Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

3.7

Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Trehalose, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Beta-Glucan, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hydroxypropyl Bispalmitae MEA, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Glycogen, Glutamic Acid, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Lysine HCl, Magnesium Sulfate, Mannitol, Manganese Sulfate, Serine, Sucrose, Stearyl Behenate, Citrulline, Alanine, Arginine, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Zinc Sulfate, Caprylyl Glycol, Threonine, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polysorbate 20, Propanediol, PCA, Histidine HCl, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Blue 1 (CI 42090).

I'm very surprise to see a LOT of good comments for this gel , especially for mature skin . this gel is true ,very lightweight and absorb fast but like any other gel it's not very moisturizing at all. after just 30minute wearing this gel , I can feel like my skin is thirst for other moisturizing products. if this is only few bucks , I will definitely give thumbs up bec of the lightness, cool feeling , but this gel is expensive and not even moisturizing or doing anything to my skin. Laneige is one of expensive korean products that is just FULL of hype and marketing bombing , the product itself just like mediocre drugstore . (i try quite a few of their products in my 20iest) , i also try full set of IOPE hydryting set (pink bottle) really2 irritating skin bec of the full pack of fragrance and iope also one of "korean high end" and my skin is NOT the skin that can not tolerate fragrance in skincare.

on 10/12/2016 10:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This has a texture similar to Clinique's Moisture Surge gel, but this is much less sticky. You can pack this on and it will not seem tacky or filmy. It is not greasy in the least. It has a rather strong scent of rosewater.

I have used this once a week to give my skin a break from acids and vitamin C. It does soothe and plump up the skin nicely. In the morning my skin is moist and cushiony.

on 10/1/2016 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask is a light weight gel formulation that allows my skin to soak up every drop and wake up as fresh, smooth and as new as a baby's bottom. It goes on sheer, has a texture of a pudding, and plumps up my dehydrated skin magically overnight.
The first time I used it, I couldn't believe my eyes, the redness and inflammation calmed down and my skin was much smoother (and happier).

One thing I like to do is to incorporate a few drops of Missha's Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Serum (whew! could Missha make the name any longer??) or Mizon Snail Recovery Gel/Cream with the Lineage Mask - somehow, that combination
does wonders for my skin. Consider it a mask on steroids... The combo seems to magically increase hydration and wrinkle-smoothing effects. It also doesn't irritate my skin, I experienced no bumps, pimples or redness which can happen with new products.

I have nothing but good things to say about the Water Sleeping Mask, it's so calming. It does have a slight smell, like a light melon/cucumber fragrance (which I like). So those with sensitivities might want to take note.

on 9/23/2016 12:52:00 PM

This is an unsung hero in my skin care routine. Whenever I feel dehydrated, I put this on at night before a facial oil. My skin looks plump and clear in the morning. Love this stuff. It is fragranced, but my sensitive skin does not react to it. I would like it better in a pump container rather than a jar, but I will continue to buy it. I already have a back-up jar.

on 8/25/2016 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

as with almost all the Asian skincare I've used, this is great. I've been using sample packs, so there has been no problem with the consistency or freshness of the product. It is a watery gel that you slather with abandon to cleansed skin. Since my skin is dry, it feels like it is drinking this in- and sure enough- in the morning my skin is dew-y and I dont need any moisturizer or foundation. imho, worth the price.

on 8/15/2016 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this and have been using it for a month. I have a dry skin with dry patches. This does nothing for me. I put this on at night, at first it has a cooling and hydrating sensation but it only last for a while. I prefer the glam and glow thirsty mud for an overnight mask.

on 8/7/2016 8:12:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Ohhh My HOLY GRAIL. Its sold 1 in every 30 seconds in Korea, Hongkong & Singapore. Its almost double the price if I buy in my country (souq.com). I bought this one through Amazon while staying almost a month in the UK. This is just AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! Since am on tour, I need to care little extra care of my skin that I cant really do. This one is doing just double. Apply thw needful at night beforw sleep, wait for 5 minutes... It gets totally absorbed in 5 minutes & just sleep... Next morning -- just wash your face n see the result...

One morw secret thing -- it probably has a sleeping effect. You start feeling sleepy probably with the soft light smell of this... The best for me & many like me! I SWEAR!!!

Love the Water Gel Sleep Mask. I received a sample tub from Ipsy and it lasted so long, felt so good, and made such a change in my skin, that I now have a full size tub. It's pricey, but worth every penny. You need very little to cover your whole face. I use it every night after cleansing before bed. It absorbs completely, with no residue like other night time moisturizers. The scent is great, I love the smell of Laneige products though. Its light and airy.
After about a week of use, my dry patches disappeared. After about two weeks, the color tone improved a great deal. I no longer need a color correcting foundation, and some days I don't wear foundation at all.
I should add that Laneige is my skin care brand of choice now. I use the multicleanser, the serum for daytime and water gel for night. That may have something to do with my success and happiness with this product.

Wowee!

I have been using this mask 3 times per week overnight after my regular skincare routine and my pores have shrunk, pimples last for less time, redness is diminished, my skin is more hydrated and smoother, and the circles under my eyes have diminished.

It has a light scent but it doesn't bother me. I wouldn't use this during the day as the scent would interfere with perfume but it works better the longer you use it so it's best on overnight anyway.

This stuff is magical.

on 6/8/2016 5:47:00 AM

I won't say i hate it nor i love it, this sleeping mask did the same job as the olay aquaction softening sleeping mask to my skin and it is much cheaper than the laneige water sleeping mask. I will recommend this for those who needs more hydration and moisture to their skin and who wants to see their skin glowing in the morning. The glow will stay depends on what facial wash you use. Since i dont really need heavy hydration product because i drink alot of water per day, i will not repurchase this.