Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer

Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer
Murumuru Butter BronzerMurumuru Butter Bronzer

4.2

Talc, Synthetic Sapphire, Mica, Dimethiconol Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Tucuma Seed Butter, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Polybutene, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm normally not sensitive to smells, but the coconut scent of this is horrible and strong. I also find this difficult to blend. The color is good, but so are the colors of most of the bronzers from PF. Not sure why this one's so popular.

I enjoy the packaging and the scent of this bronzer. It does make me look alive but I do find that it makes me look a little bit orange. I am not sure if I am too heavy handed with it or that I am just too pale for it. I bought the shade "Bronzer" since it was on sale at Shoppers and they had sold out of the shade "light bronzer" and I just figured the two shades were close enough to be o.k. for this pale vampire. Unfortunately this is not the case. I still use this but I do wish I would have purchased the 'light bronzer" shade instead; it probably wouldn't have been so orange on me. That being said, it is a very nice bronzer. Not shimmery and has good staying power. But yes, for all you pale girls out there - do yourself a favor and pick up the light bronzer shade if you are wanting to try it out.

Let's all have a moment of silence for the perfection that is the scent
...

Seriously though, the sweet coconut scent takes me back to the beach in Punta Cana. I'm a little sad that the scent doesn't last longer.

When I am tanned this is just perfect for my fair cool toned skin. Not too dark, not orange. Just made me look tanned and healthy. When this gets wet though (sweat/water) beware, you will turn into an orange Dorito chip. Now that I am pale again its far too orange and dark for my skin and makes me look dead.

It has a cute little wave design on the top of the product but once it smooths out its even easier to grab the product. This is a satin bronzer and looks gorgeous in the sun. it's buttery and soft and lasts on my skin all day

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Typical Physicians Formula packaging. Bulky and takes up a lot of room in your makeup bag. But boy is this lovely...

When I first saw it I thought it would be a cream bronzer. It isn't, it's a very smooth, very buttery powder bronzer. The applicator in the package is actually a sponge, which I used a few times, but found it ended up being way too concentrated in one area and wouldn't blend. I use a RT brush to sweep this on my temples, cheekbones and occasionally a sharped edged brush to do a bit of contouring in the cheeks. It works well for a light, natural contour as it isn't sparkly, isn't matte, isn't orange and isn't ashy. It's a nice, soft neutral brown.

It's a beautiful bronzer to add a bit of depth and definition to the face without looking like an oompa loompa doing makeup tutorials.

Smells nice too, a bit fake, but pretty nonetheless. Smell fades after a short time on the face.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This bronzer comes in two shades, so I can only attest for the Light Bronzer shade. However, I absolutely LOVE this bronzer. It's not too orange but not too grey either. It smells a whole lot like sunscreen, but I can over look that since it's so good. When you swatch it, it's a bit sheer, but you can build up this bronzer indefinitely. The packaging sucks. It doesn't close securely after a while of opening it up to use it, but I don't really travel a lot. For me, it's fine, but just keep that in mind if you travel a lot or take it with you to work or school, etc. This will always be a repurchase for me. It can be used alone as a contour/bronzer or be used to blend out a grey contour. You won't regret it!

I was previously using the bronze booster by pf in the medium/dark shade. I went through 2 of them and was very pleased with the quality. I decided to give this one a try since I'm usually happy with pf products. This is a cooler tone than the bronze booster which I think is more flattering for pale complexions. It smells like coconut which I love but the scent doesn't last long. This isn't shimmery at all which I like too because I feel shimmer highlights skin imperfections. The packaging is bulky but it is sturdy. Don't pay full price; pf goes on sale frequently. Overall another great product and I would repurchase.

on 9/23/2016 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This bronzer is beautiful, subtle, light and very pretty. I got it in the darker color, Bronzer, for my fair (NC20ish) complexion. I use RT blush brush to put this on my face and it delivers a nice bronze warmth to my skin. It's not shimmery -- it's not matte -- it's like a satin or a sheen. It smells like summer in a pan and I want to soak up the scent. Unfortunately, the scent doesn't last beyond a minute or two. Not a fan of the bulky packaging, with the under carry compartment tho. It's pricey for drugstore, but watch for sales. I just wish the packaging was a little more slim.

on 9/23/2016 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I've been DYING to get this (but I patiently wait for sales) and now that I have it, I want to review it right away! I know, I don't usually! But with makeup it's easier to get an idea of it in a short time.

HELLO I love this! I love the smell I love the packaging I love the COLOR. This is everything a bronzer SHOULD be. I have so many others that are glittery or dark or muddy and some of them can be ok if I use them as a highlighter (unless it's too dark and glittery, then I just can't) or as a contour if they are matte, which is what I most often do. But I could never use them all over my face, which is what I always expected a "bronzer" to be used for. I get that contour and shimmer bronzers sometimes fall under the header of bronzer, but I never thought an all-over bronzer was a possibility for me.

I got it in Light even though people said both were pretty suitable for fair skin. I'm glad I did though. I tried the sponge for the sake of science even though most people don't like it. It's not bad, it applies fine, but I can see how it could move makeup around. I prefer a brush, but if you go foundation free/face makeup free it's probably perfect. I think it's good to have in there in a pinch even though I doubt I'd travel with this since it's so large. But it feels and looks amazing. I'm really loving it from the first swipe. If my skin was clear I would totally wear this without makeup. I like that this is a quick way to light up the face when you don't want to do contour, blush and highlight. It's like literally all 3 in one in a way because it give such a nice natural look you just don't need the rest (unless you want to!). It's not too shimmery or muddy at all, it's perfect. I'm so glad I got this!! I almost never buy full price but I think I might for this...worth it!!

on 9/23/2016 10:37:00 AM

Yes it's a very nice color, similar to hoola, yes it's buttery and soft but doesn't last more than an hour on my normal skin.... Threw it away after it shattered in my purse. I'm back to hoola. Will not buy again just be I don't like to re apply 5 times a day

on 9/16/2016 10:48:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The awesome reviews really did suck me into buying this product. I been using makeup for years and years but never got into bronzer because I thought I wouldn't be skilled enough and I would just look muddy but wow! This bronzer looks amazing. I bought the light bronze shade and you can really build it up and it just looks so natural and nice, I feel like my makeup game has been stepped up big time. The only thing I don't like is the fact that i paid 28 cdn for this which is realllyyy steep for drug store but so far I'm loving it and will most likely repurchase.