MILANI Stay Put Brow Color

Stay Put Brow ColorStay Put Brow ColorStay Put Brow ColorStay Put Brow Color

4.3

Not tested on animals

on 11/8/2015 11:50:00 AM

Love this brow cream! Blends well with the spoolie and the brush it comes with. I chose the dark brown as my eyebrows are near black. Will purchase again!

on 10/2/2015 11:05:00 PM

Best brow product out there for blondes...and believe me, I have tried them all. Color is perfect, neither ashy or reddish. The thin brush lets me build some color into my brows, and the spooly on the end is very convenient. I won't run out for months, but when I do, I'm buying more.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm so happy I found this at CVS. I was waiting for a drug store dupe of the Anastasia DipBrow. I haven't tried the Anastasia one but this Milani one is awesome and for half the price! I use a MAC brush with this because the one it comes with is a little stiff for me, but I can see how it would work pretty well too. The Medium brown is great for my light/medium brown hair color right now. Not too harsh! I have ridiculously thin brows because over plucking and this product is a must have to ensure I look like I have brows and they don't fade away!

**UPDATE** 3/2/2016 - I removed a lippie because although this is a good drugstore option, the staying power is just not quite long enough for my oily skin. I purchased the Anastasia DIp brow and I'm extremely happy with it and it absolutely does not budge!! It also glides on a lot smoother. So I'm definitely converted to Anastasia, however, if you don't have oily skin, this is a great affordable option!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is AMAZING. I've loved the Anastasia Dipbrow pomade for a long time, but this has bumped it out of the #1 slot.
I love the packaging, as it's small, but contains a decent amount of product. And WOOHOO, it comes with a brush/spoolie that actually works beautifully! The brush is stiff enough to draw on some pretty fine hairs, but not so stiff that it pulls the color off as you build it up. And the spoolie is small enough that it doesn't feel unruly at all.
The color Brunette is great - I have brown hair with auburn and copper highlights, and this color is the perfect shade for my brows. It's medium brown with some warm undertones, but doesn't end up pulling too red.
And the staying power is AMAZING. I've always found that while the ABH Dipbrow would have great staying power, it would still smudge if I rubbed it by accident. This stuff, however, stays put, even on my oily skin.
And at around $8, you really can't beat it.
I will DEFINITELY repurchase!

I love this brow gel...even better than the Anastasia! It's long wearing and a great price. I will definitely repurchase.

Awesome!
I can't say enough! This is my first time trying a gel/Cream ever. I'm so used to drawing them in with a pencil. But I didn't like how it looked shiny and smudge at the end of the day.

This Milani Stay put Brow color is incredible! It lasted all day without the shiny glossy look.
It stayed on looking fresh like just applied!

I picked it up at Walgreen on clearance for $3. I'm so glad. I didn't want to pay $8 to try a product not knowing if it is going to work or not. But this is truly long wearing. Haven't tried it wet to see if it is waterproof, but I will definitely purchase again for sure!

Truly Excellent Purchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'm giving this 5 lippies because I'm very impressed with the quality of this product. The cream/gel is very pigmented and very rich. With very little product and light strokes, it fills in the brows very nicely and naturally. It's doesn't smear or smudge. I used this last week during the torrential downpours in the midatlantic regions and got stuck in the rain a few times and the color didn't budge. It comes in a pot with a twist lid. The quality of the packaging is great, in my opinion. It comes with a dual sided brush- one side is a spooly, the other a brow brush/defining brush. The quality of the brush is pretty basic- it's very firm though. I don't mind the firmness however because I feel like it helps me control the strokes more and helps them look natural- but be careful when you dip into the pot because the brush will grab a bit more than you need as it is not very flexible. The color lasts all day. It may fade a bit if you have bald spots from early 2000s over plucking (....guilty) but I find that if you set it with just a tiny bit of setting spray and a dusting of pressed powder (very gentle hand here) it WILL last until you are ready to remove your makeup. The color selection lacks a bit- I got the lightest shade as I am a natural blonde and even this color is a bit bold. A very light hand helps with this, though. I have nothing else to compare this to other than ABH Dipbrow- I wouldn't say that is exactly a dupe but I would not repurchase ABH Dipbrow after using this for a few weeks now. I don't like the way Dipbrow needs to be revived so often- and although I've only had this product for a few weeks, I don't have any signs it would be drying out now like I normally would with ABH- plus for the price ($6.49 at Walgreens) id replace it if it did dry out. I don't like putting oil in my beauty products, this is why I stopped using my Dipbrow. I would recommend this product to anyone. It's amazing quality.