3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 days ago

I'm really dissapointed with this foundation since I thought it would be great for my combo, dehydrated skin. It looks okay when first applied and sure it is hydrating but it has no staying power whatsoever. In just few hours it started to break up and crease and ended up looking horrible. No matter what I used under this foundation the result was the same every time. It's really not …Read more

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

1.0

1 month ago

When you first apply this product it looks very natural and flawless however during the day it does not hold up. After about two hours you're left with a face that looks like a grease ball. I would also not buy this as it causes breakouts and those weird bumps/texture. Also, some pale shades pull very orange so be careful when colour matching!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (57 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2 months ago

At first this looked beautiful both on the mirror and in photographs. But throughout the day it started getting cakey and with a terrible aspect on my nose and mouth area, to the point I had to wash my whole face in the middle of a workday. I must say I sweat a lot on the face but with foundations such as Lancome and Dior - and even cheaper ones such as MAC's Studio Fix Fluid it was NOT a …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2 months ago

I have normal skin type and really like this foundation. has a really silky flawless finish that is buildable to upto full coverage. I have used this foundation for professional photographs in events and found that it photographs well.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

HairBrown

3.0

2 months ago

Well.. this foundation is just ok. I feel you would have to apply alot of this product to get it to a decent medium coverage. It accentuated my pores and it clung to my dry spots. I don't feel this foundation is suitable for mature/oily skin. It was so-so.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

3 months ago

I have combination skin that leans a little more on the oily side, though I do get dry patches on certain areas of my faces at times (mostly my cheeks and around the edges of my mouth). I am also very acne-prone and get whiteheads easily if I wear makeup for even just an hour longer than I probably should. I also have pretty textured skin on my cheeks due to acne scarring over the years, so a …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

4 months ago

It's over rated. It sits on your skin. It makes you look dry. I actually returned it. It's just NOT good I use mary kay cc cream and it's amazing. I was really bummed out about this with them. Not to mention my boyfriend asked me "whats wrong with your pores"??? i was shocked, so i took it off tried again time after time and same thing! its not good nice try too dace but …Read more

1 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

1.0

5 months ago

I hate this foundation. It doesn't blend properly, it just sits on my skin. After a few hours it looks flaky, even when my skin is prepped and moisturised beforehand. Do not recommend.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

5 months ago

I’m an oily girl who has a yellow undertone. This is my favorite foundation so far! It does go on a bit yellow so I just blend into my neck and it works perfectly! I use Estée Lauder Primer and Tarte loose setting powder and stays on all day without getting cakey. It does starts to shine a little but not bad.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

5 months ago

The foundation provides excellent coverage and is a velvet matte finish; it isn’t flat or overly drying. It is a little heavy looking in my opinion as I prefer dewier skin, but that is just my personal preference. It lasts very well, but I do need to hydrate well or it can look a little dry in areas like the crevices around my nose after a full day’s worth of wear.

About reviewer (168 reviews)

Age19-24