Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Murumuru Butter BronzerMurumuru Butter Bronzer

4.2

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

on 3/17/2018 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The first time I bought this bronzer, I really liked everything about it, the way it applied, the formula of the bronzer, the scent, the price (compared to high end bronzers) but I noticed that the more I would use it, the less it would show on my face... even if I go in heavy with a brush, you can barely see it on my skin. Not sure if this has happened to anyone else? Other than that it is a really nice bronzer.

on 3/13/2018 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This in Light is one of the best products I've ever purchased. On my very pale yellow/olive undertones, the shade is a perfect warmth that isn't too orange. The pigmentation is on the subtle side and totally buildable which is ideal for me. It's still subtle even when I use a lot. It blends like a dream over everything I've put it on. The lasting power is amazing on me. It's still intact even after 12+ hours when the rest of my face is a mess.

The coconut smell is really strong. The whole little drawer it was in smelled like coconuts for a while. It's faded a lot in the 2 years I've had it and hasn't gone funky or weird at all.

My only gripe is the ridiculous packaging. A giant eyeshadow sponge applicator? WHY? And why does the sponge's home have to be so chunky when most of us are tossing it right away? The clasp has long been broken. Call me crazy, but when the time comes, even though this is my ideal bronzer, I'm tempted to get a dupe instead of repurchashing just because of the packaging.

I'd try the Butter Blushes if they had a shade I was interested in. A Butter Face Powder would be the dream though.

on 2/28/2018 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love! I’ve heard they hype over this bronzer on YouTube for while. I finally caved and bought SunKissed while Ulta was having buy one get one half off. So glad I did. This bronzer warms up my light to medium skin tone without looking orange or too ashy. The bronzer isn’t overly pigmented, so you can build it to a nice sun kissed look. I adore the smell and wish it would last all day. I want to try the blushes and highlighters next.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in the shade light. Looks natural, blends beautifully and feels buttery smooth. Smells great, which is unusual because I tend to hate fragranced cosmetics. The packaging isn't my favourite but you'll always be able to find it with that neon casing. Just ignore the sponge applicator in the second compartment and use a big fluffy powder brush instead. I apply this to the perimeter of the face for a little bit of colour and definition. If I need something a little darker ie as a contour I'll bust out my The Balm Bahama Mama bronzer to complete the look.

on 2/7/2018 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Clunky packaging, beachy scent. I bought this in the shade Light. It's a great color for very fair skinned women. Better than Benefit Hoola (although I haven't tried Hoola Lite) and better than Too Faced Chocolate Soleil. This goes on so naturally! It's the perfect bronzer for those who don't want to look overdone.

I know this is a favorite for many but I just don't like it. It's patchy and oxidizes orange on me.

on 2/4/2018 8:29:00 AM

I tried both the light and regular. Both were too pale and shimmery. They emphasized wrinkles and texture.

The fake sunscreen smell does fade after a while but occasionally you can catch a whiff throughout the day.

THE RUBBERY SPONGE APPLICATOR IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN. I feel extra bad for women who don't know to throw it away and use a brush.

on 2/2/2018 12:02:00 AM

This is the perfect matte, but not flat, soft, natural looking bronzer for very fair skin. It is smooth, creamy, blend-able and has a nice golden undertone that does not look ruddy, muddy, or orange. Where has this been all my life?!

That being said this bronzer is not intended to look overly glam, or to do heavy contouring with, and is likely too light to show up on medium or darker skin. I like it for a soft, delicate natural everyday look to add some warmth to my very fair skin.

on 1/28/2018 4:05:00 PM

I know this is kind of a cult product but I don’t like it. It applies patchy to my face! I’ve never had that happen.

on 1/25/2018 5:49:00 PM

I got the lighter shade of this bronzer because so many YT people raved about it, including some with fair skin. This is definitely one of my favorite bronzers because it has the right amount of pigment, blends nicely and isn't SUPER expensive. I am pale and most bronzers come off too orange or too dark... This stuff is excellent. I have heard the darker shade is even better because the lighter shade is more orange-y. So if I were too repurchase, I'd give the darker shade a go. I just don't use bronzer a whole lot.

The smell is also nice but I personally found the smell develops more as you use it. When I first got it, I really couldn't understand why people were raving about the smell.