NYX Professional Makeup Micro Brow Pencil

Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.1

on 4/17/2015 10:04:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This really is a great product and it is definitely comparable to Anastasia Brow Wiz, but the packaging is *so flimsy* and delicate. The twisting pencil side broke after about 2 weeks of light use. I looked in my makeup bag, and the twisting side fell out of the holder and the product broke apart everywhere in my bag. Other than that, I would possibly consider re-purchasing if I HAD to (ex: if I was out of town and forgot my brow products) but I don't want to risk it falling apart again. I would rather pay an extra $8 to make sure it won't.

on 4/13/2015 4:30:00 PM

I picked this up in my quest to find a cheaper alternative to the Anastasia Brow Wiz. I really like brow wiz, but I don't think it's worth the cost. What I like about this is that it gives me pretty much the same results for way less $$.

This is a nice thin pencil - the consistency is very similar to brow wiz. It's just waxy enough to be hard, so you can draw little thin hair-like strokes. It sets well. I use the Auburn color, and it is a good match for me. One end has the twist up pencil product, the other end of the pencil is a little spoolie brush.

I don't know how the other colors work out (I think brow products in general tend to be a struggle - either they are too warm, or too dark, or too light, etc.) but this one has worked well for me. I definitely recommend giving it a try if you are looking to get a good, thin brow pencil for a decent price.

Popular Brows Products