CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Intense

4.2

on 8/29/2015 11:08:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

How can this shallow and awful perfume be a chanel?!one of the worst perfumes i have ever smelled..and i smell this everywhere!!!so cheaply "sophisticated"..nothing special about it and it is not worth its money. I received it as a gift and gave it to my mom because i cannot stand it.when she wears it my guts turn...for real.i am sure there is a drugstore perfume that one can buy instead of this,that smells better. Bad job Chanel... i am sure that if this didn't have the Chanel logo on the bottle no one would wear it.

on 12/20/2008 11:32:00 PM

I tried to like this...I really did. My husband bought it for me after the clerk told him it was light and airy..uhhhhhh I love light fresh sweet scents...this was NOT it. Thankfully I tried it at the store, said how awful it was and my poor hubby said oh no, I got that for you as a gift. So we came home, got the box and took it back straight away. He paid 125.00 for a small set. I'm sure glad I didn't open this on Christmas morning. This scent is heavy and really strong to me. I couldn't get it off my arms in the shower. I'm on not too good with notes but this is for someone who likes really strong older women scents. A no go for me for sure...

on 10/24/2008 10:20:00 PM

Please don't stone me to death. I hate this. I have tried to love it, spraying it on and suffering migraine headaches that have resulted from it's stench. I have grown so adverse to Coco Mademoiselle that I can smell it miles away on other people. My BFF is currently in love with this and practically showers in it and it turns my stomach. I don't know how to tell her that whenever we hang out - I get migraines from her perfume. Another Chanel stink as far as I'm concerned...I don't get the hype with their 'mainstream' fragrances. Gardenia on the other hand is GORGEOUS. Somewhere I think people have gotten caught up in good marketing - I find Coco Mademoiselle to be pretty linear in that it smells the same on everyone (it doesn't really develop any character) and I just don't like it.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I so wanted to like this. However it smelled weird on me.

Some Chanels are stunningly gorgeous and breathtaking, and I can't get enough of them. Other Chanels fail spectacularly on my skin. This is one of the failures. Take some plastic. Put it in your car and park your car in the sun on a white hot day. When the plastic is sufficiently heated and is beginning to put off an odor, pour some orange juice and fingernail polish on it, and there you have the way Coco Mlle smells on my skin. Not good.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I so much would want to love this. This si so incredibly popular and I do believe it is a high quality fragrance, like all Chanel's are, And I love smelling it on other people, I immediately recognize it, and I find it it classy and sexy. But just on others.
Everytime I wear this I get an immediate headache (and I am not prone to migraines) and ... it really is a stink on me. Unbearable. I have to scrub it off immediately.
This is a pity because I so want to wear and love this one. On me it simply does not work - like many other Chanel (there are only a few I can wear, like Chanel 19 , Cristalle edt, n.5 Eau Première).
Please note I am a fragrance collector and I own more than 200 bottles - and I regularly wear them.
Just Coco M. is not for me....

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Was fortunate to have been able to try this over a few days. The fragrance smells to me like a combination of fresh clean laundry and air freshener. It is classy though and feminine, slightly sharp, a bit floral but not a very unique scent.
It reminds me of Glow by Jo Lo with a tiny touch of Euphoria by CK added to it. I totally can't wear Euphoria but in this tiny small amount I actually could.
This fragrance has good lasting power on me with a strong sillage. It remains constant without much or any change the whole day, that I do like.
I think this fragrance is too overpriced for the actual scent though

Really nice fragrance, but boring boring boring. You smell it on absolutely everybody (at least, here in the UK you do. Perhaps it has more cachet in America?). In fact, I didn't even know that I already knew this perfume, until I tested it and went ''Oh yeah. That's what every single 25 year-old girl wears''. Common, in that respect. I think people shell out for this because it's ''Chanel'' and they want to feel expensive, when in fact loads of perfume houses do similarly light, fresh, sweet perfumes like this, at a fraction of the cost.

on 3/20/2011 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have been searching for my perfects scent for a year now and I really wanted it to be a Chanel. I have been buying samples and trying fragrances to the point of it being an obsession . I have tried all of the readily available Chanels but I guess Chanel and I will never be friends. This one especially seem heavy and old smelling. I think it might have been patchouli. This is geared for young women but to me only a old lady would love it. I gave it 2 stars because of it's staying power. I sprayed myself yesterday at Ulta with this, took a shower this morning and I can still detect a hint of it. I will continue to keep searching. I wore Dolce &Gabanna Light Blue from when it was first introduced and loved it, then it became so popular it wasn't "my scent" any more. I guess I will keep searching. So far I really like Gucci Eau de Parfum II, but I am not sure it if will be "the one".

Coco Madmoiselle starts out on me as a beautiful floral with a light fruit note in it. In fact, I like to think of it as a heavier, deeper version of Miss Dior Cherie. But come drydown I find the floral notes a bit too overwhelming. Again, not on my perfume lemming list. It's not totally repulsive but it's not quite good enough to get a three rating from me either, which Is why I gave it two lippies.

Popular Fragrances