Glossier Boy Brow

Glossier Boy Brow
Boy BrowBoy Brow

3.9

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Isostearic Acid, PVP, Dimethicone, Tromethamine, Oleic Acid, Silica, Polybutene, Lecithin, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Laurate, Sorbitan Laurate, Atelocollagen, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA

I had used Eyekos brow gel for about a year but visited the Glossier showroom and had to see the hyped Boy Brow. I purchased it in Brown. It does come in quite a small tube - almost sample-mascara-sized. I really like it, more than I thought I would. It grabs all my brow hairs and does look really natural, it also sets my brows in place. I am a happy convert. It is a little expensive for the size of the tube but I guess it lasts at least a year (for me anyway). My brows are sparse-isa but Boy Brow makes them look more even.

My own issue with it is that i think it would be useful if when the wand is removed from the tube, the tube neck was slightly narrower - to grab any excess blobs of product and make application easier. Its a minor gripe and not one that will deter me from purchasing again.

on 3/15/2018 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

$16.00 for 0.11 oz.

I had no idea this would be so small. It looks like a sample from Sephora. I got the color blonde. Don't expect this to fill in your brows or hold them in place all that well either. The color was ok, not dark or red like some blonde colors but I considered it a total waste of money. Essence Make Me Brow in Blondy Brows is just as good if not better and it is $2.99 for .13 oz. This doesn't thicken mine or fill them in anymore than the Essence does, but it does hold them in place a little, and just barely a little better But surely not 13.00 more better. If you want more hold just get Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara or splurge on ABH clear gel, but i don't think there is much difference and Maybelline is only around 5.00 vs. 22.00 for ABH.

It’s a nice brow gel, but it’s not knocking my socks off. I find that there are such great drugstore alternatives in this category, that for this price it should of make me coffee in bed as well as keep the brows tamed. Will use it up with pleasure, but wouldn’t repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use this in conjunction with my NYX brow pencil type products and it’s perfect. My brows have a great shape but the hairs are super thin and light in color compared to the hair on my head. This gives the right amount of volume for me and keeps hairs in place without being too stiff. Great for everyday wear. I do wish there was more product for the price

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

wow. i'm so surprised with the high rating of this product because i hated this. okay, not hated but i'm not a fan of this and won't repurchase. this claims to fill in sparse brows. it doesn't (yes i have thin and sparse brows). it doesn't even hold my brows in place and will wear off after a few hours of use. yes i live in a humid and hot country but mac brow gel was able to do its job in this place. only thing i love about this is the wand. if you're interested, here's my full review https://brushstrokesandlullabies.blogspot.com/2017/05/review-of-glossier-boy-brow-gel-is-it.html

I have tried 4 different brow gels, but boy brow is the best! Eyebrows look so natural <3
Use this code for 10% off http://bff.glossier.com/hB8JM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have this in clear and really like it. It comes out of the tube white and then dries clear - it is much better than other brow gels I have used in the past, that left my brows looking like they obviously had something in them. I have found less is more - if I use too much it can become tacky/difficult to use. Also I feel the product size is really tiny, comparable to a sample size of other brands meaning I don't think it is amazing value for money. Having said that, the price is lower than higher end brands, and I love the product itself so I will probably re-purchase

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in Brown. I honestly don't know why this is so hyped up. I read everywhere that it's a game changer, so I bought it. I have weird eyebrows, as they're kind of sparse when they're trimmed, but very thick. This doesn't really help both cases. It doesn't add much fluff, I still need to use a pencil to fill them in. It doesn't tame them either- kinda combs some of them, but it doesn't hold other ones in place. I really didn't see any change and I don't really need it, I think. It's also too light for brown eyebrows, as it has a weird white base. Won't repurchase, I like the Eyeko Brow Gel better.

Honestly I am completely all over the place with my beauty product consumption. I have the attention span of a cocker spaniel in an aquarium. Not only is this the first product I’ve ever bought *twice,* it’s also the first product I’ve ever bought three times. My face isn’t on if I’m not wearing it!

Also use my friends promo code for 10% off!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this! It's an easy one step process that fills out your brows beautifully. My favourite party is it looks very natural.

Popular Brows Products