Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

Too Faced Born This Way Foundation

3.3

on 1/8/2019 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Surprised that it doesn't have a higher rating. This is currently my go to foundation in the winter. There's good coverage without being drying and the finish is very natural. I am a NC 25 in MAC, Asian skin with neutral undertones, and find Vanilla to be a good match. I was matched to Warm Nude at first but I find that it oxidizes a bit so Vanilla is actually better. No complaints about the packaging. Pricier but worth it imo.

on 12/20/2018 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

i loved this some days and other days i hated how oily it would make me at the end of the day. the finish is so beautiful but the wear time sucked :(. super natural but covers like a dream.

on 12/9/2018 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I think it’s really nice, it’s my second hi-end foundation I’ve used. I really like the way it looks on me, not cakey and have nice coverage (I only used one pump per face) but it oxidised on me like crazy and I haven’t realised that till recently. I don’t know if it’s the foundation, setting spray (I used UD all nighter) or I bought a wrong shade (I’m nc25 in Mac and I bought shade light medium)
I won’t buy it again cause I’d like to try their peach foundation instead or maybe another hi-end foundation.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I’m in shade deep beige if I’m not mistaken Foundation works just fine It does cover my skin and makes my skin look flawless Doesn’t break my skin It’s good for people with oily skin just like me

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Finish - Natural, neither too dewy nor too matte.

Coverage - Medium

Staying power - Poor. After just a few hours, the foundation breaks up and looks patchy. Also made me look oily. Some parts had started to fade leading to little to no coverage.

Would not repurchase nor recommend.

Nice texture, medium coverage, but dries a little. I expected better results from this foundation. It's not bad, but it's not amazing either. I might buy this again, but I'll probably try different ones first.

on 4/9/2017 6:10:00 PM

I got a sample from sephora after reading all the good reviews...but i was very disappointed...i have combination skin with slightly more oily t-zone. This foundation felt so heavy on my face....like you can feel it after applying. My face felt very greasy after maybe an hour or two and it all separate and stuck in every single pores of my nose. I tried to touch up with my usual powder foundation but couldn't help at all. Foundation tends to come off from my nose easily but it should still looks like normal skin and and not becomes spotty and dry/greasy at the same time. I'm glad i didn't buy the full bottle.

on 2/23/2017 7:52:00 PM

I can't stress enough how happy and satisfied I am with this product. I've been using Makeup Forever Ultra HD and I was okay with that but when my friend told me about born this way, I just thought I had to try and boy was I soooo impressed! I am dry on winter and oily on summer and this foundation just gives me the most fine looking skin. the coverage is so good. I always want to have that "no makeup look" makeup so I only use a few, but still, my face looks very flawless and pore-less! I love love love this product! I use it under a moisturiser, sunblock, primer and finishes it with a laura mercier powder and my skin looks so nice the entire day!! GIVE IT A GO! :)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This foundation is a weird one. You can't just put dots on the face and blend out, because you will still end up having those dots on your face because it doesn't blend well. You have to put it on your brush and blend from there. Also the coverage is medium to full, which is a little bit too much for me, as I only have some redness on my face. And this is definitely not for oily skin, you need a good primer and powder to use with it as it doesn't control oil well.

on 1/3/2017 7:39:00 AM

Holy grail foundation! Coverage is amazing and it last allllll day