benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Polybutene, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Palmatic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Vp/ Eiosene Copolymer, Acacia Senegalgum, Copernicia Cerifrea (Carnauba Wax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candeulla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Align Serine, Bht. [ /-: Cl 19140 (Yellow 5,Yellow 5 Lake) Cl 42090 (Blue 1 Lake) Cl 77007 (Ultramarines), Cl 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride)), Cl 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) Cl 772889 ((Chromium Hydroxide Green) Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499 (Iron Oxides), Cl 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Cl 77742 (Manganese Violet), Cl 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].

on 2/22/2015 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Um...first impression? I actually like it more (the same?) than other Benefit mascaras. I liked Bad Gal but felt it dried fast and I didn't like the brush on They're Real, (ithurtslikeabitch, but it grew on me). I feel like formula wise they are all ok, except how Bad Gal dried out on me, they weren't bad. I do notice they dry a little harder than my drugstore mascaras do. I didn't have any flaking with this one though, and this has a less thick formula than They're Real. I find this is a little lighter as someone said, more cutesy and dainty than deep, dark, sultry black lashes. So as far as lengthening, yes. But don't expect volume from this. I would prefer to use two mascaras with this one, and to brush it out, as I usually do, but I don't *have* to. I also am not sure if the formula or brush MAKE your lashes curl. Maybe a little, but I don't have straight lashes to begin with so it's hard to say. It's a cool brush but reminds me a lot of Maybelline's Lash Sensational which I love and is a very creamy gel formula that packs on more intensity. When I wear one on one eye and one on the other, I can tell the Maybelline side is a bit more voluminous and dark, but no one else can discern any kind of difference. So if you are someone who likes to pay so much for mascara, yea it's fine, but as with all the other Benefit Mascaras, I find drugstore versions to be just as good and similar enough that you can't tell the difference. This is my favorite of a handful of travel size high end mascaras that I have though. Because it's easy and buildable and you don't need to comb it or worry about flakes. So if you prefer high end, this is one of my favorite ones.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Makes my lashes black, long, does not clump, is buildable, and they curl right up and stay that way all day. No smearing or flaking and came off easily with makeup remover. It's a darn near perfect, every day mascara!

on 2/21/2015 12:38:00 PM

This is yet another overhyped mascara by BeneFit Cosmetics. I do not understand why all of their mascaras are clumpy and old-fashioned. The wand that is supposed to magically curl your eyelashes does not curl a darn thing. The mascara itself was average. I did spend a ridiculous amount of time after applying the mascara trying to separate out the clumps. This is more effort than its worth. I will stick to my other mascaras.

I am so in love with this mascara !!! It curls, seperates, adds volume, thickens, and stays !! What more could you want from a mascara!! Also the formula is a little dry which is a good thing so it isn't all wet and gloopy on the lashes which weighs them down. The packaging is just the cutest! All pretty and pink. The brush is simular to the maybelline lash sensational mascara. Hooks and curls! If you don't want to spend the 19.50 price pick up a sample size in March issue of Elle Magazine. This is brand spanking new too!

on 2/17/2015 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I got a sample of the new Roller Lash this past weekend and was excited since it was just on HSN and raved about. I must say that I was surprised that I was pretty disappointed. I have the same issues with this one as, "They're Real" mascara. First the pigment is not dark enough for me, so if you like the natural look you will like it. Second, I don't get any volume. I get my lashes very nicely separated and curled up, but I actually think They're Real mascara has a better hold to the curl for me. This is nothing special for me. I would like it more if just the pigment was pitch black. I know like every product here, some will like, some won't but I am not buying this one. I have other mascaras that will curl up with dark pigment and some volume.