Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette

Tarte Cosmetics Tartelette In Bloom Clay Palette

4.5

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this pallet! I can use this and only this for a daily look or glamorous one. I have green eyes and cool toned medium skin.

on 5/4/2016 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

YES, YES, and YES! This is my favorite palette ever by far! The colors are beautiful and highly pigmented. There are so many different looks to make with this palette. It's one of those palettes that I will never leave at home when I travel. If you don't have it and are reading this review... go get it!

on 4/13/2016 12:20:00 PM

I'm obsessed with this palette. It has the best neutral eye shadows. The pigment is great. I noticed some of the colors pop more if I apply it with my finger. I would absolutely recommend this and would repurchase.

on 4/11/2016 11:20:00 PM

This and the Chocolate Bar palette are my HG eye shadow palettes! The shadows blend SO nicely and the matte shades are very soft and not very drying on my sentive/dry lids. A must have!

Been on a palette binge lately (bought Tartelette In Bloom/Too Faced Chocolate Bar/TF Semi Sweet/TF BonBons this week!), I'm having fun w all of my eyeshadows, today I picked T. in Bloom did 1 of the suggested looks on the paper it came w & came out awesome! The shadows come out to be about ~$3+ a shadow which u can't even barely buy DS e/s for that & this is much higher quality than any DS shadows. These 1s I used are buttery & soft, long wearing...& true to pan color/vivid! Simply a high quality item, I don't mind paying $$$ for a high quality product. The wear time is amazing again indicative of a high quality product! USD$50 so in a similar price bracket to the UD Naked franchise which are also good palettes & the TF choc palettes. The initial capital is hard to get up maybe a bit well wasn't for me coz luckily had a bunch of Ulta points, gift card & $10 bday coupon (for $20 got the this, juicy couture rollerball, & samples galore incl a Laura Gellar eyeliner, stila mascara, MU bag, & the rest were a cpl cards of stuff/perfume vial. Pretty awesome!). The shades are all warm, love that they included a black & a white too like LORAC does u can never really have too many matte white highlighter & black shadows as liner. Downtown triple crown! Winning!!!!!!!

on 3/24/2016 10:40:00 AM

I bought this pallete mainly due to beautiful pink/purplish packaging and of course, the color selection as well. It has both matte and shimmer shadows which I love it a lot. The matte shadows are extremely blendable and buildable. The shimmer shadows are also perfect for me as they are not too gliterry like other shimmer shadows. There was some fall-off when applying but its alright as the shadows did not smear/crease after some period of time. I also adore the chocolatey smell of this pallette and hope the same smell stays until I hit pan.

on 3/21/2016 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The first Tartelette palette didn't entice me because I don't care for too many purple shadows. However, this one immediately caught my eye! It is warm, but honestly -- except for the two darkest shades which will barely receive a dent from me -- every single color in the palette is my jam. The 3 shimmer shades are the exact shades I would want to be shimmer. Every time I wear the bronzey shimmer shade, I receive compliments (blue eyes!). The taupey shimmer is stunning -- can't get enough of that one. The pale shimmer shade is very subtle and beautiful. The mattes are buttery and smooth and blend perfectly. Packaging is regal and love the giant mirror. $45 is a steep price, but compared to the variety of what you get and quality AND how long it will last you --- definitely worth the splurge!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Another amazing palette by Tarte. A palette that I actually use every single shadow in. I have tons of palettes that I only use 30 percent of the shadows in, but since investing in Tarte I find that all their palette's are user friendly and they actually place shades in the palette that you will use. Very pigmented and easily blends. A must have.

on 3/10/2016 1:02:00 AM

Pros:
1. Wonderful packaging. The design is just divine and the case is sturdy enough to take for travel without having to worry about the shadows flaking or breaking.
2. The texture is superb! It has that soft buttery texture that makes blending super easy.
3. The palette itself contains a balance of matte and shimmer shades that's perfect for any skin tone!
4. Most shades are neutral and warm, which is my everyday look.
5. The packs a lot of product and a little goes a long way. So this could last you a long while even with daily use.
6. The pigmentation is satisfactory. if you want a bolder more dense color, use the shadows with a wet eye brush.

Cons:
NADA!

I have nothing bad to say about this product except that, like any other high end product, this can cost you quite a bit. So one lippie off that! Although, this is totally worth the splurge!

I hummed. I hawed. I finally bought this. I took my damn sweet time getting on this bandwagon about this shadow palette. I've never bought any Tarte shadow palettes before, but after hearing rave reviews and seeing the colour selection, I knew this was a palette I had to buy..eventually. I actually, casually picked it up recently without any thought, but I'm very pleased it's mine now! The shades are all very beautiful, the texture is unbelievably buttery and soft. These absolutely, 100% blend like a freaking dream! They last all day (with a primer mind you) and, I can't forget to mention the packaging! The mirror size on the inside is pretty great too - makes it easy to see what you're doing if you're in between using a close up mirror and not a close up mirror. The outside makes it something I'm proud to display. I know some people have mentioned that the shade Funny Girl will not swatch for them or that it is a colour that is hard to work with - I haven't experienced this with my palette. It's a very pretty shimmer shade, which works great on the centre lid or inner corner. I have yet to test this out for an evening out look, but so far, I'm very happy with what it's done for me for my daytime work look. It's very easy to create wearable looks with this palette, as all the shades are very earthy and warm, and I do feel these will compliment an array of skin tones. Most are matte, with a few shimmer shades thrown in. I feel that for quick eye looks, many are great for all over the lid if you're running short on time but would like a lil sumthin' on the eye - a number of them are great for this. I paid $54 for this in Canada, and for the amount that you get and the quality of the shadows, well worth it! The slim palette also seems like it would be a great make up product to have for travelling as the compact is a good size and not bulky, along with the selection of shades. 10/10 would buy again if I hit pan on every single shade or if I lost it!