L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation

L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation
Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation

3.1

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISODODECANE, GLYCERIN, NYLON-12, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, C9-15 FLUOROALCOHOL PHOSPHATES / C9-15 FLUOROALCOHOL PHOSPHATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUMSULFATE, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, METHYLPARABEN, ACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE/ VINYLIDENE CHLORIDE COPOLYMER, PERLITE, MAGNESIUM GLUCONATE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, ACETYLATED GLYCOL STEARATE, BUTYLPARABEN, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRONELLOL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, METHICONE, SODIUMHYALURONATE, [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE]. (F. I. L. B161952/2).

on 2/6/2019 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a nice little drugstore foundation! I thought the Infallible in the tube was just OK, since they didn't have that good of a color selection, so I was pleasantly surprised at the shade range of this one. The consistency is very liquid and it goes on with a light yet demi-matte finish which I like. If you want to go for full coverage, it is buildable, but I really didn't need to. Looked very natural yet matte. The one con is that it's $15! Pricey for the drugstore, but the quality and coverage makes up for it. I say buy.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm shocked by all the negative reviews! This stuff has replaced my Guerlain Lingerie de Peau as my favorite foundation!

The coverage is light to medium, not sure if it's buildable, I've only applied with a BeautyBlender.

The finish is NATURAL. Like, it looks like skin, only more evened out. Don't buy this if you want a matte or satin or anything besides skin-like finish.

It is not drying on my dry skin! I wouldn't recommend for oily skin, because of all the complaints of oxidation. I haven't found it to oxidize on my drier skin at all, though.

It has a better shade range than most drugstore foundations, at 30 shades. I didn't look at the range of dark shades, though, so I'm not sure on the diversity of those shades. I do know that I'm usually 3-5 shades from the lightest (MAC NW20) and there were a BUNCH of shades lighter than me.

It wears all day! Well, at least 13 hours, I've never put it to a longer test than that, but if I do, I'll update.

The pump packaging is great so far, though it does feel very lightweight. I've been stuck on higher end foundations for quite some time, so the pump may just feel flimsy compared with what I'm used to. It's totally useful, though, and can dispense smaller amounts of foundation.

Obviously this foundation isn't for everyone, but I think that if you like it, you'll really, really like it. As always, your mileage may vary.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just no! Wow this foundation was so overhyped on YouTube. I was excited to get it and I’m very disappointed, I’ll be returning it. It looks very greasy, just sits on my skin and emphasizes pores. It also feels very thin and doesn’t cover like you would expect. I wish I would have read the reviews on here first, doesn’t seem like I’m the only one who didn’t get the hype...

on 1/29/2019 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

good cover but very thin and dry,expected more from loreal

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to like this so much. The finish is nice. I have textured, dehydrated, and acne prone skin. I enjoy the L’Oreal pro matte foundation, but it’s too drying. This foundation just broke me out. I would get this blackheads all along my cheeks. Which I rarely get with foundations. Sadly it’s a pass for me.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am sure I could create a better product myself using products from my local hardware store. This crap smells AWFUL and not only made me break into a rash it made me sneeze as well. Turned bright orange on my pale skin, accentuated every single tiny line, and felt suffocating ! BRING BACK VISUELLE !!!

on 8/22/2018 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Worse foundation I have ever used! You can feel it all day on your skin like sweat. I have to constantly pat my face down as it is extremely oily, even after applying L'oreal powder foundation over it. It is patchy, messy, constantly trying to fix it so my face looks okay! Worse foundation I have ever bought and now have to throw away a full bottle and waste money. VERY disappointed!

on 7/15/2018 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This sucks. It accentuates my pores, and the scent is too strong.

DREADFUL. DO NOT BUY if you have oily skin! It oxidizes (goes a different colour on the skin after a few hours) and literally creates a layer of shine across your entire face. Really awful. It's in the bin.

on 4/23/2018 12:51:00 PM

It gets the job done. It lasts all day, it keeps me dewy but not shiny.
I do like the formula better than the other infallible foundations. The pro-matte is how dry and the pro-glow broke me out.
So if your looking for a good foundation with an okay price I think you should check it out