Arbonne Entire Line

Arbonne Entire Line

3.1

Not tested on animals

Please...this product is so not worth 200$ + it costs to buy the whole line. What hype. If I could afford this much on skin care on a regular basis I'd just get Botox treatments. And surely if I spent $200+ on skincare I'd expect to see awesome results, say none with Arbonne. Also the containers are deceptive packaging really. The bootles are weighted (as in the eye cream)and you can't see the scant amount .60 oz you are paying a fortune for.

on 8/12/2005 2:15:00 AM

I have used Arbonne skin care products for over a year. I had previously used a different botianical based line you can buy in a department store and after four years it suddenly started breaking me out. I attended a party and was very interested. I decided to try the basic set and after a little of adjustment with the lack of foaming action with the cleansing lotion I fell in love with it. I have used products that are so full of perfumes it would burn my nose when I used it and I didn't have this problem with Arbonne. I then after the winter decided to try the bio-matte line and loved it even more than the basic. Since then I have now switched to the RE 9 set. This is incredible. There is one key thing I learned on my own with this product & that is that if you have oily or combination skin make the Thermal Fusion Enzyme mask your bestfriend. This mask at night (up to 5 times a week) along with the ingredients in the RE9 set have made my skin more healthy, glowing, and beautifully that it has ever been. I have had so many comments on my skin that it has made me feel better about myselt.

Okay, I really, really, really wanted to love this stuff considering it is all natural and very high priced, but my skin broke out terribly using this stuff! I tried to deny it and kept on using it, and sure enough, when I ran out, clear skin again. I am sure it works for some, and I believe that the products are natural, but maybe my skin just works better with unnatural ingredients!

I love this product line, it was about the only product line that does not irritate my skin, and my skin type is prone to breakouts and become very sensitive when exposed to alpha-hydroxy acids. I became aware of this product line at a friends "party", and was a bit apprehensive when I saw that there were alpha-hydroxy acids in the line, but I tested it out on my hand, and normally it reacts, but there was no reaction whatsoever.
This line does contain natural ingredients, including vitamin E, which for some people (I would think especially those with nut allergies) would be reactive with their skin. It's a great product for me!
UPDATEL the arbonne line I use is RE9

on 12/9/2004 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

After a friend turned me on to Arbonne, I've been using several products--from vitamins to makeup. I'm very impressed with the Arbonne philosophy--having botanically based products and no animal testing or by-products. I'm pleasantly surprised with the quality of the products, and I was definitely not expecting that. They have a 45 day return policy, so I think they are worth giving a try.

on 11/24/2004 12:08:00 AM

I noticed that most of the negative comments about ARBONNE are based on bias against network marketing, or lack of product knowledge of thier consultant. Have they actually tried thier product line? They offer a 45 day money back on purchases and have several different product lines based on individual needs- This is because everyone is different. So if their is a problem why not resolve it instead of complain.... I have found these products to be superior to anything else Ive ever used without a dougt. I have used the normal to oily line and love it -especially the moisture cream & toner. I am now trying the new re9 line and love that too, although I have noticed that it may be a little to much moisture for me. I started having a few breakouts so have started alternating the night cream with the basic line at the suggestion of a knowlegable consultant. This works perfect for me. The anti-aging benifets which I noticed within weeks and balanced skin with alternating w/ basic normal/oily line. I prefer the E-9 cleanser to the basic line. Also, the hand cream and the thermal fusion ensyme mask is definiatly worth the money. Overall, I have been overwhelmingly impressed. Only wish some of the product sizes were larger, still it's worth it and then some! Highly recommend.

on 9/23/2004 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Ok (deep breath). I tried this line for reasons I won't go into here. I want everyone to understand that I've worked for years for a luxury skincare line and have been a makeup artist for almost 20 years. I've had access to the top products, for free I might add, for many years. I think this line is fantastic. There, I said it. The spoiled princess who said she would NEVER use a "home beauty show crap product" now uses the entire line. It's that good. Over the years I've discovered that a botanical based product suited my skin far better than others. Natural does not mean botanical and it does not mean it's better than everything else. I know that sounds confusing, but I can't think of any other way to say it. I tried the sample pack first and when the cleanser was gone, went back to what I was currently using (a $50 cleanser). The next day I had pimples all over my face. Got a sample of the cleanser again and my face was clear by the next morning. Does the company I work for know I'm using this as my skin care? No, and I'm not telling them. You really need to try the line before you purchase the luxury lines, esp. the botanical based one. I was shocked at how well formulated they are, how they worked and the research that went into the products. As for the salesperson, I can tell you that there are idiots on all cosmetic lines, dept. store and home based. None are trained in application, few have a license. Find someone who knows their stuff, who loves skincare and has a passion for making women want to look their best. Trust me, we're out there! Great line. I'm sold.

My sensitive, acne-prone skin has never looked better since switching to Arbonne. Those that complain about salespeople who are pushy or don't know enough about the product are judging the company based on their experience with one bad apple. Everyone I have ever met in the company has been a model of integrity. If you don't like going through a consultant, sign up as a wholesaler and buy your own stuff. It pays for itself with a $100 purchase and you get online access to all of their product research. MLM is not the same as a pyramid scheme. You won't find a single person that forked over money and didn't receive a product in return. Quality is definitly worth the price, which is less expensive than department store brands, especially with the wholesale discount.

on 7/30/2004 9:06:00 PM

I've been using the NutriminC RE9 eye cream and LOVE it. I've used some of the most expensive eye creams out there and this is TOPS! I've ordered a second bottle. The only thing I'd like to see done differently would be to put the product in a bottle that you can see through (don't know how to tell when it's all). Other than that it's great.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Although I was really hoping to LOVE the Arbonne line considering it's not tested on animals and it's made from "natural" ingredients, I found it very overpriced, not to mention to purchase it you have to deal with the Arbonne reps trying to lure you into selling it. My skin broke out upon every use of the day/night creams, so I gave them away. The only item I liked was the clay mask, but I could find a cheaper one that works just as well, I'm sure. Save your money!

Popular Face Skincare Products