CLINIQUE Naturally Glossy Mascara

CLINIQUE Naturally Glossy Mascara
Clinique Naturally Glossy MascaraNaturally Glossy MascaraNaturally Glossy Mascara

4.1

water - beeswax - copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax - styrene/acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer - stearic acid - pvp - acrylates copolymer - tromethamine - peg-20 sorbitan beeswax - butylene glycol - glyceryl stearate se - hydroxyethylcellulose - ethylhexylglycerin - glycerin - lecithin - nylon-12 - sodium lauryl sulfate - isostearic acid - caprylyl glycol - c11-15 pareth-7 - potassium stearate - disodium edta - phenoxyethanol - sorbic acid - chlorphenesin- [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - carmine (ci 75470) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - mica] [iln36361]; last checked 2015

on 5/16/2012 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm disappointed. this has almost no effest as mascara .
yes I want natural looking mascara, but this is too week.
I much prefer 'full n soft' mascara from mayblin.
I returned it.

on 5/12/2012 12:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I LOVE this mascara. I have this in 'Jet Brown' and I find this is perfect for a daytime look. This mascara produces such pretty, healthy, natural looking lashes. Don't be fooled by 'natural' though, you will definitely notice a difference with this mascara. It really defines and seperates each lash for a gorgeous eye-opening effect. It doesn't add a lot of volume (I wouldn't want this for an everyday look anyway) but does lengthen slightly. I apply after using my MAC eyelash curler and I find it holds the curl really well. Goes on beautifully without any clumping, doesn't smudge or irritate, lasts all day and is easy to remove. An absolute winner, will definitely repurchase. Thanks Clinique!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this mascara in jet brown. It enhances my lashes without making them look fake and is never clumpy. It doesn't smudge and is easy to remove.

Most mascaras I've used (I'm looking at you Maybelline!) cause my eyes to sting, burn and get puffy by the end of the day. If they don't burn my eyes, they flake or smudge or both. Naturally Glossy gives my fairly long, curly lashes just enough color and volume without giving me those weird black smudges on my lids where the tips of my lashes hit. Also, there's absolutely NO flaking or eye irritation! I have bought probably 4 tubes of this little gem!

on 3/20/2012 9:11:00 AM

I have this in "jet black" & "jet brown". Gives a pretty, natural look. Enhances your natural assets without giving that horrendous spikey, gloopy, spider-legs look that seems to be popular at the moment and no irritation.

I wouldn't advise this for people who want a 'false lash' look, or want the big lashes, but if you want a sophisticated natural, work-friendly look, this is the one.

I am a fan of the sleek, tasteful, subtle packaging. No gaudy plastic here (hello Maybelline).

This product would get the extra lipstick if it was a teeny bit cheaper. I know it is cheap compared to Lancome/Chanel/Dior etc but it galls me to pay 17+ ($27!) here in the UK when it is $15 USD, so I tend to stock up when in the States.

on 3/4/2012 11:32:00 PM

Probably my favourite every day mascara. It has good staying power, yet comes off easily at the end of day. Looks incredibly natural, I've had numerous people tell me I have nice "eyelashes" because they don't realize I'm wearing mascara and think I'm naturally blessed. The packaging is simple and sleek. Weirdly, I find the formulation is not "glossy" but quite dry and matte. Would repurchase.

Also, can people stop complaining that this is too "natural" looking? It has the word natural in the name, what did you expect?

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

LOVE! I got a sample of this about 8 years ago and never go so many compliments on my eyelashes. Since then, I have never looked back. I can't imagine how many tubes of this stuff I've been through since then. I buy it in Jet Black.

The formular is smooth and not drying. It goes on easily and evenly without leaving clumps or sticking lashes together. It adds a little volume but mostly coats lashes in colour from root to tip for people like me with long lashes with blonde tips. Best of all, this is the greatest mascara to use with heated curling wands. Other formulas 'melt' and stick lashes together. This mascara sets and holds the curl beautifully to make it look like I have the most fluttery natural lashes.

Easy to put on with a fuss free brush and comes of easily at the end of the day with water and a quick swipe of a cloth. Doesn't flake into my eyes and causes irritation either.

I will always have a tube of this in my makeup kit!

on 1/30/2012 9:44:00 PM

HG! I adore this mascara! It gives me exactly what I want: simple, natural, black lashes. You almost can't tell that I'm wearing mascara, but my lashes are a little bit darker, fuller and longer. There's no clumping, smudging or flaking. Easy to remove. Sleek, mature packaging unlike lots of other mascaras (grrrr i'm looking at you cover girl). Aaaannnnd holy crap it's only $10! Seriously, this stuff is awesome.

on 1/27/2012 2:45:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I've been using this mascara for years and it's still my favourite. My beauty blessings are humble and few, but the one thing I WAS gifted with was naturally long, black and thick glossy lashes which require very little help in the way of lengthening or thickening, this actually makes it quite tricky finding a simple mascara and I went through quite a few which made me look like I was experimenting with dead spiders before I happened on this one!

The wand is nice and the packaging is pretty sleek. I am hygiene conscious about mascara and only keep mine for 6 months (regardless of what the manufacturers say) so if I could have a wish granted I'd love it if the product could be slightly smaller and also (therefore) slightly cheaper.

If you are looking for something which will turn short thin lashes into long thick and glossy ones - this won't cut the mustard, but if you already have fairly decent lashes and just want to give them a coat of colour and gloss - then this is just the job!

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Well I have blonde lashes and this mascara made them look naturally dark and defined! I got this in jet brown, being afraid that jet black may be too harsh, I must say this is an amazing mascara. The formula just glides on and is great and not over the top for everyday. Def. will re-buy!