4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/16/2015

I LOOOVE THIS FRAGRANCE! I bought mine at an airport last year and i absolutely fell in love with it. It has an AMAYZING smell, a BEAUTIFUL bottle, so CLASSY. I can wear it anytime and it makes me feel sooo confident! Would recommend to a friend :)

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Tan

HairBrunette

Nov/03/2015

Great perfume, this perfume is a younger, lighter version of the original Chanel No.5. I see this for a younger person or someone who doesn't like the stronger more mature Chanel signature smell. Light, fresh scent.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Oct/24/2015

So I'm on my second bottle of this stuff and I love it. It seems to be a love/hate product (my mom cannot stand the smell, she gets annoyed if I wear it around her), but I am firmly on the "love" side. It's a rich, spicy, powdery scent. Coco Mademoiselle is still mature and sophisticated, but I find it more youthful than some of Chanel's other perfumes (No. 5 is my …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

1.0

Sep/14/2015

Can't believe this is from Chanel. I do love mostly Chanel's but this one a big no. Maybe this is just not work on me. Sorry.

2 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

frombecca7

Aug/29/2015

I have worn this perfume on and off for 10+ years now and I love it. It is a gorgeously warm & rich yet fresh & creamy-clean scent that never seems to fade. I consistently get compliments every time I spray it on - even after I am no longer able to smell it on myself! It's almost impossible to describe this lovely perfume in terms of notes because it is so well-blended that …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesGray

1.0
fromdidi00

Aug/29/2015

How can this shallow and awful perfume be a chanel?!one of the worst perfumes i have ever smelled..and i smell this everywhere!!!so cheaply "sophisticated"..nothing special about it and it is not worth its money. I received it as a gift and gave it to my mom because i cannot stand it.when she wears it my guts turn...for real.i am sure there is a drugstore perfume that one can buy …Read more

7 of 16 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

Aug/11/2015

This is so much better than the cult classic No 5 everyone raves about. Mademoiselle is lighter, fresher, and less 'heavy'. It's good for day wear and with one or two more spritzes, can transform into a night-time perfume.

There's negligible decrease in potency of scent after 8 hours.

5 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

Jul/19/2015

This was a spontaneous purchase from duty free a couple of weeks ago and is now my go to scent. I have been looking for a new signature scent since two other girls at work started wearing my beloved La Vie est Belle and I think I have found it! It's got a patchouli base like La Vie, but it is a spicier, warmer and less powdery scent. This fragrance makes me feel sexy feminine.

5 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3.0

Jul/15/2015

I love the smell but i cant wear it more than 1 hour cause i get a headache

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jul/04/2015

I've already repurchased this fragrance twice since it came out way back when. I adore this! My husband loves it too. ;) It's definitely my HG fragrance. I use it all year round. It's sweet, fresh, a bit floral - just beautiful. Also it has the classic Chanel bottle which is my most favorite bottle design ever. Pardon my insane gushing. It's that good.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age36-43