CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.2

I just cannot bring myself to like Coco Mademoiselle. It is classified as a light floral. On me it is a very dull & very faint of heart perfume. Actually with my chemistry it smells a bit like an ashtray. I'm sure with the right chemistry this might be very nice. It just does nothing for me. I found the body lotion was even more ashtrayish on me than the EDT. Wouldn't recommend for someone who likes florals/oriental florals with soap, woody or spice undertones. continued >>

Just about the worst fragrance I have ever come across. The original coco was stronger but at least the scent was tolerable. For me it just made me neauseus all day, I was stuck at the mall wearing this on my wrists, after awhile I was desperate enough to cut my wrists off!! This stuff wouldn't even wash off. Is there one fragrance that Chanel makes that doesn't smell bad?

sadly this is not one for me. I find it pleasant on others but not special on me. It also gave me a splitting headache. My only few true Chanel faves are Bois des Iles, Gardenia and Cuir de Russie.

This just wasn't very interesting to me. I tried to like it, I wore it several times and just never felt moved by it. No compliments from anyone and the husband was "eh, it's okay".

on 4/21/2003 8:39:00 PM

I would never buy it or wear it. I found it cloying and offensive. It is VERY strong and it is the kind of scent that only seems to get stronger and permeate everything around you after it is applied. I had a previous review that I was much kinder in but I can no longer pretend to tolerate it. The smell never left me the whole day I wore it. I mean it never left my nose-it was everywhere with only a dab causing me to smell like one of those women who bathes in perfume. I think it must be my chemistry b/c so many people love this. It can't smell this way on them.

on 11/24/2002 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I hate this perfume. I hate the cloying/heavy way it feels. It makes me want to take a shower. Way overrated.

on 11/19/2002 8:58:00 AM

Mainstream. Said enough.

on 7/31/2002 4:39:00 PM

Just a no!

Nothing special IMO. I can't remember the smell although I tried it several times because I wanted to love it....

on 1/20/2002 4:18:00 PM

When I first bought it, I liked it. Then after I wore it for a week it started to smell like what they clean the toilets with in the shopping mall - very amoniated. I sold it on ebay.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This gave me a headache and I could not wash it off! It smelled like a cross between bug spray & cough syrup on me (that nasty old yellow Triaminic from he 70's if anyone remembers it!)My son wouldn't come near me. I guess the only thing that would come near me with this on is a sick roach on a suicide mission! Wheeezzzz!