Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Murumuru Butter BronzerMurumuru Butter Bronzer

4.2

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

on 12/6/2017 11:16:00 PM

The packing becomes flimsy over time. The smell is soooooo good! And the color is perfect for my skin tone b

on 12/5/2017 7:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

The shade is good for someone who is fair skinned but the smell was horrible... like fake coconutty plastic smell that reminds me of cheap toys you buy at Dollar Tree. It didnt oxidize on me too much and didnt look orange but the smell was enough to trigger a migraine... i wont be finishing it up or buying it again

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love how this applies, but I just can't get past the smell. I can smell the smell on my face all day long and it makes me feel a bit sick to my stomach, so sadly, this has to be a no for me.

on 11/25/2017 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I agree little sponge is weird. This stuff blooms on me darkening up as the day goes on. First day I looked like a clown way to much! Test and let it melt in to see shade. I get a nice flush look natural when I get it on correctly. Will not repurchase and I’m not sure this didn’t cause a check zit which I hardly ever get.

on 11/25/2017 1:38:00 AM

Okay for a drugstore bronzer but I found it too shimmery for daily use. The scent was nauseating after awhile. The packaging is cheap and clunky looking. I used the lighter shade and thought it good for fair skin and could easily be built up in sheer layers. However, I did think it was beginning to break me out after each use so I tossed it. Not a repurchase for me.

This bronzer smells amazing and works very well with my skin. It has a natural, soft sheen to the powder. The major drawbacks include the price and packaging, which don't mesh together.

Being kind of a novice with bronzers, this one is ideal for me because I can go ham without looking ridiculous. PF has to work on shade range and packaging, though.

I love this bronzer ! I have the shade "bronzer" my skin is fair but not ghostly. This doesn't look muddy. It blends beautifully like butter, hence the name. People on here are saying this has no pigment.. I don't know what the heck you guys are talking about. If anything it's buildable and gives a beautiful sheen. Best drugstore bronzer!

on 10/28/2017 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's hard for me to find a good bronzer. I'm pale, but I'm not the palest girl around. Most bronzers pull orange on me, or are just muddy and unblendable. I was recommended this on a forum, so I got it. I'm really diggin' it!

I know some folks aren't crazy about the smell, but I love it. It smells like coconut perfume. I'm obsessed with anything coconut-scented, so that was an instant win for me. It is a powder, but it's extremely creamy and smooth. It is not super pigmented; for reference, Maybelline Dream Sun is much more intense. But it's not what I would consider a sheer bronzer, either. I'd prefer it to be more pigmented, but it's not bad.

I use a fluffy brush from Bare Essentials to sweep it on my cheeks and temples. I can still smell it for about ten minutes after it's on.

It wears pretty well and doesn't get cakey.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this as everyone raved about this (including my favorite Youtubers!!!) But honestly... it applies quite patchy on my skin at looks sometimes muddy. I wanted to love this so much and waited for months to get my hands on this. It is not terrible - and it feels smooth in the pan. But it don't get the HG feeling.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

First Bronzer I’ve found that looks plausible on my pasty complexion. I found Benefit Hoola Lite to be too yellow and Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer too muddy. Almost impossible to overdo, Light Bronze is a beautiful shade that warms up my face and gives me a healthier appearance. Like the name suggests it melds beautifully with the skin. No shimmer but it’s not flat or matte looking. The packaging and design remind me of MAC. The one con is the strong fragrance which I could still smell on the brush the next day. It’s grown on me but if you’re sensitive to fragrances give this a pass. For reference NARS Chantilly is a perfect match for my skintone.