essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect

essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect
Lash Princess False Lash EffectLash Princess False Lash EffectLash Princess False Lash Effect

3.7

AQUA (WATER), CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PARAFFIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITIC ACID, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, POLYBUTENE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, STEARIC ACID, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, POLYESTER-4, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
[Discontinued in some countries.]
essence reviews, photos and discussion

on 10/31/2015 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this mascara! I have naturally long eyelashes, but they're very light, this mascara brings them out perfectly and gives a dramatic look. The consistency is quite thick so you really have to work on applying it, takes a bit of skill to not get clumps, but I don't mind that. The overall look is great and it stays on a long time. PLUS: it's really cheap (ca 3 euros). Way better than some really expensive mascaras. Will be repurchasing.

on 10/31/2015 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I wanted to love this so bad!!!

I seen reviews on this and I felt like I should hop on the bandwagon and try it, and for under $5 CDN, why the heck not?

I should have taken into consideration that perhaps my lashes didn't work too kindly with the mascara formula and the brush. The brush is thin and the formula is thick, so of course my lashes (which are thin, sparse, grow downward, and are a light brown) didn't take the mascara the way I had hoped. It weighed my lashes down and was so freaking clumpy and I was so sad.
I don't want to say I hate this product, because I'll use it for my bottom lashes, but I sadly won't purchase again. It was so budget friendly, too! I wish it worked for me, unfortunately my lashes weren't so compatible with the brush and formula for the way I had hoped.
I guess nothing can beat my Maybelline The Colossal.
Again, it's not the product's fault, I just want it to work for me so bad! The packaging is cute and I just love Essence products so much as they are my favourite makeup brand ever!
But I am really glad there's people out there who love it because it does deserve some love, even if it's not from me lol.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My new holy grail mascara. Seriously, this stuff is awesome. I've only bought volumizing mascara because I already have naturally long lashes, but I couldn't pass up a 4.99 mascara, so it was time to try something new. The wand is pretty skinny, but it's the perfect length to get a good coat of product on your lashes. This blew me away; I've never seen my lashes look so long and voluminous. This made my lashes look super wispy and whimsical, thankfully not spider-like, and if you want volume, just add a few extra coats. Just be careful, though, because too many coats can weigh your lashes down.
This is my first Essence product, too, so this definitely made me want to try more.
Please buy this mascara. It's everything you'll ever need.

i was at ulta yesterday and was going to repurchase the essence i love extreme crazy volume mascara(pink/black one) and i saw this one.. then i checked the reviews and bought this one instead.
and im happy to say i am not going to be the first one that dislikes this mascara.
it does a great job at lengthing and i have average length lashes. this definately gives lashes a boost, idk if i would recommend this to someone with short lashes, but if your are average length or thick, definately try this out. its kind of wet just take your time so you dont mess up. so far no issues with flaking, i just hope it doesnt dry out as fast as the i love crazy extreme volume one. this is great preformance for the price.. 4.99 im sure i will buy again this does remind me of a lancome mascara..
essence really has that mascara thing going!! so far im 2 for 2

on 10/10/2015 6:03:00 PM

This one was a very pleasant surprise, I received as a free GWP from Ulta when I purchased a bunch of lip liners. I had tried a couple of other Essence mascaras and wasn't too impressed as most either flaked or smudged. This one blew me away, with just one coat I got thick, full lashes, with two coats they were outrageous and looked like I was wearing false lashes. This coming from a woman who has always lacked in the lash department, and brows for that matter, and the situation has just worsened with age, hormonal changes, thyroid issues, etc.

To give reference this reminds me a lot of TF BTS mascara, at less than a quarter of the price! I went to the store and picked up 2 more and in order to use their $3.50 off coupon I grabbed me of Essence's lipsticks for $2.99 to bring the total over $10 to make the purchase applicable for the coupon...sweet deal!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This mascara surprised me as I got instant volume, length and total drama in just one coat! This is the best Essence mascara I've tried or owned ever! I get as much if not more va va voom from it as I do any Lancome Hypnose and it never flakes or smudges in my 8 hour work shifts (& my hours of commute on public transit as I often apply my make up on the subway before work). It lasts until I take it off in the evening and even after 2coats, it never flakes or smudges, yet removes easily. I love this!! If you want a natural look I'd avoid this mascara as even after one coat it makes my sparse lashes really look full, black and long. Also, the packaging is really cute, kinda reminds me of cake decorating lol.

just discovered this product range and love it! bought this mascara on a whim and will continue to have it as part of my collection. it gives amazing volume and has a nice clumpy look to it so fills in spaces between lashes perfectly. I've also been using it on my bottom lashes and it's great there too!

on 8/31/2015 1:40:00 PM

This mascara gives me a nice thick fairly long lash look with minimal clumping. Builds quickly on lashes and the formula is nice and black. I just got this today so i'll have to update on it's longevity. Essence mascaras are impressive for the price so i'd probably buy this one again.

on 7/1/2015 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hello everyone!
I bought this mascara because i saw a review on youtube and the youtuber was thrilled!
The price is about 5 euros! I didn't have great expectations cos most of the times in cosmetics what you pay is what you get.
I 've been using it everyday since i bought it! This mascara gives length and volume!
I do have to use this comb that separates eyelashes (don't know what its called) since they look a bit clumpy! But since you separate them they are beautiful wide open eyes and it holds the curl!!!
You need a really good eye make up remover and massage your eyelashes really well to get it off!
I love it!

on 6/28/2015 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am very pleasantly surprised by this mascara. I ran out of my HG, Eye Of Horus Goddess mascara, and it's NZ$40+ and needed time to be shipped, and at the moment that's out of my price range. I have tried some other Essence products and some were fantastic (eyeliners & lip creams) and some weren't (lip gloss & nail polish). I was a bit wary of a NZ$7 mascara as the reason I bought EOH Goddess was because it was for sensitive eyes. $7 for a mascara in NZ is ridiculously cheap, most 'drugstore' brands like L'Oreal and Maybelline retail for about $40 each. This is black black black, goes on smooth with minimal clumping, lengthens, separates and volumizes. The brush is a good size, not too big and it's thinner at the end which is good for getting to inner eyelashes. There does tend to be lots of product on the brush when you pull it out, but a quick wipe with a tissue solves it. I would say the name reflects the product, my eyelashes look huge and long and like I'm wearing falsies. And this stuff STAYS on your lashes, almost a little too well, I can never seem to get it all off but that is a minor to me. Will definitely repurchase this and I am keen to try out the other mascaras from Essence too. Worth the price.