CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.2

on 10/17/2009 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

MY 1 and ONLY FAVORITE PARFUM
I HAVE NO MORE PARFUMS CAUSE I'M TOO PICKY AND NOTHING REALLY COMPLETELY SATISFYING TO ME
THIS IS NOT TOO SWEET, IS CLASSY, IT'S GIRLY, A STRONG SCENT WITHOUT BEING OVERPOWERING

Sexy,Ellegante, classy!

on 5/10/2009 8:27:00 PM

My lord in heaven, how I love this perfume..I caught a whiff of Mademoiselle the first time in a mag about a month ago and could not stop thinking about it. My lovely husband, who knows me sooo well, remembered that I liked it and bought me a bottle for Mothers Day today..How sweet is he?? Anyway, over the years I have been searching for a long lasting, but not overpowering gorgeous scent and this fits the bill totally. I can easily see this becoming my signature fragrance..It's just divine.

I think I've purchased this scent 3 or 4 times now. I wear it nearly every day. It's clean and sexy without being citrusy or powdery. Whenever I wear it, my hubby always makes a lovely comment about how nice I smell.

This is a perfect perfume- great for every day, but also good when I glam it up. I prefer this over all of my other perfumes- and I have a LOT of other perfumes!

This is my signature scent; everyone asks what I'm wearing and they love it. It definitely suits a woman, and that's what I like about it. I personally like darker fragrances that is more masculine than feminine (I can't stand flowery and fruity scents ... it's so overpowering and just getting one whiff gives me a headache). Coco Mademoiselle defines a woman -- sexy, beautiful, classy, elegant, and intelligent. Obviously, this IS Chanel, so whatever Chanel designs/makes, embraces what a woman is and should be.

on 2/22/2009 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

The reviewer below me talks complete CRAP... this smell is very intresting, and will get compliments wherever u go!

This smells sooo good. When you first spray this, it has a spicey and deep scent but after a couple of minutes it becomes alot lighter and fresh. The scent is good because it is not too musky and deep yet not too light either. I have this in the eau de parfume and it lasts all day. I get alot of compliments..yay.

I first sniffed this scent in a scent-strip as part of an ad featuring a scantily-clad Kate Moss in a black bowler hat. I was overwhelmed by it's beauty and by the image that Chanel was attempting to sell. I had to own it. I used money I probably should not have spent on perfume in order to obtain it; however, I never regretted letting go of those dollars, knowing that I had class and beauty in a bottle, at my disposal. I actually credit this scent with motivating my escape from a terribly dull and unromantic relationship at the time, as there truly is something about it which motivates many a woman to discover and follow her true self in the spirit of excitement and possibility. It was like an emergency reminder, a beacon in the darkness that was my hopes and dreams fading away, a call back to the ideals and ideas I had once clung to in my teenage youth. "Hey, there are still beautiful things yet to be discovered; do not submit! Do not settle!"

Now, how to define this scent? It is citrusy, sweet, woodsy, floral, musky and green, yet it is none of those things at once. It is something for the girl who wants to be noticed (and drowned in compliments) but I can't imagine any girl wearing this scent for someone other than herself. It is a personal reminder of how unique and priceless every woman is - a bit of wearable art to last throughout the day and an inexpensive way to feel swathed in class and luxury. It is defined as (taken from Chanel's website): a modern oriental fragrance, fresh, sensual and abstract.

I can always smell this on other women and I find myself following them when I'm not wearing it, sniffing and enjoying and wondering why I'd not worn it that day. Try it - on your skin - and you'll most likely be back for more.

on 1/6/2009 6:30:00 PM

This oozes sensuality. Awesome product, smells classic and exotic. Wish it would be cheaper.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this fragrance. I have both the EDT and EDP. This is my HG fragrance. It's sophisticated and feminine and long wearing.
Great fragrance I wear it every day. If you want compliments wear this.

Popular Fragrances