Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

3.9

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

Love the Water Gel Sleep Mask. I received a sample tub from Ipsy and it lasted so long, felt so good, and made such a change in my skin, that I now have a full size tub. It's pricey, but worth every penny. You need very little to cover your whole face. I use it every night after cleansing before bed. It absorbs completely, with no residue like other night time moisturizers. The scent is great, I love the smell of Laneige products though. Its light and airy.
After about a week of use, my dry patches disappeared. After about two weeks, the color tone improved a great deal. I no longer need a color correcting foundation, and some days I don't wear foundation at all.
I should add that Laneige is my skin care brand of choice now. I use the multicleanser, the serum for daytime and water gel for night. That may have something to do with my success and happiness with this product.

Wowee!

I have been using this mask 3 times per week overnight after my regular skincare routine and my pores have shrunk, pimples last for less time, redness is diminished, my skin is more hydrated and smoother, and the circles under my eyes have diminished.

It has a light scent but it doesn't bother me. I wouldn't use this during the day as the scent would interfere with perfume but it works better the longer you use it so it's best on overnight anyway.

This stuff is magical.

on 6/8/2016 5:47:00 AM

I won't say i hate it nor i love it, this sleeping mask did the same job as the olay aquaction softening sleeping mask to my skin and it is much cheaper than the laneige water sleeping mask. I will recommend this for those who needs more hydration and moisture to their skin and who wants to see their skin glowing in the morning. The glow will stay depends on what facial wash you use. Since i dont really need heavy hydration product because i drink alot of water per day, i will not repurchase this.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Another new LOVE! I get a bit irked sometimes at all the new "must haves" skin care companies are inventing for us....first it was serums, then these sleeping masks and now, "essences". In all honesty, I really think it's not good for our skin to layer on too many products (in the day, you can easily end up with essence, serum, moisturizer, primer, sunscreen, foundation, powder and more...no wonder people are having to sandblast their faces with Clarisonic and similar machines!). Til now, my only experience with a "sleeping mask" has been the one from Clinique and it didn't wow me. I wish they'd change the name of these products to something besides "mask", as so many of us have a very different image of what a mask is and these sleeping masks are much more like gel moisturizer or moisture boosters (a name which I'd prefer).

Okaaaay....having said ALL that, I LOOOVE this product. I got a deluxe sample jar and I've used it twice so far. I put it over NUDE Pro Genius oil, as I don't have any "emulsions" yet. (are they the same as "essences"? different? to be used before, after or instead of? See what I mean about the layers and layers of "stuff"?) It does feel a bit tacky after you apply it but, honestly, I wake in the morning with my skin feeling so plumped up and cushion-y that I don't want to wash it off (instructions make it clear you SHOULD wash this off in the a.m.). It is such a pleasant product to use and gives such quick and noticeable results. I'm picking up the full size the next time I'm at Sephora. But, can anyone tell me - can this be used around the eye area (not lids, necessarily, but the under-eye area? I'd love to pat this under my eyes, over my eye cream or maybe even in place of it.

on 4/23/2016 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

It's pretty good. Use it when I don't need a lot of moisture, but it's not enough for the winter. Read more here... http://luwesa.blogspot.ca/2016/04/sunday-but-not-real-day-off-vfm-day-0.html

on 4/19/2016 9:23:00 AM

Update: I found Cosrx Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Mask, which has a very mild, almost non-existant creamy milkly pleasant fragrance but with all the same (if not a bit better) benefits of this. On amazon for $12.
Original: I have aging, combo, dehydrated skin with noticeable pores. I use retinol & glycolic acid on alternating nights. I use this every morning as soon as I get up, leaving it on while I go through my morning routine, which takes about 2 hours, then wash it off in the shower. I really love that it makes my tight feeling skin instantly replenished and hydrated the second I put it on. It absorbs completely and doesn't make my skin tacky. What I hate about it (and why I only gave it 4 stars) is the fragrance. Why they put a strong floral fragrance in this is beyond me. I don't mind the jar since it has the little dipper thing, but a pump or tube would be a lot better. Yes I will buy it again, until I find something better.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

i was using the sample before buy it and i'm in loveeee with it!! the smell makes me calm and sleepy.. when the mask touch my skin, it's so cool and refreshing.. but few minutes after that, my skin feels lil bit burn and smarting.. but i keep continue and still go to sleep.. the morning after that, my skin feels so smooth and moist (i have a combination to oily skin and this product doesn't make my face oily in the morning).

But, my boyfriend doesn't have a same result as i had. He maybe a man, but damn his skin is smooth like a baby and can't handle mens product. He have dry and very sensitive skin (his skin is easily become itchy in the nose area and scaly). As a good girlfriend i was recommend this product to him and ask him to use it before sleep. Few minutes after that he said it burns his face and go straight to bathroom to clean his face. Clearly this product isn't fit for him and you who had skin like him..

my suggestion:
BUY THE SAMPLE FIRST, you don't want to spend a lot money for product that doesn't fit for you. Not all people have a same reaction even if u already read a lot of review with your skin types.

OVERALL (For Me)
Pros:
- Moisten my skin (even an oily skin needs to be moisten)
- The fragrance is calming
- The instant result that you can see on the next morning
- The cool and fresh feeling when it touch my skin

Cons:
- Too expensive (IDR 360.000) for 70ml
- The burns effect after few minutes i used the mask
- Not travel friendly (the jar using glass and bulky)

on 3/15/2016 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I started using this due to a recommendation from a friend of mine who will be 50 this year but doesn't look a day of 40. She swears by this stuff and when I vented to her about my skin being parched, she could not stop raving about it. She said that it's worth the price point.

I was able to find it at Target for $24 - which, considering the size, is actually a decent price. The jar is HUGE and it comes with a small spatula so you don't have to stick your fingers in the jar and contaminate the product. The product looks heavy, but it actually goes on light and even. A little goes a very long way - I use about a pea sized amount for my entire face and neck - and apply via lightly tapping my skin with my fingertips. No tugging or pulling over here! If you use too much, your skin will not absorb all of it and your face will feel tacky.

The scent is light and fresh, not at all overpowering. I apply at night, after cleansing, before heading to bed. When I wake up, I notice my skin is hydrated, soft, and a bit plumper from using this. When I first got it, I used it every single night for one week and saw positive results. I've reduced use to 3 times a week. This is a great product, especially if your skin needs hydration. I will definitely repurchase!

I did a haul from Rose Rose Shop (at the end of October and got it mid to end November).They didn't give me the samples I paid for and I got this (more expensive) instead of a different sleeping pack (cheaper) I had paid for. I won't be ordering from them ever again. I'll pay more for eBay or Amazon to make sure I get what I paid for.

So I gave this a try. I used it at the end of my skin care routine until I used up the entire jar. My poor dehydrated skin did not see a difference. I have way better luck with Corsx Ultimate nourishing rice overnight mask instead and will continue with that.

on 2/18/2016 3:46:00 AM

I was expecting great results because of all the good reviews, but this did nothing for me but dry out my skin. Pity, since it looks and smells great. Will not repurchase.