Bonne Bell Root Beer Float Lipsmacker

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/9/2003 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Very very root beer! Wow-the scent is really powerful, and I like root beer, so I like this! Great w/MAC Spice lipliner.

Eyes: Violet

While I agree that the scent is very realistic, the Lip Smacker formula just isn't worth more than 3 lippies. It's not moisturizing at all and this particular flavor seemed a bit more waxy than usual. If you are a huge root beer fanatic, though, you may have to pick this one up. But beware: you really have to like this scent to use it because it is HIGHLY fragranced.

on 4/7/2003 11:16:00 PM

This is my very favourite lip smacker! It smells very realistic to rootbeer, I love it!

on 12/23/2002 4:11:00 PM

This smells and tastes just as good as it sounds. It makes my lips really soft and adds a hint of shine and color.

on 12/22/2002 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite lip smacker. I'm a root beer fanatic so when I saw this at a dollar store I had to pick it up. I think it's been discontinued but if you find one and love root beer pick one up.

on 12/22/2002 3:25:00 PM

Mmm! This smells and tastes surprisingly realistic! I don't really notice the "float" part (I guess that's ice cream?), but the root beer is definitely there. I was hoping this might tint my lips a sheer brown, but no such luck--then again, my lips are fairly pigmented.