CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.2

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

PPPPP UUUUUU! I sprayed this on at the mall a couple days ago and it got stronger and stronger and stronger until I had to go and wash up...scrubbed my hand 4 times and it was still strong. I don't get the great reviews on this stink!

on 8/16/2008 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

When I first smelt this, it was way too strong. Last week I went to Sephora and actually sprayed this on my wrist instead of on one of those papers. While I won't buy this again and honestly don't understand the hype, this perfume was really nothing special to me. I could only smell alcohol and it took about an hour for me to not smell the perfume anymore. I honestly don't feel anything special while wearing this unlike Allure Sensuelle which is my one and only favorite Chanel perfume. But everyone's body chemistry works in different ways, I suppose.

on 8/13/2008 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i've always wanted to try this because of the rave reviews...but when i got a sample and sprayed it on me...my husband came home and asked what the heck i was wearing. he said i smelled like his mom or his grandma. he said it smelled way too strong and he'd prefer something more fruity or fresh.

on 6/8/2008 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

O.K. I well dare to be the minority here. I do not like this at all. I have tried to find something at least interesting about this fragrance, but I can't. Wait. . . maybe the fact that it has the famous house of Chanel's name attached to it. Which I respect without question I don't think it is an age thing, for I do not find this fragrance to be geared towards the older crowd. The very add campaign is to the contrary. It is for a sophisticated younger crowd in my opion. Here's the weird part, wich many of you will disagree with: It does not appear to be very femenine to me. O.K. I said it! It has a kind of androgenous feel to it in my opinion. Now, I am not saying that I do not like androgenous fragrances, I love Vetiver for instance. However, this does not do it for me. It is not hidious, but it is not me. I know, you can stone me now. . .

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I so wanted to like this. However it smelled weird on me.

on 2/17/2008 4:55:00 AM

I never understood the big hype over perfume, it's rubbing alcohol-y smelling, it dries out the skin, it's over priced chemicals.... And THIS perfume, is very over whelming, and the alcohol smell lingers way longer than the actual supposed signature scent.

on 2/15/2008 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Got this yesterday from my husband for V-day. I was immediately wary because I have yet to find a Chanel that i like! I had tried Sensual Elixir and that was a fantastic perfume...for like, a day! Then it turned sour on me. This one so far smells delicious! It is sweet-but not sick to your stomach sweet, it's warm and woodsy and slightly powdery?. i am not sure if i like the powdery portion of this just yet... This is for the EDP-i only gave it four lippies because it doesnt stay on very well. It came out of the bottle sweet and dried down to a warm, sensual citrus? I am keeping this bottle but not sure if i would repurchase. It's nice to have but nothing super duper special. I am still in love with my Versace! which also, sadly, doesnt stay on my skin either....nice square bottle with a frosted cap.
UPDATE: ok by the end of today-i was getting a nasty headache again and my nose was hurting from the "sharpness"! i think it's what one girl calls, "adelhydes" (?!). anyway, definitely returning first thing tomorrow morning! I guess i am just NOT a chanel girl. oh well...

on 12/15/2007 11:04:00 PM

I have tried for 5 years to like this product . I've tried the lotions , moisture mist , EDP and EDT . It just seems so syntheitc to me . Almost like a fake orange , sweet , tangy scent. It has so much sharpness to it and when it dries down the tanginess just lingers. Plastic orange. I much prefer Chanel 5, 19 or Cristalle. This just doesn't work for me ...

on 11/26/2007 1:12:00 AM

I tried it in Sephora and really liked it. I bought the EDP but to my surprise, after an hour, there is nothing to smell. I tried it on my husband, the same result. I mean this is Chanel and you pay $80 for 1.7 oz. I just returned it.

on 10/23/2007 12:11:00 AM

This perfume is just nasty.
It reminds me of extremely old grannies who wear too much perfume... just reminds me of bad things... !!!!