Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Dec/09/2017

I bought this bronzer after my normal one broke. The raving reviews were enough to sway me. At a 14 dollar price point, this was a little more than I like to spend on a single item that's not a palette. This bronzer has been one of the best purchases I've made in the last 6 months. The formula is buttery, smooth, blendable, and it smells amazing. The shade bronzer doesn't look …Read more

7 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Dec/07/2017

I have a light to medium asian skin tone. This bronzer isn't too orange or gray so it's good when I'm lazy and I want a simple contour. It's easy to build up, it won't go patchy and it goes on light, so you won't look crazy if you're a newbie at contouring. I personally love the scent, which reminded me of my trip to bora bora. However, scent is subjective and …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrunette

Dec/06/2017

The packing becomes flimsy over time. The smell is soooooo good! And the color is perfect for my skin tone b

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairOther

Dec/05/2017

The shade is good for someone who is fair skinned but the smell was horrible... like fake coconutty plastic smell that reminds me of cheap toys you buy at Dollar Tree. It didnt oxidize on me too much and didnt look orange but the smell was enough to trigger a migraine... i wont be finishing it up or buying it again

7 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesGreen

Dec/05/2017

I love how this applies, but I just can't get past the smell. I can smell the smell on my face all day long and it makes me feel a bit sick to my stomach, so sadly, this has to be a no for me.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Nov/25/2017

I agree little sponge is weird. This stuff blooms on me darkening up as the day goes on. First day I looked like a clown way to much! Test and let it melt in to see shade. I get a nice flush look natural when I get it on correctly. Will not repurchase and I’m not sure this didn’t cause a check zit which I hardly ever get.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0
fromEIGNA

Nov/25/2017

Okay for a drugstore bronzer but I found it too shimmery for daily use. The scent was nauseating after awhile. The packaging is cheap and clunky looking. I used the lighter shade and thought it good for fair skin and could easily be built up in sheer layers. However, I did think it was beginning to break me out after each use so I tossed it. Not a repurchase for me.

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (191 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Nov/12/2017

This bronzer smells amazing and works very well with my skin. It has a natural, soft sheen to the powder. The major drawbacks include the price and packaging, which don't mesh together.

Being kind of a novice with bronzers, this one is ideal for me because I can go ham without looking ridiculous. PF has to work on shade range and packaging, though.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Oct/29/2017

I love this bronzer ! I have the shade "bronzer" my skin is fair but not ghostly. This doesn't look muddy. It blends beautifully like butter, hence the name. People on here are saying this has no pigment.. I don't know what the heck you guys are talking about. If anything it's buildable and gives a beautiful sheen. Best drugstore bronzer!

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

Oct/28/2017

It's hard for me to find a good bronzer. I'm pale, but I'm not the palest girl around. Most bronzers pull orange on me, or are just muddy and unblendable. I was recommended this on a forum, so I got it. I'm really diggin' it!

I know some folks aren't crazy about the smell, but I love it. It smells like coconut perfume. I'm obsessed with anything …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair