L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation

L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation
Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation

3.1

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISODODECANE, GLYCERIN, NYLON-12, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, C9-15 FLUOROALCOHOL PHOSPHATES / C9-15 FLUOROALCOHOL PHOSPHATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, MAGNESIUMSULFATE, DIPHENYL DIMETHICONE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, METHYLPARABEN, ACRYLONITRILE/METHYL METHACRYLATE/ VINYLIDENE CHLORIDE COPOLYMER, PERLITE, MAGNESIUM GLUCONATE, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, ACETYLATED GLYCOL STEARATE, BUTYLPARABEN, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRONELLOL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, METHICONE, SODIUMHYALURONATE, [ /- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE]. (F. I. L. B161952/2).

on 5/12/2019 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I am the shade 128 in maybelline superstay foundation. I got 140 golden beige for this foundation. It oxidises quite a lot but a way to find your shade is to swatch the foundation on your face/hands and go for a walk and come back 1/2 hour later, then u can see the true shade.

This foundation is really oil-controlling, I tend to get dewy for all foundations (even maybelline superstay) because i sweat a lot and live in a humid country with 85% humidity.

I would say the oil controlling properties is similiar to the Maybelline fit me matte and poreless and somehow this foundation maintains its skin-like, demi matte finish throughout the whole day and lasts despite me blowing my nose/ sweating/wiping sweat and even last through a water-only face rinse. It minimises pores and doesnt dry my face out.

The only downside that prevents me from repurchasing is the shade, I like a foundation with very yellow undertones such as born this way foundation or the loreal true match range. The undertones of this range tends to be pinkish and makes me look grey and I don't think this range is very POC friendly. IF this foundation comes in my undertone I would definitely repurchase.

I have T-Zone combination skin. I’m oilier in my T-zone but dry on the outside of my face.

I’m in Australia, and you can only get 9shades! In the US you will get 30 different shades!(I don’t know for sure but I believe that some of the ingredients aren’t allowed here in Australia!) It makes me wonder why?

If you apply it with your beauty blender be aware that you might have to use some harsh chemicals to get your sponge clean. It stains probably that's why it says 24 hr wear. It works on a sponge ;)

The coverage is good, medium to full coverage! And the finish of it is very matte! ( it looks very dry on my face and tight on the areas where I’m dry.) I wouldn’t recommend this foundation for people with dry skin and combo/dry skin as it just sits strangely on the face and it looks too cakey as well as emphasize the dry areas.

The foundation oxides! So it's tricky to get the right shade because you don't know for sure what it will look like after a few minutes or hours... If you have oily skin, try it first from a tester and see what the shade looks like and if it changes the shade!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a relaunch of Lancome Teint Idole Fresh Wear. I loved it for photo ops like a wedding but could never wear it for days in a row because of the alcohol.

Same difference with this iteration except this one's scented so a double whammy for the irritation level. I tried this for 2 days then the white bumps happened and my skin got all flaky. I think it was a combination of the alcohol and scent for my rosacea and super sensitive skin type.

I had to buy 2 colors for my skin match I am NC20 in MAC, Cream Chamois in Clinique and I bought in golden per L'Oreals' help guide and then I bought vanilla and that was closer to my skin tone. The golden beige would be a summer color if I could wear this without a reaction.

on 5/2/2019 3:15:00 PM

It broke me out within days. I’m older and never have problems with acne. It looked fine on but I could not deal with the pimples. Felt like a teenager again, in a bad way.

I've read amazing things about this foundation, got so excited that bought two bottles, since I wear it everyday and because L'oreal has never let me down before. However, in 3 weeks the foundation completely wrecked my skin and I've never had problems like this before. My skin was never sensitive or anything, but it broke me out on the cheek area and my forehead, which are places I've never had acne before. Plus, the foundation makes my pores very evident and large. The only good part is that it doesn't really oxidize on my skin and it's the closest I've found for my complexion. But now I'm trying a hundred different products to try to get my skin back to what it was.

on 3/21/2019 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

While this foundation looks fantastic and wears amazing...the alcohol content is way too high and is wrecking my skin! My skin is getting red and flaky. I have dry, sensitive skin and this just doesn’t work for me on an everyday basis. I would try the Armani dupe.

on 3/21/2019 1:23:00 PM

A lot of the negative reviews for this foundation are by first-time reviewers (make of that what you will, but I really wish MUA would do something about these trolls). This is, by far, the best drugstore foundation I've ever used! I also own higher ends foundations (KVD Lock-IT, Dermacol, and Estee's Double Wear), but since trying this one I haven't touched any of them. This one has a matte-satin finish (looks like real skin) and the color selection is amazing, FINALLY a drugstore foundation pale enough for me that doesn't oxidize! The formula doesn't emphasize pores, it smooths right over them. It glides on effortlessly and requires very little blending. It miraculously blurs and melts into skin without that heavy silicone feel (I can't stand the silicone-y texture that's in every make-up product these days). Finally, it doesn't turn me into a greaseball or turn patchy within hours. It's on the higher end of medium coverage, but it can be layered easily for fuller coverage without looking cakey.

on 3/20/2019 1:40:00 PM

I'm so floored by this foundation I can't even breathe. Little more about me. 46, minimal fine lines. combo skin leaning to more oily. I'm someone who has to check my skin for oils and blot every 3 or so hours. My go to look is natural. i don't like crazy heavy make-up but I like to look evened out and polished. My day-to day look is always sheer blush, little to no eyeshadow, and just eyeliner and mascara, along with my favorite very difficult to beat holy grail foundation - Estee Lauder original Double Wear - because of its sheer staying power. You can use just a little, have perfect skin and the mattifying properties of it are perfect.

I've been looking for its ELDW duplicate because of the cost. Everything else I've found was either more expensive (Dior etc) or made me crazy shiny (Clinique Chubby Stick. THIS ONE by L'Oreal is PHENOMENAL.

Why?

- Coverage is light, airy, natural but has good non-cakey coverage!! Natural and breathable is very important to me and this checks that box completely.

- A little goes a long way.

- Cost - goes without saying

- Easy to find

- Wide variety of shades

- LONG WEARING & NON CAKEY

- Doesn't settle into fine liners or pores (although using a primer with it does help in this instance)

I could go on and on. I absolutely love this foundation and hate to follow the crowd but for me it really does work and the hype is real!

on 3/20/2019 7:00:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

2 things that make me knock this down to 3 stars- 1 is the fragrance, unnecessary and too strong. Also the alcohol content worries me, although I can’t tell that it has caused my skin any problems. This foundation applies and wears perfectly. Doesn’t crease, fade or sink into fine lines, lasts all day, controls oil and really does just stay fresh. The colour match is fantastic, I wear the shade true beige. Really I just love it. I can put up with the fragrance as it is just so good. Plus it is cheap! Would definitely repurchase.

This is a very good foundation. Looks good on my skin, however, it literally broke me out the very next day. Never had breakout on my cheek and jaw line. I tried it twice just to make sure this causing the iritation. So please note you have sensitive skin esp with fragrance.