Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

3.0

May/04/2018

Love the way it smelled...to me it smelled like coconut with a hint of vanilla. I also loved the way it applied as it went on smoothly and it lasted all day on me, however, the shade "bronzer" looked muddy on me! (skin tone reference: MAC c3). It looked cool toned on my warm skin tone so I'm thinking mayybe the lighter shade will work better for me??? SDM have these on sale pretty …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

May/03/2018

I have gone through four of these bronzers. I even have the Benefit hula bronzer and I still reach for this one!

The pigmentation is great, it lasts all day, and I honestly look forward to that smell every time
I do my make up. The ritual doesn’t feel complete without it!

I honestly can’t knock this product for anything. If I had to give constructive criticism maybe a …

12 of 12 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Apr/30/2018

I love this bronzer. I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite of all time, but it’s in my top five. It’s not shimmery, which I like, and it’s a nice cooler toned bronzer, that doesn’t appear orange (I’m looking at you, benefit Hoola). It also smells delicious! It is easily blended out and is definitely a great drugstore find. I will buy this again!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Apr/30/2018

Product itself if great - not muddy, blends well, true natural bronzed look without orange tones or sheen. I use the light shade. Brush that is included is weird, and my bronzer broke while just using it (didn't drop or anything). I was able to repress the broken area, but it's not the same..

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Apr/21/2018

The absolute best overall bronzer!!! I reach for it over most of my high end products!! Not orange and not gray-perfect for all skin tones! And best part it’s cruelty free!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Apr/21/2018

BEST matte bronzer. Would have thought this was high end. It can be used as a contour as well. It blends soooo easily with a fluffy brush. I looks natural, never orange or shiny. I have Kat Von D shade and light pallet but I always reach for this to contour instead ????????‍♀️ I can’t help it. It’s so beautiful. Oh, and I love the smell.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Fine

Apr/18/2018

I like the Murumuru Butter Bronzer; however the PINA COLADA scent is a little nauseating to me. It doesn't smell like Hawaiian Tropic sun tan lotion at all. It is not glittery, or muddy looking. The packaging is plastic and too bulky for me, but it is tropical looking.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Apr/14/2018

Bought while I was in the USA and it’s the best bronzer I’ve ever used!! Smells amazing but the perfume / scent doesn’t make my skin react. Glides on smoothly and isn’t orange ( I have the original shade). Packaging wise isn’t the best as it kept coming open which resulted in the product smashing. Would buy again if the brand would have a UK website or was sold in UK stores

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Apr/13/2018

Currently I have the shades Light Bronzer and Bronzer. I'm NC20ish and honestly, I can barely see the color when I swatch it on my hand. Therefore, I was quite skeptical that it was not going to work out for me.

This bronzer is so smooth and blends beautifully. The Light Bronzer is a little more warm than the Bronzer shade, but not muddy and orangy at all. Unlike the Benefit Hoola …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

Apr/12/2018

I love this, it smells amazing and it’s so smooth. I think this is my new-go to bronzer.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24