essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect

essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect
Lash Princess False Lash EffectLash Princess False Lash Effect

3.7

AQUA (WATER), CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), PARAFFIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PALMITIC ACID, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, POLYBUTENE, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, STEARIC ACID, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, POLYESTER-4, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES).
[Discontinued in some countries.]
essence reviews, photos and discussion

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This mascara surprised me as I got instant volume, length and total drama in just one coat! This is the best Essence mascara I've tried or owned ever! I get as much if not more va va voom from it as I do any Lancome Hypnose and it never flakes or smudges in my 8 hour work shifts (& my hours of commute on public transit as I often apply my make up on the subway before work). It lasts until I take it off in the evening and even after 2coats, it never flakes or smudges, yet removes easily. I love this!! If you want a natural look I'd avoid this mascara as even after one coat it makes my sparse lashes really look full, black and long. Also, the packaging is really cute, kinda reminds me of cake decorating lol.

just discovered this product range and love it! bought this mascara on a whim and will continue to have it as part of my collection. it gives amazing volume and has a nice clumpy look to it so fills in spaces between lashes perfectly. I've also been using it on my bottom lashes and it's great there too!

on 8/31/2015 1:40:00 PM

This mascara gives me a nice thick fairly long lash look with minimal clumping. Builds quickly on lashes and the formula is nice and black. I just got this today so i'll have to update on it's longevity. Essence mascaras are impressive for the price so i'd probably buy this one again.

on 7/1/2015 5:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hello everyone!
I bought this mascara because i saw a review on youtube and the youtuber was thrilled!
The price is about 5 euros! I didn't have great expectations cos most of the times in cosmetics what you pay is what you get.
I 've been using it everyday since i bought it! This mascara gives length and volume!
I do have to use this comb that separates eyelashes (don't know what its called) since they look a bit clumpy! But since you separate them they are beautiful wide open eyes and it holds the curl!!!
You need a really good eye make up remover and massage your eyelashes really well to get it off!
I love it!

on 6/28/2015 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I am very pleasantly surprised by this mascara. I ran out of my HG, Eye Of Horus Goddess mascara, and it's NZ$40+ and needed time to be shipped, and at the moment that's out of my price range. I have tried some other Essence products and some were fantastic (eyeliners & lip creams) and some weren't (lip gloss & nail polish). I was a bit wary of a NZ$7 mascara as the reason I bought EOH Goddess was because it was for sensitive eyes. $7 for a mascara in NZ is ridiculously cheap, most 'drugstore' brands like L'Oreal and Maybelline retail for about $40 each. This is black black black, goes on smooth with minimal clumping, lengthens, separates and volumizes. The brush is a good size, not too big and it's thinner at the end which is good for getting to inner eyelashes. There does tend to be lots of product on the brush when you pull it out, but a quick wipe with a tissue solves it. I would say the name reflects the product, my eyelashes look huge and long and like I'm wearing falsies. And this stuff STAYS on your lashes, almost a little too well, I can never seem to get it all off but that is a minor to me. Will definitely repurchase this and I am keen to try out the other mascaras from Essence too. Worth the price.