benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 12/12/2017 2:40:00 AM

Holy Grail mascara right here, gives great length and curl.
I use the black one, and it really is a good, not over dramatic, eye popping black.
I have long days and work in front of the computer, and it does smudge a little at the end of the day.

repurchased multiple times, and will repurchase when I'll eventually run out.

on 12/3/2017 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I first received a travel size version of this mascara and absolutely loved it. It gave amazing length, volume, and definition. The type of brush on this mascara is one of my favorites. It separates lashes so nicely. However, I then bought the full size and I found that even though it made my lashes look great when first applied, it wore off and gave me raccoon eyes on my lower eyes by the end of the day. I have NEVER had this problem happen to me before with any other mascara, and I usually use cheap drugstore mascaras. I was very disappointed and would absolutely not repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I thought this mascara was just OK at first. I did like the wand, the packaging is cute, but in terms of what it did for my lashes... eh. it made them darker and looked ok. it doesn't do a whole lot in terms of adding length and volume. I think my trusty Maybelline does way more. so I was already feeling like it wasn't worth the price. however, it got worse when I started to notice that as I wear it is seems to transfer and smudge and make it looks like I have a black eye or horrible under eye circles after only an hour or two!!! no, thank you! I had high hopes, because I actually really like Bad Gal lash....

on 11/23/2017 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I loved the way this mascara looked--for approximately 2 weeks. After that, it became sticky and very dry. I thought I had purchased a defective tube, but the second one I bought dried out just as quickly. No, thanks. I can't afford to replace expensive mascara every few weeks. I disliked the cap on the tube, as well. It looked extremely dirty after about a week of use.

This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time! I am not really a big mascara person, but I feel like this gives me the volume and length I want, without clamping my eyelashes! I also always buy the travel size ones and find that they last very long. The only drawback is that it is a bit hard to remove after.

This mascara has a really great wand. You can get really close to your lash line without any accidental smudging. But the mascara itself is very mediocre, not very dark, very thin formula that doesn't do anything for you. This is just a very so so semi-adequate mascara.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Cute packaging I think this mascara is the most workable for my lashes Can give me a natural finish or even a dramatic one Doesn’t make my eyes itchy But the price is so expensive for my liking

on 11/4/2017 10:24:00 PM

I have bought a couple of these each year since the release. I love this mascara. For reference, I have long lashes that have blond ends and my eyes are easily irritated. This mascara curls my lashes and coats them easily from tip to tip. *sigh* it is this the perfect consistency for me. I am not a huge fan of thick or thin mascaras. Love Roller Lash because it is perfectly in the middle. I love these rubber plastic applicators. I find this to be super similar with similar effects to, the now discontinued, Urban decay Supercurl.

on 10/31/2017 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara flakes on me.. so badly. I don't usually have issues with mascaras flaking but this was terrible. The worst part is when I try to go brush/flick it away, it SMEARS ALL OVER my cheeks in these tiny black strokes. Almost like the flakes aren't completely dry and so I can't just cleanly get rid of them. I have never had a mascara do this to me before.

It was so bad that my fiance actually commented once (and he never comments on my makeup, it all looks the same to him so you KNOW it's bad). Awful. And what's worse, I realized after I purchased it that Jeffree Star was the face of this. In which case, will never buy again, let alone how bad the product is.

on 10/25/2017 9:56:00 PM

So I got complemented today by a makeup artist at a local hair salon regarding my eyelashes! I was wearing Roller Lash and I find it to be a very natural but also build able formula. You can stop at one coat for very natural or add more coats to approach false lashes if you want to. I use a Rubiglo lash comb to avoid clumps. Not the most volume but enough for my real life situation. Don’t need any lash primer since this is buildable. The curved shape of the brush with relatively short bristles seems to allow you to get to corner lashes without getting mascara all over your lids. I like it.