Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette

4.4

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I had originally intended to buy the first tarte lets bc I prefer mattes and this was mostly neutrals. After I saw this in person I bought in bloom instead and have no regrets. The colors are smooth, blend well, a nice mix of mattes/shimmer. I've been using everyday since I bought it and you can create a variety of looks-it's very versatile. It smells like chocolate too!

on 1/30/2016 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the original Tartelette palette.....when the Tartelette in Bloom was released I wasted no time getting it, as well. Not disappointed. In fact, I think I'm liking better than I expected to!

The quality of the shadows is excellent. Soft, easy to blend, little to no fall out, great pigmentation, and I'm easily getting 12 hour wear out of these shadows with no fading or creasing -- the colors stay true all day.

Great mix of mattes & shimmers. The shimmers go on just as nicely as the mattes and look great without being patchy. Good variation in shades from barely there to deeper crease or liner colors.

Packaging is beautiful -- I have a lot of palettes but I find myself reaching for this one most days.

Without question, I would absolutely buy this again.