L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation

L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation
Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation

3.1

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISODODECANE, GLYCERIN, NYLON-12, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, C9-15 FLUOROALCOHOL PHOSPHATES / C9-15 FLUOROALCOHOL PHOSPHATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUMSULFATE, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, METHYLPARABEN, ACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE/ VINYLIDENE CHLORIDE COPOLYMER, PERLITE, MAGNESIUM GLUCONATE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, ACETYLATED GLYCOL STEARATE, BUTYLPARABEN, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRONELLOL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, METHICONE, SODIUMHYALURONATE, [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE]. (F. I. L. B161952/2).

on 5/13/2016 9:46:00 PM

I've tried every damn drugstore foundation and this is by far the best. I have oily skin and it's bloody magic. I enjoy this better then the infallible 24hr matte one in the tube. It lasts a whole night (8hr shifts) it goes a little oily on the 6hr or so mark but powder fixes it. I wear glasses and the pads on my nose wear it away a little but you can't really tell. I like to spread it thin for day time and a use a bit heavier hand for full coverage clubbing makeup. Honestly the best, natural but flawless. Does not look cakey at all! Highly recommend. Longer lasting then true match (better coverage and contains NO shimmer), less heavy/cakey then colorstay.

very nice product!!! i would buy it again!!!

on 4/13/2016 2:38:00 PM

So i boght this and i noticed that in a few minutes its getting orange on my face...The coverage is medium not full as other says ( my opinion)...The price was good and the package as well, i still don t know if i will buy it again

on 3/12/2016 1:19:00 PM

In a video chloemorello said that this is absolute one of best drugstore foundations then i go and bought it. It's a drugstore and affordable, check! And this is really good foundation, check! it has a pomp, check! shade range sucks ehhh.
But claims are just not true. If you expect for a very full coverage and very longlasting foundation this is not the one.
COVERAGE:
This one can cover more than true match or any other medium coverage foundation but we can't compare with double wear or studio fix kinda famous full covering products. So it's not full coverage but it's totally more than medium.
FINISH:
Finish is kinda semi dewy. Not dewy as lumi magic but not matte as true match this one is just very natural kinda in the middle of both. Finish is really good, natural,healthy-looking foundation.
SKIN TYPE
If you have very dry skin you better moisturize well and you won't need set with powder, if you have oily skin then oil-free moisturizer and mattifying primer would be perfect and better you should set with a powder.
LASTING POWER
24 hour claim is just stupid but it can stay good 9-10 hour which is as almost any good foundations. So not amazingly longlasting.
So, it is not something special but definitely fine foundation. If you lookin for sth natural glowish finish and if you need at least medium coverage you can go this one.
Cheap and fine product.

Not the worst foundation I have used but definitely nowhere near the best. NOT long-wearing and not full coverage, which is what I was looking for. Will not repurchase.

l use it with my real techniques sponge. applies on smoothly. l use rose beige which is a petfect match forr me .it has medium coverage and scent. it is in no way 24hrs. on me it breaks up around 4hrs. l only use this like bb cream sheer application and it looks natural but yes it breaksup blotchy after few hours.not the best and not the worst is a bit pricy for drugstore.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really do like this foundation and have been reaching for it more than the other foundations I have, the reason why I like it so much is because it gives me the right amount of coverage; medium coverage and its defiantly buildable. I am the lightest shade and it's slightly too light for me when I apply it, but once its oxidised slightly it matches perfectly. The only two downsides to this product is that its quite a thick foundation, I much prefer foundations that are water based because they are easier to blend out. I dot the foundation all over my face then take a pointed foundation brush, (usually eco tools) and then take my beauty blender and blend it out, that seems to give the most equal coverage. It does a good job with blending but like I said, a water based foundation works best for me.

The other downside to this foundation is that it does't work well for dry skin, I have seasonally dry skin, and at the moment due to the weather it's slightly dry in areas. The foundation seems to look a little flakey around those areas, it's hardly detachable on my skin, only when I look extremely close in the mirror, but once other products have been applied it becomes less and less noticeable. If you have very dry skin then maybe this foundation isn't for you due to that reason.

Great product for people with oily skin thought! Very affordable and does the job :)

on 12/9/2015 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I find this separates on my face. It goes on fine but looks dreadful to the point it needed to come off , after about an hour. I don't have oily skin and so i have no idea why this happens. I've tried different moisturiser and primer but still the same. I won't repurchase

on 12/4/2015 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This foundation looks really good when you first apply it, and my color match is great (I have 130 True Beige and I'm a Mac NW15). This foundation does NOT last 24 hours at all. In fact, it's already completely gone from my nose after abut 3-4 hours. The coverage is good, but I think the price is a bit too high on this one. I wont buy this again, I'm sure there are much better foundations out there. The packaging is good, you get a perfect amount of product for your whole face with one pump. I would recommend this foundation to people with dry skin, and I'd also tip about applying moisturizer before applying this foundation.

on 12/2/2015 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I usually used MAC studio fix NC45 and that suits me pretty well, but recently decided to try out the Loreal infallible 24 fresh.

I use 330 It's just like the MAC studio fix but a lil less yellow, am rather pleased with the results it does stick on for more or less 8 hours, I like that its not completely matte and has a dewy finish. I finish off with a lil powder. its medium coverage and does not cake,

love it !