4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/05/2016

All the shadows in this palette are very pigmented - make no mistake about that. They, however, are also very buttery smooth and easy to blend and matte making it perfect palette for hooded eyes. i love it. repurchasing it for sure.

About reviewer (445 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

May/01/2016

This eyeshadow really irritated my eyes. After wearing them for an entire day, I couldn't wait to get home from work to wash them off. The Shade and Light face contour palette also made my face tingle, so I think there's just something in these that doesn't agree with me. I have nearly all the other KVD palettes and none of them bother me. I am a big fan of KVD makeup but these …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Apr/21/2016

This is a superb palette. Shadows are creamy and blend like a dream. I haven't yet been disappointed by a KVD product

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (203 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

Apr/20/2016

Effectiveness: 8/10 I do like the colors except they don't particular match my HG and favourites. This is probably a skin tone issue but I do like the product

Price: Pretty pricey for a palette

I may or may not repurchase. I probably will in the future. Honestly a lot depends how tan I am and what season it is when I am applying the product.

About reviewer (115 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Apr/12/2016

an amazing palette! great color pay off as well as selection. The shadows are so buttery and smooth! I like how they show you which are cool, neutral and warm so it doesnt start to look muddy! my favorite shade is "laetus", it makes for a great transition shade!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

Mar/17/2016

The shadows are well-pigmented and have a buttery feel.
1. There are many light shades (very important as I usually use them up more than the dark shades)
2. There is plenty of the shade that is great for contouring my nose, it is greyish beige, similar to UD's Naked2
3. The very dark colours are not patchy which they are in many other palettes eg Crave in UD Naked …

7 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Mar/17/2016

I like it but think the warm shades might be a little too warm for a "bare eye" look for my fair skin. It is a nice palette and I always like how it looks on other people.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Mar/11/2016

I have hooded eyes and am at that age where sparkle and glitter look ridiculous. I read the hype and was hesitant to purchase thinking this is the new "it" palette of the moment. But I am sure glad I bought this. The palette is heaven in a box--especially for mature, uber sensitive eyes. I LOVE the quality and buttery softness of the eye shadows. They are highly pigmented, blend like a …Read more

12 of 12 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0

Mar/03/2016

This palette is a huge disappointment to me. The light shades all look the same once applied, the peach doesn't really show up on me, and the formula is just meh. Only my second high end pallet purchase, and for the price, I expected a lot more.

9 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

Feb/20/2016

This is an amazing palette. The range of shades make it perfect for any skin tone and the great in a professional environment. I wear these to work and feel very comfortable with not looking OVERLY done.

Pigmented and buttery feel. Great palette and I would definitely repurchase again and again and again.

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan