Arbonne Entire Line

Arbonne Entire Line

3.1

Not tested on animals

I have loved almost all of the Arbonne products I've tried, but this review is for the RE9 skincare line, which consists of a cleanser, toner, serum, day cream, night cream, and eye cream. I have acne-prone combo dry/oily skin, and while the RE9 line hasn't eliminated my breakouts, I don't believe it exacerbates them either. However, the overall look and tone of my skin is better than it has EVER been. It did take a few months, but now my tone is much more even, I have less oil in the oily spots and fewer flaky, dry spots, and I have a dewy, healthy glow to my skin.

The cleanser is probably the best cleanser I've ever used. It smells wonderful, lathers well, and cleanses thoroughly without being harsh. The day cream is SPF 20 and is also one of the best, if not THE best, day creams with SPF I've ever used. The night cream is decadent. All of the products smell nice and are free of many of the more harmful chemicals out there.

I'm not a fan of the packaging. The bottles are bulky and the lids always crack and then no longer stay on. Also, you can't tell how much product you have left, but since I've used this line for several months, I've got a pretty good idea of how long each product will last and when I need to re-order.

The line is very pricey, but if you do the RSVP and get 50% off, it's not too bad. I think I love it enough that I would pay full price if I had to.

Overall, I HIGHLY recommend the RE9 line.

**EDITED 5/6/2014**
After using the RE9 line for almost two years, I decided I could do better (and I have). While I don't think it made my breakouts worse, it certainly didn't make them any better. The healthy, dewy skin I thought I was seeing early on was slowly replaced by dull and incredibly congested skin. I would not repurchase, and in fact, didn't even use up the last set I purchased.

The Arbonne foundation is the best I have every used! It is very light-weight, goes on like melted butter! It has great staying power, washes off wi soap and water. It automatically disappears onto your skin, blending wiithin several shades. I have freckles and like them to show, but need a foundation that has good coverage. I use a 10N.

This foundation is expensive- about 55$ a bottle, but it has a pump so that it won't get contaminated and it lasts me about 6 months.

The only negative thing I have to say, is you have to purchase this from an Arbonne Consultant. But you can do that online, just Google it.

blah, blah and more blah!

The "theory" sounds great, right? Natural, smells nice, but I had the WORST reaction to this stuff. Within an hour or two my skin feels like it's on fire, is bright red, and itchy.

I tried it about 4 years ago, and then I decided to try it ONE more time. BAD idea, same reaction! Blah!

Also, who has time to wait for it to come in the mail! Huge con!

I love all of the products I have tried from Arbonne. Their new FC5 line is great! they have a really great eye cream! and their Sea Source Mud Mask is my holy grail skincare item! It is the only product I have ever used that will reduce acne and calm my skin! I use it on my whole face once a week and on problem areas whenever one comes around. Their liquid foundation is great, and they have some of the intelligence line back in! I could not live without Arbonnes products!

on 12/14/2009 6:16:00 PM

I am here to give my honest opinion about the Re9 skincare line. I tried this product about 5 years ago and didn't see any miracles so I wasn't too interested when my friend started selling it. To my surprise she sent me the entire skincare line and I used it for almost a week, and whoa!!!! My hormonal acne that was getting really troublesome, despite many trips to my esthetician, started to clear up! I am ecstatic to wake up and see clearer skin for once. I have tried many products on my skin and have paid over $100 for just one moisturizer so I feel the products are really not way overpriced. To feel good about my skin is worth all of the money in the world IMO.

on 11/1/2009 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

First, let me assure you this line is vegan, I am a vegan and did do research. No animal products or byproducts are used. As for the list of ingredients in the post below, I will say that there are no parabens in the products. Maybe there were at an earlier time. I think these products are the best I have ever used. A little pricey, but I am middle aged and they are cheap compared to the things some of my friends use.

on 7/31/2009 11:19:00 AM

First let me start off by saying I really enjoyed Arbonne. I had great results with most of their products.
Usually I research anything and everything I put on my body. However, I did not with Arbonne. I got sucked into the hype and went in full throttle. The sales pitch sounded great, "pure, safe, and beneficial." When the host said, "Vegan" I was all ears. True the products are mostly Vegan and that is supported by the Vegan society, but they are not "pure and safe" as claimed.
I first become suspicious when some of my products I had bought did not come with a full list of ingredients or the Vegan stamp. I called around asking questions and was assured that it was Vegan and I could go ask the Vegan Society. OK, that's great, but what about the ingredients? Why can't I have a full description? I can't recall verbatim what was said, but it came down to this: We guarantee our products and stand behind them 100%. If you have any more questions see your consultant. Hmmm, that sounds odd. So I ask my consultant, which hardly knows anything about the product she is endorsing. (I won't rant about that right now.)
Anyway I got online and searched. I found some very helpful sites that actually listed the ingredients. I also found other people that were suspicious of their claims. Well, I'm glad I did my research.
Below I provide a list of some of their ingredients I find concerning and not pure or safe. Also, some of these ingredients have shown to be skin irritants.

Methylparaben
sodium lauryl sulfate
triclosan
BHT
benzyl alcohol

I'm sure there are more, but I stopped at this. There is also a possibility that they've changed some, but that does not change the fact that they are using false advertising to sale their products. (and the fear strategy.) I know a lot of cosmetic products have some bad ingredient, but I was trying to move away from that. I now use mostly stuff from home. It's cheaper, fresher and honestly, I get much better results.

on 5/2/2009 9:23:00 AM

I began using the Intelligence skin care line a year ago and immediately noticed a difference in the way that my skin looked and the way it felt. The Intelligence line was discontinued several months ago and the FC5 line was introduced and I love it ten times more than I did the Intelligence. It has fresh fruit cells in it, smells absolutely wonderful and makes my skin feel even better. The good thing is that they combined Step 1 & 2 of the Intelligence line into one FC5 product and it's the same price. the FC5 products also have a cooling effect as soon as it touches your skin.

on 4/28/2009 8:55:00 AM

I have used the Intelligence skin care line for 3 years and could not believe the difference in the way my skin looked and felt within a week. I was unsure about the price like some people but felt that it was worth it because of the products not having chemicals, mineral oils, animal byproducts, etc in them. Arbonne recently discontinued their Intelligence line and came up with a new line called FC5 and it is even BETTER than the Intelligence line and that's hard to imagine! I would be lost without these products! And because they are so concentrated only a little bit of each item has to be used each time so they last I would say three times as long as regular products.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

It's definitely in the investment category price wise, but well worth it when compared to retail products of the same quality.
I've been using Arbonne products since I was 12 (my mom has been involved with the company for many years), and through the years, I have to say my favorite thing to do is work a la cart. I love the bio-hydria eye creme, RE9 night/day moisturizers, Intelligence exfoliating masque, and the oil free compact-- for those rough days.
The RE9 masques and scrubs are fantastic too.
Also, I cannot say enough about their Aromatherapy. I am a massage therapist, and only use their oil. Fantastic feel and glide, not sticky, and zero residue. Pricey though-- I wish they offered a professional size!!

Popular Face Skincare Products