favourite foundation. Compared it with Jane's Stay Calm, Maybelline won for staying power, blending, flawless result, and it has spf 18 and vitamins. I use Nude (Naturally in Jane).

About reviewer (158 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairGrey, Other, Medium

EyesGreen

fromMelsh

May/03/2002

This is a GREAT Foundation. It goes on so smooth. Also, 2 more Pluses... 1)it contains an SPF and 2)I don't need a moisturizer when I use this! No breakouts so far either...YAY! Definately try this one!

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone