CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.2

on 11/27/2005 11:18:00 PM

Oh my God this is giving me a headache. I may be the only one but I think it's way too flowery and smells awful. I need to go shower and get this off of me before my head explodes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I wasn't impressed at all w/ Coco Mademoisell, in my opinion it smells like A LOT of other perfumes out there. The bottle is pretty, but that's it. I think it kind of smells like old lady perfume, too strong.

on 10/17/2005 2:41:00 PM

YUCK! It has way to much orange in it. I hate it! This may be my least favorite perfume of all time!

I don't understand why this is so popular. The only thing I like about it is the name, which I don't think matches the scent at all. A more apt name would be Coco Monsieur.

This just wasn't very interesting to me. I tried to like it, I wore it several times and just never felt moved by it. No compliments from anyone and the husband was "eh, it's okay".

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I passionately hate this one as it smells the worst on moi! It just doesnt settle on my skin somehow but it smells sexy on my sister. I dont like Chanel fragrances so much anyways as they are high on prices and low on substance.

on 3/4/2005 12:00:00 PM

Coco Mademoiselle reminds me of the smell of dirt somehow... on my skin or on a sample card, it always smells the same "been-making-mudpies!" to me. :S I don't understand how people can describe it as a feminine scent at all?

on 12/4/2004 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I had to try this after all of the rave reviews so I went to Sephora and sprayed some of the EDP on a paper tester strip and on my wrist. On the paper strip the scent developed into a warm, sweet, slightly spicy scent; on my arm, I smell a powdery orange fragrance and that's it. Oh well.

on 11/22/2004 10:52:00 PM

yuck! despite my telling her i didn't like it the chanel rep pressed a sample on me (props to chanel for the spray sample). i figured i would give it a shot and put a spritz in the crook of each elbow. and spent the rest of the day smelling like a man. i don't know if it's my chemistry or what but this smells like guy's cologne. regular coco is lovely, but this? ugh!

on 5/21/2004 4:56:00 PM

At first it starts out as a pretty floral, kind of common, but nice nevertheless. Then it went into a spicy chili dog rage on my arm! Aaarrrgh! So nasty, but luckily didn't last long. Come on, Chanel! This perfume is not worth fifteen cents!