Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Murumuru Butter BronzerMurumuru Butter Bronzer

4.2

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

This smells so good- I look forward to putting it on! Smells so tropical and coconutty! The color is your average matte bronze- this is the darker one. I am fair skinned and this works fine.

on 1/29/2016 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I purchased this in Bronzer, and upon first swatch I though it would be too light for my NC25 skin- but it's actually quite impressive!

I think this is a pretty fool proof bronzer; it's not insanely pigmented, it's not too warm or cool, and it goes on matte (there's a slight sheen to the product).

The price is pretty hefty for a ds product (but PF products are usually on the pricier end anyway), so be sure to take advantage of CVS coupons or ExtraBucks.

I don't love the packaging. It's got a mirror (which some people like) but it adds to the bulkiness. It's also got a strange, flat sponge applicator which I can't see myself using with any product.

I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a new bronzer, but stay away if you're sensitive to scents because this one's got a strong one.

This is the best bronzer out there. It is soft, creamy and the finish is amazing. It has a strong coconut smell. I like it. The light bronzer is a warm peachy bronze and the bronze is cooler. I never was a big bronzer fan because it went too orange and patchy. I finally found my bronzer. Better than expensive ones!

on 1/9/2016 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

When I heard Youtube beauty guru Tati (GlamLifeGuru) raving about Physican's Formula's newest Butter Bronzer, I couldn't wait to try it out!

I've only been able to find it at CVS, and it's WAY overpriced - $14.95. Thankfully there was a $4 manufacturer coupon attached to the packaging, and with an additional 20% off CVS coupon, I was able to purchase it for a FAR more reasonable $8.

Packaging is bulky, but pretty. It comes with what I can only assume is a worthless sponge applicator - I applied it with my own powder brush. This bronzer is HIGHLY fragranced - it smells of a coconutty sunscreen. If fragraced products bother you - steer clear!

This bronzer only comes in two shades - "Light Bronzer" and "Bronzer". I'm fair - NC15 - yet STILL chose the darker "Bronzer" shade. This will only be a true bronzer on fair and light skin tones, thanks to the typical Physician's Formula poor shade range. If you ARE fair/light complected, you will enjoy the "cooler" tint to this bronzer - it is in NO way exceptionally warm or orangey. The finish is not matte, but not glittery, either - it has a lovely diffused glow/sheen to it that buffed in beautifully around the perimeter of my face and under my cheekbones. No oxidation with 10 hours of wear.

I anticipate enjoying this until my summer tan makes it necessary to purchase something in a deeper shade - until then, it has a lovely finish for fair/light skinned complexions.