L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation

L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation
Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation

3.1

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISODODECANE, GLYCERIN, NYLON-12, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, C9-15 FLUOROALCOHOL PHOSPHATES / C9-15 FLUOROALCOHOL PHOSPHATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUMSULFATE, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, METHYLPARABEN, ACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE/ VINYLIDENE CHLORIDE COPOLYMER, PERLITE, MAGNESIUM GLUCONATE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, ACETYLATED GLYCOL STEARATE, BUTYLPARABEN, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRONELLOL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, METHICONE, SODIUMHYALURONATE, [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE]. (F. I. L. B161952/2).

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love, love, love this product. As I have oily skin, I am usually a fan of powder foundations - especially from MAC and Loreal. But I figured I try this one out because of the promise of being 24hrs.

I am glad I did. Normally liquid foundation just glides on my skin and do not provide much coverage. This is creamy but turn to semi matt. The coverage is great. It evens covers my dark circles under my eyes, so I no longer need any concealer. Pre-foundation, I use Chamos matt pore primer which does a great job covering my pores. After the foundation, I dust it off with Loreal loose powder which really sets my make up for hours.
Normally I would need to powder my face about an hour, but I find that i can go without it for about 3 hours. There will a little bit of shine on my nose which i just blot away.

This does not last 24 hours on my face. I wore this at 1 pm and it is still good at 9 pm... which is quite an achievement for my oily face. Normally make up slides off after 4 or 5 hours. So this is good enough for me.

I love this product and will continue to use it!

on 2/9/2017 11:29:00 PM

I desperately wanted this foundation to work, Finally I thought that I have found a drugstore foundation that really works on me. NOT. It didn't work not because of the finish or the coverage. But it gave me breakouts so generously all over my face. Something in the formula that made my skin reacted and the acne decided to come out and play peek-a-boo.

Let's talk about the actual foundation. The packaging is pretty nice, simple but acceptable. It comes in a glass bottle with a pump. I am in a shade 20 which surprisingly matches my skin perfectly. Upon dispensing the product at the back of my hand, it is creamy but not that creamy. And for me with creamy foundation it is best to apply with a beauty blender. The product claims a 24 hours wear which is half true because it still in place after 9 hours of applying it. The product also claims that it is oil-free which I can vouch that it is true since I don't have to bloat my face or do a slight touch up during the day. It is somewhat hydrating but not as hydrating as high end foundations.

The finish is semi-matte which means I don't have to apply mattifying primer. It does a decent job in evening out my skin tone and giving enough coverage. It gives a decent medium coverage but you can definitely build this foundation up. Surprisingly it does a really good job in covering up my pores even though I did not apply smoothing primer prior to applying this foundation. It has natural finish however this is not a light weight foundation. You can feel the foundation a bit throughout the day which actually isn't much of a big deal (at least for me personally). It doesn't oxidize (with or without translucent powder as a finishing touch).

Everything seemed to hit all the right note until it gave me breakouts. I applied this foundation every single day for a week and at the end of the week all the acne started to come out. I do hope they fix the formula in the future because aside from that this foundation is great.

Horrible product! Cakey and oxidizes badly.

on 2/2/2017 8:30:00 PM

A passable foundation, but does not have any advantages over True Match, or Revlon Colourstay in terms of longevity or finish, and does not blend as easily.
This range does have a good range of shades for very light skin tones - up to probably NW/NC10 and are very pink toned.
The formula isn't terrible, but I think for the price, better foundations can be found.

on 2/2/2017 4:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This foundation has a STRONG smell. Its exreamly orange but maybe I got the wrong color. I would say it is medium to full coverage, I have a lot of acne and it covers them. This made me break out. But THE ONLY REASON I LIKE IT is because I never tried a foundation that has zero flashback. THIS IS GREAT in flash photos. Looks like skin - it's just beautiful in photos. It looks cakey after 6 hours. I will NOT buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got my foundation about a month ago and I immediatly got compliments on the way my skin looked! I have combination skin and I occasionaly suffer from a few pimples here and there. This foundation really evened out my skin and covered everything nicely without looking cakey or heavy.
The consistancy is quite thick but blends out nicely with a beauty blender and doesn't settle in any fine lines. (I'm 18 so I don't have many, but still :)
Other product (like concealer or bronzer) layer really well over it and it has become my HG foundation really quickly as I've yet to try a foundation that does the same for my skin!

on 1/5/2017 4:43:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I don't think any other foundation has made me look so cakey and unnatural before. It really clung to every dry spot on my face and also made me look as though I was wearing a mask.

It also has no coverage whatsoever. It didn't cover any of my discolouration or imperfections, and the palest shade (porcelain) was too dark for me.

I could not wait to get it off my face at the end of the day, and will certainly not be using it again.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Foundation has a thick consistency but it blends easily into the skin. The Texture is smooth and creamy. Foundation dries very fast, so you need to work really fast. If you don’t blend it quickly it will leave dry patches. It has a fragrance, which vanishes after few minutes of application, hence it is not bothersome. It gives matte finish without drying my skin. It is a medium coverage foundation. It covers more then minimal imperfection. But if you have intense dark circle and acne marks then it may not cover those imperfections. It gives flawless finish if applied with buffing brush. It is definitely a long staying foundation. But staying power also depends on which temperature you are into. Don't forget to apply a moisturizer before applying this foundation as it gives matte finish. Overall decent product but little expensive for a drugstore brand.

One of the worst foundations I've tried (if not THE worst!). I have combination skin, prefer sheer to medium coverage foundations with satin matte finish. This one felt like a mask on my face, oxidized into pumpkin orange, looked extremely unnatural. It settled into fine lines and emphasized my pores. I've tried it with different primers and applied with beauty blender- always I felt an uncomfortable, heavy foundation layer on my skin.

on 11/5/2016 5:47:00 PM

This foundation is one of the worst I've tried. It sinks into my pores, looks cakey and is too yellow based. Will not repurchase.