CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

Filtered by hair type : Other
CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.2

This is a distinctive and lovely fragrance. It settles into a spicy warm scent on me with hints of floral. I would recommend it to anyone, although for me, I prefer its close cousin, Chance. I find it more complex and likeable when paired with the body lotion.

EDIT: Wow, this has become my HG fragrance!! I've received so many compliments on this one, more than any other I've worn, and it's slowly but surely won me over with its distinctive charms, very pleased! I only wear this with the body lotion though, since it seemed to make the extra bit of difference with my chemistry.

on 10/30/2009 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I was staying with my friend. I saw this at her dresser and decided to wear it. This is very feminine and classic. Stays on for a long time. I find it that it is not complex, I like fragrances that have more depth, this stayed floral all day. Its definitely a very pretty scent but not for me.

I bought this when I was 20 right before studying abroad and managed to use up most of the bottle over the course of my semester.

This smells a lot lighter and cleaner than Chance, but is still very similar. It's probably a better all-around scent than Chance because of this; I do like Chance more, but I'd buy this again just the same.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I purchased this in Manas while overseas. I was afraid to purchase it at first because only the older women wore it but I have to tell you this is one of the fragrances that smells better as it dries down; one squirt will last all day. It is so much better and softer that Chanel number 5, though coco Chanel is very pleasing to the senses.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Very nice, but a little patchouli heavy (and I like patch). If I didn't love the original Coco so much, I'd probably like this more. I'd purchase the original before Mlle.

on 4/7/2008 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Now I know coco mlle gets 5 lippes and i would have given 4, but because of the compliments I get wearing this how could I not! This smells only slightly similar to the original coco. If this was made for another brand then I would not have even noticed. The scent is very classy and sophisticated, I find that it lasts all day on me. Generally I put perfume on my clothing than skin as perfumes fade when on the skin. But with coco mlle it develops into a wonderful fragrance that I would not have known otherwise. The same is true for the coco orginal. I wish it was the same for no 5 (sniff sniff) but the elixir under no 5 reviews is amazing! If you like moderately sweet and citrus scents then try coco mlle which is great for both day time and evening wear.

UPDATE: I need to make it four lippes (25/04/08) as this fragrance is not my fav one but goes surprisingly well with my body chemistry.

this is one of those in-your-face smells. it's really strong but that's not why i don't like it. i wouldn't wear it because practically everyone has it and you can smell it everywhere. not my signiture fragrance:]

on 2/27/2008 6:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I first discovered this unique scent while working as cleaning lady at a hotel, and someone had let it take over the entire room. Although I might not buy it myself, I was quite taken by it's smell and it's not often that happens.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I like Coco Mademoiselle, but I do think this is a "young" perfume and not as sophisticated as some of the more old skool Chanel fragrances. I can still pull off young for a few more years and I enjoy wearing this for fun, but not all the time. The dry down reminds me a lot, and I mean a lot, of Flowerbomb (a tidbit- one of the creators of Flowerbomb is the son of the creator of Coco Mademoiselle), not entirely gourmande but close. In fact, people sometimes think I am wearing Flowerbomb when I wear this. Is it my body chemistry? One thing I love when smelling it on myself is that there is a note that reminds me of the effervescence of champagne...it smells "bubbly" and this bubbly note is what sets it apart from Flowerbomb for my nose.
I think Coco Mademoiselle is a cute perfume. Not for hardcore perfume addicts but nice. I think it is also a good neutral scent if you are in a situation (job interview, funeral) where you want to smell nice but do not want an aggressive or overly sexy perfume. The staying power of the EDP is also the best I have had in any Chanel perfume, one spray lasts all day (whereas I put on Cristalle, my one true love, two or three times). I think just for convenience I will rebuy (I have the edp and the cute purse twist edts) as this fragrance is versatile, even if everybody wears it where I am. If you have the cash, this is a good fragrance to have in the arsenal, but it may not be in HG territory for everyone.

on 8/14/2006 8:30:00 AM

I am on my second bottle of this, something very unusual for me. No particular note hits me when I wear this, not the bergamot/orange/vanilla topnote, nor the rose/jasmine middle note, nor the patchouli/vetiver base. Rather, it is the sum of all these parts which Chanel has ingeniously melded into a most intoxicating and captivating scent. Yet, all the while being clean and fresh. Yes, it is faintly reminiscent of Chance but more woody and long-lasting. I cannot fathom anyone thinking this smells cheap. My family loves this one on me.

Popular Fragrances