MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus

4.7

on 12/22/2015 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was looking for a fuschia lipstick and bought this one sight unseen based on Temptalia's swatches. On me it is a little darker than I thought it would be, leaning a little more towards a berry shade than I thought, but I still like it. It lights up my face and is a pretty bold look. The finish has a sheen to it and the formula feels lightly moisturizing. It also fades evenly which is good, and lasts quite a while. I have a cool complexion and this lipstick goes really well with some purple eyeliner!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this with the VG Miley Lipglass & use MAC ShockValue lipliner to complete the look. It is a perf hot pink & the Lipglass makes it so much better than alone coz of it having the sparklies make it so much more special! Wow I must say I thought I couldn't pull off such a vibrant color but it's got enough yellow pull in it usually hot pinks pull bluish on me which sux coz I'm NC15-20. The Lipglass is fun to wear on its own but I never wear this lipstick w/o that liner & the Lipglass. This is simply lovely.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Viva Glam Miley Cyrus is a hot pink lipstick lipstick with red undertones. It has an amplified finish and applies opaquely in one coat. A little goes a long way with this product! The colour is a very flattering shade that would suit a wide variety of skin tones - both warm and cool. It is a very bright colour, eye-catching and fun to wear. It has a satin sheen to it and the formula is creamy and easy to apply. It is comfortable to wear and doesn't dry out my lips. I would definitely recommend this product, it is flattering and easy to wear as long as you don't mind standing out! Also, every cent of the selling price is used to help men, women and children living with HIV/AIDs. A great product for a good cause.