Arbonne Entire Line

Arbonne Entire Line

3.1

Not tested on animals

on 11/28/2007 8:04:00 AM

Based on what I've learned and experienced about these Arbonne products, there seems to be some misinformation on this site. Whenever I've had a question, I've asked the person I buy my products from or check directly with the company. I've been a writer and editor for 25 years, so I'm always wary of information offered that hasn't been well sourced or researched. I did my homework before I started using Arbonne's skin care and nutritional products, and my personal experience is that they work very well.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

they arent trying to sell you their products... they are trying to get you to sell and drag you into selling underneath them. The products are OK... there are so many better lines that don't use "scare tactics". The scare tactics this company uses reminds me of a cult or a religous wing nut telling us we will all go to hell with out the "arbonne way". Again... the products arent horrible... they just arent good enough for how expensive they are... for their prices I have a lot of better choices and can get twice as much product.

on 6/27/2007 12:26:00 AM

I don't have too sensitive of skin, and sadly every single Arbonne product that I have tried has made my skin itchy and after a few days caused a rash. I really like the idea and Swiss care of Arbonne, and sad that it does not work for me.

I really like the smell though! I have used the RE9, the anti-acne, even just the basic body scrubs and lotions.

Just test it is my advise, this was very weird for my skin to react this way!

on 5/4/2007 10:03:00 PM

An incredible product....especially the Anti-Aging Line!!

on 5/3/2007 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A colleague of mine recently hosted an Arbonne party and since we were all working, she kindly brought
in a variety of skin products for us to try. The first thing the struck me was there were 5 or 6 steps to
the routine - that seemed like a lot to me! The packaging was attractive, a deep red-orange with metallic gold. The products were lightly, pleasantly scented. We started with the gelee cleanser and my skin felt tight after washing with this. Perhaps I should have heeded this sign, because after applying the next few steps, my face began to sting and burn. I hurried to wash it off with plain water and a facecloth; the burning continued. I washed again and put some moisturizer I had in my bag on. My skin was quite red that night and sadly, it now has patchy, coarse textured "scorched" areas (although they are no longer red). I am really kicking myself - I just had a professional facial a few days ago and left with beautiful, glowy skin...and now I have never had my skin feel worse in my entire life. Live and learn, I guess.

on 2/21/2007 8:08:00 PM

My mom has used the makeup and skincare from them for years. THEY KEEP CHANGING.

I used to love all the makeup, skincare and stuff we'd buy. But, everytime I'd find one I really liked, BAM it was gone. Or they changed it. I loved the eyemakeup remover, but then it changed. Loved the blush, it's gone, loved the rejuvinating creme, It's changed and I hate it.

Won't buy anything anymore. TOO expensive for what it is!!!

on 1/27/2007 10:07:00 AM

I have a relative who is a consultant. You know the drill. Go to the party and support your family. I just went home will some samples. The products were okay-not really any better then upscale drugstore brands. I like the thermal mask, although I know some people have problems with burning. My favorite mask is the aspirin in the Queen Helene MJ still. I have major problems with this MLM company, so I refuse support them by buying their products.

on 11/17/2006 9:54:00 AM

I just went to my first "party" I could not believe the women I know were so into this line, (almost cultish.) I took the "puppy dog" kit home, tried it for two days. My skin was so dry it burned, my lips hurt, and I couldn't wait to get home and wash my face. I went back to my L'oreal Revitalift, and am feeling so much better.

I tried it for two days, and although I loved the Awaken body scub at the party, and it did do a great job on my legs, my upper chest broke out in large red splotches horrible looking. I guess for some the line works, but not for my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the IDEA of an all natural line.
However, the products are not all natural nor are they all safe.
Firstly, the nanoparticles used in the hair line, are disturbing. Testing has not shown that the use of these is safe for humans and the long term studies are not yet back in. It is irresponsible to be promoting health lines, and to use such unproven/tested/or safe products.
Secondly, the products are not organic, nor are they that much better than others out on the market. There are a few drug store french lines that are more pure and preservative free than this one.
Thirdly, there is only one Organic MLM company, MIESSENCE. Really expensive, but the products are light and dissolve into your skin and are absorbed.
(I don't use it or sell them, but had a small sample and they were better than my Arbonne Experience).
My skin is oiler and the Basic skin care was way too heavy for daily use. The moisturizer clogs the pores and is not advisable unless you have very dry skin, and can tolerate such a heavy product. The cleanser is likewise heavy. Castille soap is much better! The toner in the basic intelligence line, and the eye cream are the only products I use from the kit I purchased for $100!
The thermal exfoliating mask, is very harsh, as it heats up. One consultant complained it made her face red for days! The packaging for the moisturizer and cleanser is poor. They encourage the use of too much product, and should be in a pump style container.
The products are incredibly overpriced and not very sophisticated.
I have not tried the RE9 antiaging line. It is extremely expensive, and not something I will chose to invest in over time.
I have the Mineral powder foundation. It is nice,a nd since I paid $44 I am using it; however, I am really disappointed about the bismuth addition. There are people making better mineral foundations than Arbonne. Additionally their colors for darker complexions are not accurate. They don't really understand color mixing.
I love the brow gel. That is a great product and really fun to use.
the Blush was not very impressive. The applicator was very poor. The size was too small to really use with regular makeup brushes.
The aromatherapy was mediocre, as was the nutrition line. With some study, you can find comparable products at Vitamin Shoppe, and not be dependant upon mail order.
Speaking of mail order, it takes forever to get the products.
Arbonne is mainly a great idea, mediocre products, wonderful holistic women selling them, and part cult, part hysteria. I find most people tend to exaggerate on their experience, but mind over matter is a powerful thing. Many women using Arbonne, I have noticed, do have the "Arbonne glow". It's kind of weird, but it seems to go hand in hand with the over the top enthusiasm for the product line!
It is also extremely difficult to find out what's in the product unless you are a representative.
WARNING: Do not buy the products unless you see a sheet with the ingredients listed. You will notice that they are not much different from the drug store in many cases. Reviva is close to the same quality but MUCH cheaper.
Again, if you want a pure and natural safe product, look elsewhere: MIESSENCE
Try ordering Miessence, and then compare to the Arbonne line. You will notice a HUGE difference. Again, I'm not promoting the Organic line, produced by organic farmers, however truth is in ingredients. Scrutinize and be illumined!

on 11/13/2006 11:15:00 PM

Arbonne's line is decidedly okay. Like many others, I was convinced by a friend that it was far superior to anything else. In retrospect, I do think it is un-classy of them to tear down other products. I use the Arbonne set religiously, and am not overly impressed. It is not a terrible system, but not worth anywhere near what it costs.

Popular Face Skincare Products