Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

3.7

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

If you read my review of Egyptian Magic you will see how I came to buy this item. I didn't need it, didn't particularly even know what it was but the cirumstances had my resistance to marketing reduced to nothing.
The upside is I am so glad I did buy it. Especially now I have had a couple of months to rehabilitate my credit card.
This mask is wonderfully cooling, hydrating and plumping. It feels delightful on.
You apply it liberally at night over your usual serum etc and wake up in the morning with dewy, non-irritated, very fresh looking skin.
This is a must to pack when travelling by air. I bought an additional travel sized pot as soon as I came home from my last trip and now it lives in my travel gear ready for the next call on it's super powers.
I gave it 4 lippies for value but I was so doped on airsickness pills and free champagne compared with the slight hysteria induced by that mythical thing-a free upgrade-I really can't remember how much it was. Not a huge amount and not super cheap. That's the best my fuzzy memory gets. Sorry.
I also bought the Eye Sleeping Mask and the Lip Sleeping Mask at the same time (amongst other things-cough). They are both great and well worth having.

on 9/18/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

I received a sample of this in a magazine and decided to try it out. I've heard a lot about Korean moisture masks, and I've tried Laneige cushion compact in the past, so I had high hopes for this mask.

It feels nice and cushy going on and I left it on overnight per the instructions. It's lightly scented but not offensive and doesn't linger. In the morning my skin felt ok - not particularly hydrated or glowy or anything impressive. I'm not sure this did anything for me, but I'll use up the sample.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Don't get the hype. Broke out my combo skin and was not wowed by the results. I'll just stick to my masks that wash off

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Not sure if this was really moisturizing because I was also using a moisturizing toner with it. But when I use this product, I wake up the next day looking very refreshed no matter how much sleep I have! This is not for everyday use because when I used it every night, my skin reacted badly probably because I have really sensitive skin. Now, I just use this every other day. You should definitely try it! I understand the hype now.

I'm just about running out of this, and it's lasted a long time. I don't think this moisturizer did any miracles, but it certainly did not hurt my skin. It was slightly positive effect, and had the intended effect. It's useful to mix this moisturizer with foundation. I think this moisturizer is not as good as Peter Roth's rose moisturizer, but it's still very good IMO.

I used to love it back when it was "sleeping pack". I always wake up to a very noticeable bright and plump skin. The new formula has less "wow" and more "everyday moisturizer " feel to it. Still my favorite night time moisturizer but actually prefer the old formula better.

Always a loyal fan of this. Purchased this back in 2012 back when it was called 'Sleeping Pack'. At that time i was just getting started with having a skincare routine. This has always been my favorite product. I love that it is super hydrating and lightweight on my skin and doesn't break me out on the face. Fast forward to 2017 with the new repackaging, i just purchased it together with the Lip Sleeping mask and i can tell you how much i really love it. The Sleeping mask gave me dewy skin in the morning. I use them at least 3 times a week and would probably cut it down to once a week soon. Overall i love it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really enjoy the Lip Sleeping Mask by Laneige so I wanted to get this as I have dry skin and figured it might me a good product to have in my skin care collection. I ended up purchasing the Hydration Trial Kit which came with a decent sized jar of this, a great way to introduce yourself to a product line without committing to any one product, especially those that are expensive. This one fell short of my expectations though. It has a nice cool gel cream texture but it is quite fragranced, and if anything I would think something with the word "water" in it's title would be lighter and fresher than what this smells like. I'd actually rather it smell like Davidoff's Cool Water than whatever is in this. Scent aside, texture is nice but... this is not really all that hydrating. I certainly do not wake up feeling like my skin is more plump or supple that when I use my regular moisturizer and other skin care products. I will use this up but won't repurchase.

on 6/29/2017 3:20:00 AM

I buy second time of this product already. I like the texture and it doesnt cause sticky after apply. I can feel my face really smooth and hydrated in the next day.
However, this is product is quite expensive. but it can last for 4-3 months if apply twice every weeks.

It's basically magic in a jar. Super hydrating, moisturizing, leaving my skin super gewd the next morning. I feel like it also help my bumps to go awayyy. Love love love the product even if it's quite pricey